Greetings Folks!

GET IT NOW! $2.99!

QUICKLAUNCH & BERRYWEATHER HOTSPOTS (on the bottom left & right, respectively or by the bunny ear & toe)!

ONLY $2.99!
    Last edited by Rooster; 05-19-10 at 10:13 AM.
    05-14-10 12:19 AM
    Looks veeerrryyy intereseting. I have slideberry already and its merge with realism offers interesting possibilities. What are the hot spots you have defined (QL?). Also, is a video coming soon? Love to see this in action.
    05-14-10 07:06 AM
    Looks veeerrryyy intereseting. I have slideberry already and its merge with realism offers interesting possibilities. What are the hot spots you have defined (QL?). Also, is a video coming soon? Love to see this in action.
    thanks much! yeah, working on getting a 32 bit computer to be able to do a video with the simulator. Should be this weekend hopefully!
    05-14-10 06:44 PM
    been rocking this one and it is amazing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-10 11:37 PM
    This looks good!
    05-15-10 01:40 PM
    Another great theme by R&R

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-15-10 03:01 PM
    Now that's hot!

05-15-10 06:56 PM
    05-16-10 09:51 AM
    This is going to be niiiiiiiiiice!
    05-17-10 04:33 PM
    Looks like it will be another kick@#$ theme from R&R!
    05-18-10 12:32 PM
    Looks like it will be another kick@#$ theme from R&R!
    I got you on this!
    05-18-10 10:39 PM
    just dropped the link to the CB store as the theme is live now!
    05-19-10 10:14 AM
    Ok so I just installed and fired it up...initial impressions are ..... POW! Killer! I'll give more thoughts after I have a change to reorganize all my icons and give it a spin.
    05-19-10 01:52 PM
    just dropped the link to the CB store as the theme is live now!
    Well Alright !!!
    05-19-10 04:09 PM
    05-19-10 07:50 PM
    Overall, I really like this theme - nice work Rooster! A couple comments/suggestions for the next rev if you agree with them:
    1. The QL & BW hot spots only seem to be clickable when the bottom docks are completely closed. Is this by design or are my fingers too fat? It would be nice if we could get the QL/BW hotspots pushed up on the screen (like middle right/left) so they can be selected at any time.
    2. I like the BW wallpaper mode and put 2 other apps I use all the time in the top icon slots. Since the BW wallpaper sits in the middle where the Hidden Today displays, it would be nice if the HT had a dark opaque background to make the text easier to read over top of the BW wallpaper. Again, this is just me and I know this wasn't designed with the BW wallpaper in mind.
    05-20-10 07:31 AM
    Hey,

Nice suggestions. Will forward it to my partner and mad scientist, Ryan/Wanderer. Just for the record, these themes are made & possible bc of Ryan, our kickarse beta team and myself. Never feel good just being named in creds!

Thanks again and I hope you rate & review!

Overall, I really like this theme - nice work Rooster! A couple comments/suggestions for the next rev if you agree with them:
    1. The QL & BW hot spots only seem to be clickable when the bottom docks are completely closed. Is this by design or are my fingers too fat? It would be nice if we could get the QL/BW hotspots pushed up on the screen (like middle right/left) so they can be selected at any time.
    2. I like the BW wallpaper mode and put 2 other apps I use all the time in the top icon slots. Since the BW wallpaper sits in the middle where the Hidden Today displays, it would be nice if the HT had a dark opaque background to make the text easier to read over top of the BW wallpaper. Again, this is just me and I know this wasn't designed with the BW wallpaper in mind.
    05-20-10 11:40 AM
    I agree with the dark behind the hidden today that would be a huge help- the other thing that would be cool is if the time text were somehow darker- cant read it with my wallpaper- its a cool shot of inside the new stadium so that needs to stay... Theme is very nice!
    05-20-10 11:40 AM
    Great suggestions guys! Will throw 'em onto the list of update suggestions we got.

Please don't forget to rate & review!

I agree with the dark behind the hidden today that would be a huge help- the other thing that would be cool is if the time text were somehow darker- cant read it with my wallpaper- its a cool shot of inside the new stadium so that needs to stay... Theme is very nice!
    05-20-10 01:50 PM
    Hey,

Nice suggestions. Will forward it to my partner and mad scientist, Ryan/Wanderer. Just for the record, these themes are made & possible bc of Ryan, our kickarse beta team and myself. Never feel good just being named in creds!

Thanks again and I hope you rate & review!
    Give Ryan my best - he rocks!!!
    05-20-10 03:01 PM
    Give Ryan my best - he rocks!!!
    yes he does! will do
    05-20-10 05:31 PM
    People need to pick this one up. Its one of their best yet, runs like a dream

05-22-10 01:49 PM
    People need to pick this one up. Its one of their best yet, runs like a dream

Yup!OFF DA HOOK!

05-23-10 11:12 PM
    Another kickin theme by R&R. Well guess its time for a review (a little late but).
    -disclaimer....these ideas are my opinion....your opinion may differ and you may not agree.....so be it...

Good:
    -Great intermix of my 2 favorite themes.
    -Icons are killer just as slide and real
    -Love the font/etc thru the theme, like in messages, etc
    -Ability to hide dock rocks.
    -Font is nice and large on the home screen so you can see everything.

Unsure:
    -Still not sold on static icons....(yes I have said this in past themes but I still dont like static icons - personal opinion). But of all the static docks I have seen, this one is my favorite with what is on the dock.
    -While the concept of both types of docks is great.....having to go thru 5 different buttons to get to an app seems a little long. I you have the dock closed and want to get an item on your 3rd rotating dock its: open, open, dock , dock , dock. I think this is where realism really does shine that you can have everything slide in and out with one tap.
    -I like the different signal meter but if instead of having it say 5 bars, 4 bars etc it was 5 and a picture of a signal that would be cool. Sort of like how realism did with the battery meter.
    -My favorite themes are ones that truely open up the screen so you can see your wallpaper. I think that the top banner could be a little more compact and transparent and the icons below the sound profile could be moved some.
    -Would love to see the open button (and all buttons) for the docks be transparent

Question:
    -My icons when they are highlighted seem to have a "double" display. By this I mean that if I tap an icon, I see a double picture. Is this correct? Not sure if that was very clear or not...I can throw up a screenshot later if needed.

Overall:
    -Great theme and a MUST BUY! Just because I had a longer unsure section doesnt mean I don't like it. I have been rockin it since it came out, and will be probably until the next R&R comes out.
    -Would be cool to have a wallpaper behind the app screen.
    05-24-10 09:02 AM
    great review!
    05-25-10 12:05 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD