i cant get this to work!!! all i am downloading is the axl file and it tells me there is nothing to load for my device on desktop manager. can someone who this themed worked for please upload or point me to the right place to get this theme. thanks guys
    Did u get it to work ? if not let me know
    02-15-09 01:15 AM
    I threw this together in a couple of hours mostly because everyone wants it. I haven't figured out how to upload an ota download to my server so here is a megaupload link its my first theme and wanted to get some feedback. so here it is

Mega upload link

you can get the background here
    I also installed talk lock for the slide function here

I absolutely love this theme and have been using it since it aired. My only concern, and this is the only one, you missed the SMS icon. I have to go into messages to do check SMS and MMS. Plans? Oh yeah, did you get the slider to work for unlocking?

Thanks fozz!
    02-16-09 05:49 PM
    Any chance on a ota link?
    02-16-09 05:58 PM
    quick question for anyone out there. If I currently have a BB that's approved through work for email on our server/bb server, if I switched to the iphone would I still get my work email?
    02-16-09 06:02 PM
    quick question for anyone out there. If I currently have a BB that's approved through work for email (microsoft outlook) on our server/bb server, if I switched to the iphone would I still get my work email?

And if so how?

Thank you
    02-16-09 06:04 PM
    quick question for anyone out there. If I currently have a BB that's approved through work for email (microsoft outlook) on our server/bb server, if I switched to the iphone would I still get my work email?

And if so how?

Thank you
    This does NOT belong in this thread.. POST it here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/

Don't hijack threads.. it is a good way to be ignored.

Thank you.
    02-16-09 06:05 PM
    Thanks... It's Awesome !
    02-16-09 06:06 PM
    Ok I am by no means a n00bie (although the amount of posts may lead u to think differently) but how is anyone loading this theme onto their device???? I cant get it to work. Little help please.
    02-16-09 06:29 PM
    i made this exact looking theme but every time i tried exporting the program frooze and craped out. idk what i did wrong
    02-16-09 09:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD