A can of oil and some electrical tape is all they needed, and Bam...baby bots!!
    and a sprinkle of that Nymyth Magic!!
    05-20-09 09:44 AM
    hahahahahaha

One-I: Do you want a copy of BerryPopUp (its an app, do a search for it in the store)? I won a copy in a contest here but I own one anyway...lemme know...
    Nice. Sure thank!
    Where in NY r u at?
    05-20-09 10:14 AM
    Ill PM you the details, Im in Queens NY
    05-20-09 10:38 AM
    Ill PM you the details, Im in Queens NY
    Got it. Pm sent back to you
    05-20-09 11:47 AM
    hahahahahaha

One-I: Do you want a copy of BerryPopUp (its an app, do a search for it in the store)? I won a copy in a contest here but I own one anyway...lemme know...
    GOT IT! Thank u and thank u Tron as well! U guys r alright in my booK

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by oneijose; 05-20-09 at 03:24 PM.
    05-20-09 03:06 PM
    nice.....its a really cool tool.....enjoy
    05-20-09 03:20 PM
    Hey everyone...Here is a update i think you will like...You can now just touch or tap your bots head to hide the icons and touch or tap the dock area to show the icons...No more click!!...again the functions for hiding and showing the icons is now touch activated, so you no longer need to click...Remember to do a reboot after install to have the changes take place...Thanks and Enjoy!!
    05-25-09 10:42 AM
    Hey everyone...Here is a update i think you will like...You can now just touch or tap your bots head to hide the icons and touch or tap the dock area to show the icons...No more click!!...again the functions for hiding and showing the icons is now touch activated, so you no longer need to click...Remember to do a reboot after install to have the changes take place...Thanks and Enjoy!!
    Awesome!! sorry for the double post, i got excited and kept hitting post, ha, I will delete it.
    05-25-09 10:45 AM
    Just bought this. It is running amazing. Previously I was running a very simple today theme that looked exactly like the standard zen. I was averaging about 28-32mb idle. With this theme I am averaging 34-38mb with no other changes.
    05-29-09 08:20 AM
    Just bought this. It is running amazing. Previously I was running a very simple today theme that looked exactly like the standard zen. I was averaging about 28-32mb idle. With this theme I am averaging 34-38mb with no other changes.
    Glad you like it and it is working well for you...The bots have been just as fast if not faster than p zen on my phone as well...if you need anything just let me know..
    05-29-09 12:18 PM
    Yes this is one of my favorite themes. I'm still rocking my One-I bot son on it!!LOL
    05-29-09 01:33 PM
    Hey tron. I love ur themes. Is there any way for u to customize ibot 1 wit green highlights for me. like the robots eyes and everything that is blue make green. The same green in ibot 2.
    I hope I'm not being a pain by requesting this.
    Hey larsonage, i did not forget about you, pm me if you still want me to hook that up for you
    06-06-09 09:00 AM
    Bump for a great theme!!
    06-22-09 09:27 AM
288 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD