I recommend until plazmic 4.7 comes out, try out emobile today for something different. I just downloaded it myself and though I think it needs more customization options like the ability to have a text only date/time line instead of being forced to have an orange calendar lol... but at least it's something different instead of the same old storm boring theme!

It's not free unfortunately... but I was sooo irritated with being stuck with one theme, that I went for it so at least I'd have 2 different looks to switch to. It costs 29.99 for the pro storm version - not sure what the pro version gives you over the reg (maybe personal wallpapers??)
    01-29-09 06:01 PM
    Wow, that is a pretty hefty price tag there. However, that looks like a good start.
    01-29-09 06:03 PM
    Wow, that is a pretty hefty price tag there. However, that looks like a good start.
    quite a hefty price tag esp to transform your BB to make it look like a windows mobile phone..
    01-29-09 06:05 PM
    quite a hefty price tag esp to transform your BB to make it look like a windows mobile phone..

hahaha I agree, but I just wanted something different, even if it DOES look like WM lol!

psssst PM me, if you want it
    01-29-09 06:26 PM
    Hey Synergie, I want it but I have not posted enough...can you PM me?
    02-11-09 08:31 AM
    I want it too for my bold >.< argghh

Btw, is it good app? I've read the review and some people aren't happy with it :S
    02-11-09 08:44 AM
    I have been looking at this for a while, price is just a little to high for me though.

Looks very nice and very functional though!
    02-11-09 09:04 AM
    I want it too but new here and don't have any posts
    02-11-09 10:22 AM
    Yeah, it definitely has that WinMo look to it. I think just for that fact, I can't buy it...lol j/k It does seem a bit pricey.

Thanks for the suggestion though!
    02-11-09 11:14 AM
    hahaha I agree, but I just wanted something different, even if it DOES look like WM lol!

psssst PM me, if you want it
    i want that jam
    02-11-09 10:36 PM
    This isn't a theme it's a program. They have a free trial version which is almost the same as "Pro." As soon as you navigate away from the page it is back to exact same "stock" look..
    02-11-09 10:39 PM
    The only thing I really like about it is the calender displaying the date and the weather showing several days with highs and lows..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 10:40 PM
    Looks good thanks for sharing...
    02-11-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD