Can you add the network indicator. I drop my connection a lot and would to be able to see if I am get 1XEV or not. Also in the BB messenger it would be nice to get the little r and d back to show that a message was sent and then read.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-09 06:45 AM
    I love the theme the only thing that i wish was different was that the email icon was customized
    04-13-09 10:38 PM
    From my side, this is an excellent theme, minimal and sleek.
    Ill donate after payday, (if I still have it installed and nothing has melted or blown up :P )
    04-14-09 01:22 AM
    Yes, icon 2/3 get reversed on the main screen. Look at the images on the first post, look at the order of icon 2 and 3 on the main screen and then in the application screen.
    I noticed this as well. Its not horrible but is a bit annoying.
    04-15-09 02:00 PM
    There's plenty of notes in this thread about what needs to be tweaked. Can't think of anything else.

Any update on progress?

04-18-09 02:50 AM
    Finally a clean, classy theme that isn't a wannabe knock-off of some other OS (iPhone, OS X, Vista, Windows 7, Ubuntu, Android). I have a BlackBerry because I want a BlackBerry.

BBGod - Nice work! But it looks like this has been dead for a while. Is it still an active project and are you going to recompile with the official 4.7 release?

This is the first theme that I can support. I'll certainly donate, but if this project is dead, I'll have to search for an active theme.
    05-05-09 05:20 PM
    Can you add the network indicator. I drop my connection a lot and would to be able to see if I am get 1XEV or not. Also in the BB messenger it would be nice to get the little r and d back to show that a message was sent and then read.

+1

10 char
    05-05-09 08:12 PM
    Clock click would be nice too. You'd have to move the profile click over a bit but I have seen themes with 4 invisibuttons up there so it's possible.

Love it though
    05-05-09 08:13 PM
    i like how this theme loks but is there anyway that instead of the blue..replace all the blue wit red..?possible?
    06-02-09 04:09 PM
    ....i have the 8 icon hidden today with weatherbug, but i am finding the text a little hard to read in certain games (berry wars). any ideas on how to modify this theme to accommodate the game, or a suggestion for a comparable theme that has a better text color?

thanks.
    06-08-09 10:04 PM
    Nice looking theme...
    06-08-09 10:36 PM
    Very nice CLEAN and lite! I like it , THANKS!!
    06-09-09 12:56 AM
    im a newb at tihs

but is there any desktop version of this. i have tmobile with my storm and i dont have an internet plan. id really appreciate some help here or if theres any way to download an OTA and put it onto your storm through your desktop

thanks
    06-10-09 09:59 PM
    Love this theme. I use the Today, and it's great!
    06-18-09 10:33 AM
    I just wanted to drop a quick line and say thanks for this theme. It looks amazing, runs pretty smoothly (as well as any theme for the storm can), and has really made me enjoy the look of my phone again. I would highly reccomend it to anyone looking for something that looks great and isnt just a ripoff of something else. Thanks again!!
    07-31-09 01:25 AM
    Hey guys. I would like to apologize to those who were waiting for the updates and stuff a couple months back.

Truth is, I am in High School, and when summer started, I stopped using the computer. I have not put any time into this project, and I thought if I kept pushing it away I would forget about it. Fact is, I can't stop thinking about how I said I would do something, and I haven't. Total hypocrisy on my part.

Again, I sincerely apologize to the Crackberry community. Perhaps I will find some time to start some new stuff!

Although, I am not using a Storm anymore, so testing will be a bit difficult. But.. Many have made themes without even owning a Storm.

Hope to get back involved.

Thanks.
    08-18-09 02:22 AM
    Where are all the themes for Spring & Summer? Looking free ones....

Thanks
    03-09-10 03:07 PM
    Anyone know how to change the landscape wallpaper? Is it even possible? Its white after running the fix. Cant read any of the text or see apps folder
    03-12-10 11:53 AM
268 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD