Some posts in the thread have been removed. Lets keep it clean and on topic please or it will be closed.
    03-27-09 10:40 AM
    that shows how ignorant certain quarters of the western population. they never want to learn about others...especially other religions. and it sadly results in stupid prejudice. well...jihad in islam mean hardwork ok? so you can have jihad in studies, jihad at work or even jihad in war. so please stop being ignorant.
    Thanks for your contribution...
    my name is Jihad and A LOT of ignorant people here in the States think am a terrorist just for the name...
    Trying to explain the meaning of the name, they listen for the first half then conclude the opposite of what I have said to them.
    03-27-09 10:42 AM
    i'd like a muslim theme with a portrait of mohammed.

/thread
    03-27-09 10:49 AM
    that shows how ignorant certain quarters of the western population. they never want to learn about others...especially other religions. and it sadly results in stupid prejudice. well...jihad in islam mean hardwork ok? so you can have jihad in studies, jihad at work or even jihad in war. so please stop being ignorant.
    Unfortunately the same could be said in the Islamic world as well.

When it comes down to it.... no one is perfect.
    03-27-09 10:59 AM
    i'd like a muslim theme with a portrait of mohammed.

/thread
    Ali ? :} (10char)
    03-27-09 11:00 AM
    Can you please tell me what these phrases mean? I've heard the first two, but have no idea as to what they mean. Is it a greeting?
    AS SALAMU ALAIKUM ALL!
    walaikum salam
    Jazak Allah Kheer
    Also, whats a SHURKRAN? (SP?)
    03-27-09 11:08 AM
    03-27-09 11:15 AM
    although that wasn't very appropriate I had to laugh a little at the post.
    We have def gone off of subject. It's a great theme!!! Good work downloaded it earlier, I like it alot.
    Last edited by thearmybouncer; 03-27-09 at 11:34 AM.
    03-27-09 11:16 AM
    Some of the comments are really making me cringe. Not cool.

Nice theme, btw.

P.S. I was raised Catholic..don't even get me started on Christianity.
    03-27-09 11:25 AM
    I cannot believe some of the insensitive posts that have been made. For those of you who replied as such, please learn how to be more respective to another person's religion/culture.

Great theme, BTW.
    03-27-09 11:27 AM
    + 1

All Religions Should Be Respected And Treated As Sacred.
    03-27-09 11:39 AM
    Can you put some infidels getting blown up on the home screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How has this CRAP not been deleted?
    03-27-09 11:43 AM
    I cannot believe some of the insensitive posts that have been made. For those of you who replied as such, please learn how to be more respective to another person's religion/culture.

Great theme, BTW.
    This is not a perfect world and people have their own beliefs and morals. No one should have to live by other peoples morals, only live them by choice. It may be hard to swallow, but it's called freedom. I try and respect both sides of the coin.
    03-27-09 11:44 AM
    + 1

All Religions Should Be Respected And Treated As Sacred.
    As well they should be. However, as long as the "My God is better than your God" attitude is out there amongst some people of every following, it will simply remain a nice idea.
    03-27-09 11:49 AM
    very nice job, I am not muslim but I am impressed none the less.
    03-27-09 11:54 AM
    I'm not Muslim, but your theme is really cool...
    03-27-09 11:55 AM
    Not a huge fan of what is happening to your religion right now but I have to say good work, theme looks great.
    03-27-09 12:23 PM
    I wonder if any of the bigots who have posted to this thread realize that the hero of this year's winner of the Academy Award for Best Picture was a Muslim whose mother was the victim of a hate crime.

Namaste!
    03-27-09 12:26 PM
    This shows how ignorant individual people can be to blanket the entire "quarters of the western population."

I won't post my views on this theme (I think the theme took talent to create, nice work, it's the subject matter I won't comment on), however the comments above are a HUGE reason I belong in "certain quarters of the western population"
    03-27-09 12:31 PM
    Definition: Jihad is the Arabic for what can be variously translated as "struggle" or "effort," or "to strive," "to exert," "to fight," depending on the context. In the West, the word is generally understood to mean "holy war," and the terms are given, inaccurately, exclusively military connotations.

The Quran does call for "jihad" as a military struggle on behalf of Islam. But the Quran also refers to jihad as an internal, individual, spiritual struggle toward self-improvement, moral cleansing and intellectual effort. It is said that Prophet Muhammad considered the armed-struggle version of holy war "the little jihad," but considered the spiritual, individual version of holy war--the war within oneself--as "the great jihad."

........just to clarify.

Nice theme!!
    03-27-09 12:33 PM
    I would like to thank everyone for the nice comments.. Thanks to the mods who took out the harsh comments, b/c I didn't see them. I'm in the USA I'm female, I'm half irish half native american, my dad was in the army, my uncle did 2 tours in Iraq, my cousin did 1, and my husband is now in basic training to be a translator to try to help the country he loves, this is his 2nd home(egypt being his first, thus the egyptian refs in the themel like on the browser ) but he loves it like his own. I never meant to hurt anyone or open unhealed wounds.. MY country was hurt by people who CLAIMED a religion.. if they would have CLAIMED your religion you would know they were lying, but b/c it was something you were unfamiliar with you didn't know what to think, and i didn't know what islam was back then, and i believed the lies, but i know islam now, and i love it. I was raised pentecostal/apolostolic so i didn't come from not knowing anything to find something, i was very well informed on both. And anyone who has the idea my God is better than yours, is mistaken, I worship the same God I did while I was christian, its my relationship with God that has changed.. i hope you all well, and i mean all, not just the nice people who commented, we're all in this hard world together, lets pick each other up, not knock each other down. Thank you for looking, thanks for downloading.. i just want you to enjoy!
    Last edited by carcora; 03-27-09 at 12:38 PM. Reason: typeo
    03-27-09 12:35 PM
    AS SALAMU ALAIKUM ALL!

I have a here an Islam theme for Blackberry storm. I worked very hard on this.. I only want this to reflect my love for ALLAH and hopefully it will be a reminder to us all to think of ALLAH's greatness everytime we communicate with others! I hope you all enjoy this, let me know about anything you all think I should do differently.

SHUKRAN!! EVERYONE!!
    The effort and passion you applied while working on this theme is apparent. I applaud your efforts. I can only hope my first theme looks as polished and professional as yours.
    03-27-09 12:52 PM
    The effort and passion you applied while working on this theme is apparent. I applaud your efforts. I can only hope my first theme looks as polished and professional as yours.
    Wow! Thank you!! Axialis IconWorkshop is a definite life saver when working with icons! they also have free templates for icons, unfortunately they are all too small to look smooth and will have to resize individually, time consuming but worth it, no one likes to look at pixelated pictures on icons... also if you pic background that are smooshed or stretched photoshop will save ya there! thanks for looking!
    03-27-09 12:57 PM
    As well they should be. However, as long as the "My God is better than your God" attitude is out there amongst some people of every following, it will simply remain a nice idea.
    I agree with that, but just because people follow that, doesn't mean I have to.

That stereotypical view can only be changed one person at a time.

Promoting such an idea doesn't help change anything.
    03-27-09 12:58 PM
    I apologize in advance but there are too many negative comments stemming from this thread. Closed for now. OP can PM me with any questions.
    03-27-09 01:05 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD