That's interesting given the fact that our gauge has different measurements every 10% while most themes don't change except every 20%. What does it say when your Status says 70%?
    I just hit 70% recently in Status, and the theme is giving me 80% (it was also reflecting 80% when Status was at 75% following the reboot after I installed v1.05 of the theme). I'm running version .103 of the OS, if that makes a difference.
    02-17-09 04:11 PM
    This looks nice, but I agree about the price...I'd be willing to pay $.99, maybe even $1.99, but I don't know if I'll like it so much I'd pay $6.50. If all the other free/cheap themes out there don't do it for me, maybe then I'll consider it. Looks good though!
    02-17-09 04:29 PM
    yea stop complaning either you want to buy it or move on
    02-17-09 05:06 PM
    yea stop complaning either you want to buy it or move on
    Sorry for voicing my opinion about the quality of the theme and the price tag. Didn't realize I couldn't make a comment about the theme.
    02-17-09 05:38 PM
    Hi Dan
    I'm like this theme alot and the price doesn't bother me, but I'm having some problems with the buttons becoming non responsive. I just downloaded this am and put it on and it looks great but the minute I got a message, I went it to it but had problems with the buttons registering me touching them. Almost like it was thinking eventually it would catch up.
    Any ideas really like the look of this, I did several bat pulls hoping this would help.
    Thanks
    02-18-09 06:33 AM
    Its nice.. but i wouldn't pay for it sorry.. Not with all the free ones from members buzzing around.

Have you guys checked out IRingRevolution? Outstanding free theme, and does what NO other theme can do.
    I have to agree 100% IRingRevolution is by far the best theme ive seen so far.
    02-18-09 06:37 AM
    Hi Dan
    I'm like this theme alot and the price doesn't bother me, but I'm having some problems with the buttons becoming non responsive. I just downloaded this am and put it on and it looks great but the minute I got a message, I went it to it but had problems with the buttons registering me touching them. Almost like it was thinking eventually it would catch up.
    Any ideas really like the look of this, I did several bat pulls hoping this would help.
    Thanks
    DB,

I have only noticed this non responsiveness for the first 10 or so seconds after a battery pull and I honestly have had only positive responses from folks regarding the quickness of the theme. You might want to check and be sure your memory isn't approaching full. My personal Storm is kind of Spartan and only has the iBerry Xtreme theme and a solitaire game on it.
    02-18-09 09:37 AM
    Cool theme but deffinitly not worth the price...especially when there are better themes for free.
    02-18-09 05:35 PM
    I just bought your theme...It is awesome!!!!...It worth the price I really don't care to pay 6.50 to have this kind of theme, it's doesn't slow down your phone and look very very nice all the function are there.

Just one thing, I really would like to have the same one as KoukiFC3S have with just the calender and the 8 icons laucher.

I have another question,

Right now the 2 events shown in the calendar area are not showing the day of the event they're only showing ''jj'' instead... for example for feburary the two (2) events are showing : 02/jj. I really want to see the day, that's the point of seeing the events.

Tell me what to do.

Thanks in advance...continue your good work!!!
    02-25-09 09:16 PM
    I just bought your theme...It is awesome!!!!...It worth the price I really don't care to pay 6.50 to have this kind of theme, it's doesn't slow down your phone and look very very nice all the function are there.

Just one thing, I really would like to have the same one as KoukiFC3S have with just the calender and the 8 icons laucher.

I have another question,

Right now the 2 events shown in the calendar area are not showing the day of the event they're only showing ''jj'' instead... for example for feburary the two (2) events are showing : 02/jj. I really want to see the day, that's the point of seeing the events.

Tell me what to do.

Thanks in advance...continue your good work!!!
    First off thank you for your purchase. I have just sent you the modified version your requested.

As far as the calendar goes, I've had no reports of this from others and think it might have something to do with the font you are using. Try changing back to the default and let us know if that helps.

Thanks Again!
    02-25-09 09:30 PM
    propz... great looking theme
    02-26-09 03:11 AM
    nice looking, i just wont pay for it. There is too many out there to pay for this one.
    02-26-09 08:56 AM
    Got an email alert today from MobiHand saying that v1.10 of this theme was out, but when I went to hit the update link (which was marked 1.10), it re-downloaded 1.05. Is there a v1.10 out, or is MobiHand just on crack?
    02-26-09 01:54 PM
    "I took a risk on this one and went with a plain black background but I have to say that this theme has made me fall in love with my Storm all over again. The icons are the custom iBerry Xtreme™ collection and jump out of the screen when viewing." - Dan Black

Click Here to Purchase NOW!

** As a note, the bottom image is protected with a watermark only for displaying on the internet and does not have these white rings when displayed on the phone.
    Charging for themes designed with beta software...

If its solid I might consider donating a few bucks to a paypal account, but to flat out ask for money for something that will undoubtably have glitches and quirks because Plazmic 4.7 is still somewhat problematic is kinda of a no-go around here.

To top it off (and this is no offense to you) there are just as good of Themes out there for the 95XX that are FREE!!! Maybe show us your talent for FREE this round and we might think about paying for your next installment (once the software you design with is no longer in its beta stages).

ULA??? Didn't read it did you?

By the way, it does look solid, so don't think im downing your work. The Icons are nice along with color choices and simplicity. But to charge (Especially $6.50)...COME'ON!!!
    Last edited by REC7IFY; 02-26-09 at 02:47 PM.
    02-26-09 02:41 PM
    I try to change the font wich was the default one "BBAlpha sans" and nothing change.
    The appointements are only shown the month and not the day: 02/jj.

Telle me what to do I want to to the date of my appointement
    02-26-09 02:55 PM
    PURCHASE
    ????????????????

What?????

There are SO MANY themes out there that are absolutely free. Why would anyone pay for a theme they haven't even tried yet?
    03-02-09 08:42 PM
    Just bought the theme and liking it.

2 questions:
    1st - Sometimes on the today screen the messages icon displays as their is a new message but nothing under it or in the message folder - why?

2nd - Can the Messages on the today screen use a 3rd party app like "BES Mailbox" as we only want to see company email.

Thank you
    04-02-09 09:28 AM
    I am loving this theme and have no regrets for paying for it. I have tried many other free themes and while they were great this one meets my needs more than the others.

Today a new icon showed up and after checking my emails, SMS, BB Messenger and FB I can't find anything that is not opened or a missed call. The icon is a #1 with what looks like a #2 dice. It's between the Sound Profile and signal strength and right under the time and date. Does anyone have other suggestions of what it could be?
    06-08-09 07:46 PM
    Looks sweet, but I can't use themes anymore unless they have 2wb icons on top (left and right). I was using minimal bold, anad not Dark Blue V3. Both compatible with .151. Would never pay for a theme without the 2wb icons.
    06-08-09 08:26 PM
    This theme seems to be really nice, but paying for this? It's a complete turn down, I think you should just ask for donation or something, but the theme itself should be free, lol...

Anyone find a theme similar to this but free? hehe
    06-18-09 11:02 AM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD