I swear my reboot time has improved from about 5 minutes to 2 1/2 minutes now after installing titanium theme.
    I first thought it was a fluke but on doing it second time, i can vouch that it really has cut down my reboot time in half.
    I am running .109.
    03-09-09 04:03 PM
    That's nice. Thanks for the info.
    03-09-09 04:06 PM
    I swear my reboot time has improved from about 5 minutes to 2 1/2 minutes now after installing titanium theme.
    I first thought it was a fluke but on doing it second time, i can vouch that it really has cut down my reboot time in half.
    I am running .109.
    Just out of curiosity, what theme were you using before?
    03-09-09 04:07 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what theme were you using before?
    factory theme and very recently i moved to android by E..I installed titanium today at 11 and that's when i noticed shorter boot time.
    03-09-09 04:10 PM
    Interesting. I'm using the Android theme as well, and my phone takes half of forever to boot. Never thought that it might be the theme.
    03-09-09 04:29 PM
    I installed Appleberry Glass and the same thing happened, where the opposite happaned with Appleberry Classic. Who knows!
    03-09-09 05:07 PM
    It could be that the more customization of the theme offers the longer it takes to boot. With the titanium series you can't change the homescreen icons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 05:22 PM
    I got rid of a cou[;e the iberry and another one because my memory would immediately drop to un 10 meg. I now stay in the 20s with the factory one. Any difference in memory with the new theme?
    03-09-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD