It's fast, sleek, and smooth. 200KB file.

Almost everything is customized. The dock will never disappear when you change the wallpaper. Click the banner to go to profiles. Every version has a place to click that will take you to the application screen. (Look in updates 3/6)

I put a lot of effort into this to make it "just right."

Please report any bugs you find, and I will fix as soon as I can get to my computer.
    (I know there are a lot of bugs. Keep on posting them, and I will do my best to fix them with the limitations of this beta version of Plazmic.)

PM me for custom orders. Might have to drop a donation as well .

Thanks to mikeyt4e and especially Theme Clones!

Folders not showing up?
    -Focus on a folder in the application menu.
    -Hit the BB button.
    -Select "Edit Folder"
    -Change the name to something besides the name it already is.
    -Hit the bottom of the save button. (Hitting it directly does not work.)
    -The folder icon will be what it is supposed to be. Go back to it, hit the BB button, and "Edit Folder."
    -Change the name back to the original name or whatever desired name.
    -Hit the bottom of the save button.
    -And your done (You will have to do this every time you update a theme )

Updates 3/5
    -Alarm clock is now in the landscape application screen.
    -Message list icons customized.
    -All background colors changed to a little darker shade of blue.
    -Dialog and Menu backgrounds changed to that same shade of blue.
    -Delivered/Read SMS and Email symbol color fixed.
    -Focus for landscape and portrait fixed. It has an overlay glow now.
    -The bar at the top can be clicked to go to the profile menu.

3/6
    -Animation for icons has been updated to bounce on the 8 icon versions.
    -More entries have been added to both hidden today versions.
    -The top banner in the home screen takes you to profiles on all versions.
    -ALL VERSIONS have a clickable area to go to the application screen. On Non-Today versions, it is above the dock. On Today versions, it is clock-level. (Above the today entries.)
    -Message list icons have been changed. Now you can easily tell between SMS, Emails, read/unread, etc.

3/8
    -Weather Bug Versions Added
    -Font color has been changed in some areas to silver.
    -^^^No more color issues.

3/9
    -BluBerryHiddenToday and BluBerryHiddenTodayWB have their banners fixed when on the homescreen in landscape.

3/10
    -All versions banner bug has been fixed.
    -New transparent menus and dialogs.
    -New lock icon.

Version 1

OTA

BluBerry: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...e_BluBerry.jad

BluBerryWB: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...BluBerryWB.jad

BluBerryToday: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...BerryToday.jad

BluBerryTodayWB: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...rryTodayWB.jad

BluBerryHiddenToday: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...dden_Today.jad

BluBerryHiddenTodayWB: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...n_Today_WB.jad

BluBerry8 (No Today): http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...erry_8Icon.jad

BluBerry8WB: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...y_8Icon_WB.jad

BluBerry8HiddenToday: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...dden_Today.jad

BluBerry8HiddenTodayWB: http://www.kamillion.net/bbgod/Theme...n_Today_WB.jad

Please donate if you enjoy this theme. Keep em' free.
    Last edited by BBGod; 03-24-09 at 11:22 PM.
    Gazutec likes this.
    03-05-09 12:37 AM
    slick theme! clean
    03-05-09 12:38 AM
    Hey, checking out today version, already rebooted, to make sure, but when I click screen application screen does not pop up...Thought you should know
    03-05-09 01:09 AM
    Yea forgot to be more specific in the first post. Today version has no application list button on it. Not enough room :/
    03-05-09 01:11 AM
    Oh, sorry about that! Damn eyes!
    03-05-09 01:14 AM
    Lol. I just edited it
    03-05-09 01:18 AM
    Thanks, I like the small size...It runs very quick...
    03-05-09 01:29 AM
    im diggin it..
    03-05-09 01:37 AM
    looks awesome! love the blue coloring of all the icons.
    03-05-09 01:37 AM
    Thanks all

@drew

Yea, I was so amazed at it. The time changing from landscape to portrait and back is really reduced. I just sat there twisting my phone up and down as fast as I could get it haha.

The thing I love most is dark backgrounds on my contacts, messages, etc. I think it looks a lot more slick than white. Just something I favor, so I did it with this theme. Hope you all enjoy.
    Last edited by BBGod; 03-05-09 at 01:47 AM.
    03-05-09 01:43 AM
    Wow great theme!! Do u think you might be able to add the sms/mms as part of the today on the screen?
    Last edited by Stiefler07; 03-05-09 at 02:06 AM.
    03-05-09 02:01 AM
    Thanks all

@drew

Yea, I was so amazed at it. The time changing from landscape to portrait and back is really reduced. I just sat there twisting my phone up and down as fast as I could get it haha.

The thing I love most is dark backgrounds on my contacts, messages, etc. I think it looks a lot more slick than white. Just something I favor, so I did it with this theme. Hope you all enjoy.

Yeah, I would have to agree the dark backgrounds are definitely sleek! I know that your theme is free, but if you're open for suggestions than here are a few things I would like to add

1. Not sure if this is possible, but my download folder and other folders are the default icons. Really wish that they could match the theme.

2. This is kind of goes with No. 1, but I think it would be awesome to have the Sound Profiles to match your theme.

3. When in the App List.. I think it would very sleek to have a glow when hovering over the icons.

4. The HomeScreen Banner would look really cool with the same dark grey color you use as your background for some of the icons. The current light blueish/grey doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the theme.

5. When in landscape.. the alarm clock icon disappears.

These are just some suggestions I could think of right now, but please don't take this as me ripping your theme apart! I think you have the best theme out there. That's why I'm using it Oh, I'm thinking about donating as well to help you keep up on your great work. Thanks!
    03-05-09 02:11 AM
    Hey man this theme is wonderful, looks awesome and is very clean and professional. I have one request, though.
    When I'm viewing the list of my e-mails, SMS/MMS or any other list, the separators are black and so is the check sign next to the sent e-mails and texts. This doesn't contrast well with the navy blueish background and is a little hard to see.
    If you can update it with white separators/check marks, that would be wonderful.
    Thanks
    03-05-09 03:17 AM
    great theme!!! best one I have seen so far and I love the fact it doesnt slow the phone down soo much! great job bruv!

as tcp019 said it would be great if all the icons matched and if you could have the sms on the today screen!
    03-05-09 05:16 AM
    I just noticed another thing that may need to be fixed. When in the browser.. the text is white and you're unable to see any bookmarks or anything unless you hover over the text.
    03-05-09 06:27 AM
    Can you use any wallpaper or is this theme specific to the Blue that you show???
    03-05-09 07:01 AM
    Absolutely a GREAT CLEAN theme! Can you do anything to enhance the status bar on the home screen? Also I was wondering if you could consider a "Black" version just like the blue, I know I would pay you well for this, personally I think a black/chrome version would rock!!!
    03-05-09 07:08 AM
    Can't display the body of the SMS message. Battery pull didn't seem to help.
    03-05-09 07:37 AM
    Yeah, I would have to agree the dark backgrounds are definitely sleek! I know that your theme is free, but if you're open for suggestions than here are a few things I would like to add

1. Not sure if this is possible, but my download folder and other folders are the default icons. Really wish that they could match the theme.

2. This is kind of goes with No. 1, but I think it would be awesome to have the Sound Profiles to match your theme.

3. When in the App List.. I think it would very sleek to have a glow when hovering over the icons.

4. The HomeScreen Banner would look really cool with the same dark grey color you use as your background for some of the icons. The current light blueish/grey doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the theme.

These are just some suggestions I could think of right now, but please don't take this as me ripping your theme apart! I think you have the best theme out there. That's why I'm using it Oh, I'm thinking about donating as well to help you keep up on your great work. Thanks!
    Looks great and I agree with these... I am using your theme now, definitely a clean and great theme.

Also, 1 issue I noticed it that the bottom Icon (non-today version) are switching the location of the 2 middle ones. They don't match what I have set. Not a big deal it just throw me off something.
    03-05-09 09:28 AM
    Hey man this theme is wonderful, looks awesome and is very clean and professional. I have one request, though.
    When I'm viewing the list of my e-mails, SMS/MMS or any other list, the separators are black and so is the check sign next to the sent e-mails and texts. This doesn't contrast well with the navy blueish background and is a little hard to see.
    If you can update it with white separators/check marks, that would be wonderful.
    Thanks
    I will look into the separtors, but I just changed the devilery marks and all of those message list icons. Thanks for telling me. They are all white now! (Still need to upload to the server)

About numer one, I see some themes with custom folder icons, but I just can't get it to work. It is something to do with Plazmic or something. If anyone knows how let me know. I added the alarm clock and changed the banner to a nicer color. I will work on the glow and sound profiles when I get home tonight.

I just noticed another thing that may need to be fixed. When in the browser.. the text is white and you're unable to see any bookmarks or anything unless you hover over the text.
    I know This is the one major flaw that I have been stressing over. Everytime I load up my browser, it kills me when I see it. I don't know how to change it without everything else changing, too. :/ I will look into it.

Can't display the body of the SMS message. Battery pull didn't seem to help.
    Can't display the body of an SMS?

Can you use any wallpaper or is this theme specific to the Blue that you show???
    You can use any wallpaper!

Absolutely a GREAT CLEAN theme! Can you do anything to enhance the status bar on the home screen? Also I was wondering if you could consider a "Black" version just like the blue, I know I would pay you well for this, personally I think a black/chrome version would rock!!!
    I am going to work on a version like this later on today. And about the status bar.. what do you mean? The banner with the time and meters? I can do custom things if you wish.

Thank you all for the feedback! Sadly, I am really busy right now and have to run, so I can't upload the updated versions. Just had to respond real quick to you guys. See you all tonight !
    03-05-09 09:42 AM
    SMS works fine for me. I can bring them up and everything looks good. I actually like the color of the background too. Very nice.
    03-05-09 09:46 AM
    Thanks!

Just kidding about the last post LINKS ARE UPDATED! Tell me if they work alright Boy am I fast.
    03-05-09 09:55 AM
    Really nice, clean functional theme, great work man!
    03-05-09 10:02 AM
    not sure if its me, but is anyone else seeing that their home screen icons are out of order.. for example, i have my home screen icons as sms/mms, bbm, contacts, calender. but when i go to the application list, the first 4 icons are bbm, contacts, sms/mms, and calender
    03-05-09 10:36 AM
    I didn't notice that. Its on mine too. Easy fix, ill do it when I get home.

Sorry for all the bugs guys. Just keep on posting so I can make it 100% .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:52 AM
268 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD