just got this theme.. loving it so far.. is the blackberry messenger icon going to get fixed to be the same size as the rest? that's the only problem i have with this... other than that, i'm pretty happy for $4

i just realized it didn't come with stop tilt?
    Last edited by rayzian; 02-16-10 at 05:43 PM.
    02-16-10 04:43 PM
    just got this theme.. loving it so far.. is the blackberry messenger icon going to get fixed to be the same size as the rest? that's the only problem i have with this... other than that, i'm pretty happy for $4
    I have same issue. He said that it has something to do with the 5.0 os update. Just curious wich version did you download?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 05:30 PM
    I have same issue. He said that it has something to do with the 5.0 os update. Just curious wich version did you download?

slidescreen/slidelock, i can't find this "swap" option that you were talking about earlier? did yours come with lock tilt?
    02-16-10 06:05 PM
    I have the same version. Did you download 4.7 or 5.0? The swap thing I was talking about was to swap out which version of iberry theme to use and you find it by logging into your account. Don't forget to register your phones pin! No I didn't get the lock tilt. I guess a lot of people where complaining that the theme was laggy so it was removed to increase the speed. but if you need something to lock Orientation I know how you can get a free one.

02-16-10 07:54 PM
    Account I'm talking about is for mobihand app store.

02-16-10 07:56 PM
    Account I'm talking about is for mobihand app store.

Chill out on the questions bro. You only paid a couple bucks for it. The time they are wasting on answering your questions is probably not worth their time.
    05-10-10 01:51 AM

i just realized it didn't come with stop tilt?
    Hello, thanks for the feedback.

The icon being smaller is an OS issue as all the icons I used are the same size. Many people are experiencing the icon issue and I imagine it will go away with the release of a future OS.

You can also swap your Storm's iBerry version to any that you want from your store account. Go to my account... my apps... and from there you should be able to find the option to swap to a different version.
    05-10-10 04:40 AM
    On sale now, one day sale, only .99 cents!!!
    Last edited by jerde; 05-18-10 at 07:05 AM.
    05-17-10 07:58 PM
    05-19-10 12:27 PM
    Chill out on the questions bro. You only paid a couple bucks for it. The time they are wasting on answering your questions is probably not worth their time.
    One of the most overlooked features of the forums is the search engine.
    05-22-10 02:56 PM
    Shouldn't music icon be the ipod looking one?

The music icon is based up on how the media is set up to make it reflect the BB the most.
    05-29-10 08:34 PM
    Ok....problem. I had bought this theme before and it had the slide to unlock lock screen but no actual slide to unlock.

I saw the upgrade and d/led it again. I uninstalled stormslider. And I am getting the normal "the screen is locked..." over the homescreen. So I want to the crackberry store and bought the app again thinking maybe I needed a major upgrade. Picked the storm version with slide screen/slidelock. Still the slide to unlock screen is not coming up as advertised. I like the theme and the integrated slide to unlock is a big reason I bought it the first time and tried to rebuy again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Running a S1 with lyricidial's .419/.692 hybrid. Going to upgrade soon to the .419/.705 hybrid if this will be relevant when I do upgrade.

06-03-10 07:43 AM
    Ok....problem. I had bought this theme before and it had the slide to unlock lock screen but no actual slide to unlock.

I saw the upgrade and d/led it again. I uninstalled stormslider. And I am getting the normal "the screen is locked..." over the homescreen. So I want to the crackberry store and bought the app again thinking maybe I needed a major upgrade. Picked the storm version with slide screen/slidelock. Still the slide to unlock screen is not coming up as advertised. I like the theme and the integrated slide to unlock is a big reason I bought it the first time and tried to rebuy again.

Running a S1 with lyricidial's .419/.692 hybrid. Going to upgrade soon to the .419/.705 hybrid if this will be relevant when I do upgrade.

I think it has something to do with how they removed the original lock feature in the new 5.0 OS's...I could be wrong though, wait for official word from Jerde.
    06-03-10 09:15 AM

You need to make sure that you have the Slidescreen version. If you don't, then PM your email and order number and I'll swap you to the right version. The feature is activated by clicking on the left side of the screen. Go to the OP of this thread and there is a poster with directions on how. It isn't the same thing as Stormslider, just a cool little feature to go with the theme.
    06-05-10 11:46 PM
    I think it has something to do with how they removed the original lock feature in the new 5.0 OS's...I could be wrong though, wait for official word from Jerde.
    Thanks boss. In many ways I'm happy then got rid of the lockscreen. The portrait view I thought was nice. But the landscape view in the lockscreen was a waste of OS.
    06-05-10 11:47 PM
    06-26-10 08:45 AM
    How do I view the hidden today area? I have the version with SlideScreen with Hidden Today area.
    12-06-10 09:31 AM
192 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD