I just bought the iChrome2 Red and I must say it is very cool! Here are a few suggestions and fixes that I think you should put into it:

1) The banners should be black and not a light gray. I think that would fit with the red quite well.

2) There is a bit of icon ghosting on the homescreen. Where you can see the semi-transparent grid around the icons?

3) The Download/loading progress bar is red and makes it hard to differentiate between the background and the actual progress bar.

So far I'm loving it though. Well done.

As for the website you should allow a package bundle for the theme variations. Not the actual color variations but the icon lay outs. Maybe $10-$12 for all access to all the variations?
    07-04-09 07:45 PM
    I just bought the iChrome2 Red and I must say it is very cool! Here are a few suggestions and fixes that I think you should put into it:

1) The banners should be black and not a light gray. I think that would fit with the red quite well.

2) There is a bit of icon ghosting on the homescreen. Where you can see the semi-transparent grid around the icons?

3) The Download/loading progress bar is red and makes it hard to differentiate between the background and the actual progress bar.

So far I'm loving it though. Well done.

As for the website you should allow a package bundle for the theme variations. Not the actual color variations but the icon lay outs. Maybe $10-$12 for all access to all the variations?
    Yea, I was thinking about that, but I don't really know how to do it with the store front I have set up. I'll look into though. Thanks!
    07-05-09 11:41 AM
    Yea, I was thinking about that, but I don't really know how to do it with the store front I have set up. I'll look into though. Thanks!
    Maybe some kind of a coupon to get the others after paying for one?
    07-05-09 01:12 PM
    Maybe some kind of a coupon to get the others after paying for one?
    Well, I can only make coupons for percentage off or $ off. I think I might have an idea for something. Don't look for it too soon cuz I'm really focused on finishing my new Fresh theme.
    07-05-09 02:21 PM
    Here is a screen shot of my custom ichrome revoution 2 red...
    07-19-09 01:51 PM
    Here is a screen shot of my custom ichrome revoution 2 red...
    That looks really hot with the spiderman pic. Nice!
    07-19-09 05:54 PM
    excellent themes...thanks for all your hard work
    09-16-09 04:30 AM
182 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD