Full access to your phones most critical and favorite applications
    with a quick and stylish layout that is 100% wallpaper friendly.

Impakt is a professional theme that gives the the user incredible access to their Blackberry truly making an IMPAKT! The home screen contains 4 tabs that open up the user experience to all of their Today Icons, Media Icons, 8 User selected favorites and the main Settings Icons. The customizable wallpaper makes this theme great for the corporate professional to the casual user and average Joe. I hope you will enjoy all this theme has to offer for a long time.

[CENTER]

No OCD Version Available
    Last edited by john7760; 02-10-10 at 09:34 AM.
    01-19-10 10:51 AM
    Ok, great, now I dont know which color to use. It doesnt really matter, they're all cool!
    01-19-10 06:59 PM
    really nice work...a black one, why not , Is this in your plans ?
    01-21-10 12:53 PM
    Purchased the no OCD version. No entries list on calendar or messages "today" screen.

Can you check this out please...and Thanks.
    Last edited by Orio; 01-21-10 at 01:58 PM.
    01-21-10 01:55 PM
    Purchased the no OCD version. No entries list on calendar or messages "today" screen.

Can you check this out please...and Thanks.
    All versions should be good to go, they really need to fix that bud in TS5
    01-22-10 09:57 PM
    John -

This blue theme looks great. I really love the blue color, and I know the theme works great because I have the black and the pink versions already. When I bought the black, I liked it, and then you made the pink, and I liked that too....and truth be told, I would like to have the blue one. I just am having a hard time convincing myself to keep paying 3.99 each time, as I think you'll probably also come out with red, and maybe green or purple.....and I just can't justify paying full price for the same theme over and over again. I think that if you had planned to have a bunch of colors, you should have made a "buy two, get one" type deal for your customers, or some other type of deal.

So if you were wondering why this theme isn't getting as much action as the others, you might want to think about offering incentive for someone who might want all or most of the colors. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought about this!

Thanks for great themes.
    01-23-10 12:20 AM
    John -

This blue theme looks great. I really love the blue color, and I know the theme works great because I have the black and the pink versions already. When I bought the black, I liked it, and then you made the pink, and I liked that too....and truth be told, I would like to have the blue one. I just am having a hard time convincing myself to keep paying 3.99 each time, as I think you'll probably also come out with red, and maybe green or purple.....and I just can't justify paying full price for the same theme over and over again. I think that if you had planned to have a bunch of colors, you should have made a "buy two, get one" type deal for your customers, or some other type of deal.

So if you were wondering why this theme isn't getting as much action as the others, you might want to think about offering incentive for someone who might want all or most of the colors. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought about this!

Thanks for great themes.
    Good suggestion

Sorry there is an issue using the coupon.
    Last edited by john7760; 01-23-10 at 07:13 PM.
    01-23-10 09:51 AM
    Well since I already have the black and pink, I guess I have to wait and see if any other colors come out before I try your suggestion....
    01-23-10 11:15 AM
    I figured out what to do, and now I'm sporting blue!
    Thank you!
    01-23-10 11:23 PM
    I figured out what to do, and now I'm sporting blue!
    Thank you!
    And then there was RED!
    01-24-10 02:47 AM
    Oh, man!
    I haven't seen it yet.
    Red is my favorite color.
    Just so you know.
    01-24-10 09:01 AM
    Oh, man!
    I haven't seen it yet.
    Red is my favorite color.
    Just so you know.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/im...esigns-410633/
    01-24-10 09:03 AM
    Ok, great, now I dont know which color to use. It doesnt really matter, they're all cool!
    From what I hear your rocking them all
    02-10-10 09:34 AM
    I have them all. How can you avoid it? Im torn between the blue and premium. A mix of them would be cool. Current.....look how clean this is.
    02-23-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD