Hello, I got the iBerry theme from Lunards Edge Design (paid version if there is a free version I dunno) And when I open Messenger type programs such as E-Mails/SMS the top part of my screen still shows like an inch of my background.. Like those programs pages where moved down about an inch.. Same as with my (phone) screen. Top part is still showing part of my background, and bottom part half the numbers are cut off. Any help in fixing this issue would be great.

BTW* I did do a search in this forum, and the only iBerry thread that popped up was about calendar events not showing up on the home screen.
    08-07-09 06:15 AM
    No one has this problem, or everyone has this problem?

Its like the number one selling theme on CB, someone has to know what I am tlaking about lol.. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    08-07-09 10:24 AM
    I have that theme and os 151, but I do not have that problem. Maybe try reloading

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:34 AM
    ya try doing everything from quickpull and reloading the orig theme, pull, reload the iberry theme, pulled... and still no luck :/
    08-10-09 01:37 PM
    I had the same problem and in on os .141 not vzw but a highly modified and shrunk version. I did a phone wipe and put my os back on and now it works. Try it and of course make a back up.

08-10-09 02:56 PM
    Im just going to get a refund. I liked it, however I want to try and find a more 'clean' style theme for my wall paper, with like a hidden dock (finally know these terms! haha) and a quicklaunch because when I can that will be my next purchase!
    08-12-09 02:22 PM
    Most themes are like this and there is no fix for it. I guarantee if you buy another theme it will be the same way.

08-12-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD