OK, been using this theme for almost 7 hours, minimal to no leaks. First impression was right on. Great theme. Any ideas as to when the Today theme might be coming up?
    Yeah, possibly today.
    02-19-09 01:25 PM
    awesome theme..
    02-19-09 06:13 PM
    iBerry Today Plus Theme is OUT for STORM!!!!
    02-19-09 07:00 PM
    does the slide to unlock work?

Currently no. I'm not sure if that's possible with plazmic though... I'll look into it.
    02-20-09 04:28 AM
    UPDATE: Original Wallpaper image added for those who decide to revert back.
    02-21-09 04:37 AM
    Is there anyway the date on the calendar icon could be the same as the "actual" date?
    02-21-09 04:51 AM
    best them i've tried. very minimal memory leaks, ran it for 10 hrs went from 40-36.
    02-21-09 07:07 AM
    iBerry Bottom Dock Theme

NEW! - BlackBerry Storm Previews

BlackBerry Storm Landscape Previews

ORIGINAL BACKGROUND WALLPAPER

UPDATE 6: Original Wallpaper image added for those who decide to revert back.

UPDATE 5: iBerry Today Plus is OUT!

UPDATE 4: Focus Icon updated on Home screen.

UPDATE 3: Default Folders set. Changed Messenger icon.

UPDATE 2: Homescreen touch function added. When you touch the field 1 inch in height that's over the bottom dock, the theme will go to the applications menu. So no longer do you need to click the physical applications button on your phone!

UPDATE: I'm working on a Today Plus version of this theme, it will be out within a day.

As promised, iBerry Bottom Dock BlackBerry Theme is now available for BlackBerry Storm Devices for free only at GemBlock! Turn your BlackBerry Storm into a real iPhone look alike with iBerry Bottom Dock.

iBerry Bottom Dock Theme is available for BlackBerry Pearl 81xx, Curve 83xx, 88xx, Bold 9000, and Storm 95xx devices!

Download iBerry Bottom Dock Theme for Free for Storm at GemBlock

Want Today Plus? Download iBerry Today Plus from GemBlock

Please consider a donation via PayPal if you like the theme.

PS: Please note that this theme was designed with the beta version of Plazmic Theme Builder 4.7 so if any bugs arise, please let us know.

PS PS: We�ve been working very hard on this theme lately so please don�t forget to leave some feedback.

Sweet theme. I had a question though is there anyway to get the Unlocking Slidebar to work?
    02-21-09 02:06 PM
    I want to try the Today + theme but had one question- I keep my SMS and messages separate...is there provision for a separate SMS and MMS icon?

Thanks! and kudoos for this work! It looks great!
    02-21-09 02:55 PM
    gemblock.com/forum/blackberry-storm-95xx-themes/118-free-iberry-today-plus-theme-blackberry-storm-95xx.html"]iBerry Today Plus Theme is OUT for STORM!!!!
    I downloaded this but appointments from my calendar wont show.
    02-22-09 06:38 PM
    I love the theme, but I can't receive incoming calls with it... The red light flashes, but no ringer... The timers spins in the center and that's it, I had to do a battery pull to get the phone to function again... After talking to my friends, it seems I have missed some 20 plus calls over the past few days... Any thoughts??? I'm using OS .103 and the today + theme...
    02-22-09 08:07 PM
    I want to try the Today + theme but had one question- I keep my SMS and messages separate...is there provision for a separate SMS and MMS icon?

Thanks! and kudoos for this work! It looks great!
    Do this to seperate them.

Go to messages > click the application button > options > general settings > SMS AND EMAIL INBOXES = SEPERATE > save.

There ya go.
    02-23-09 04:43 AM
    Sweet theme. I had a question though is there anyway to get the Unlocking Slidebar to work?
    I am not sure of that. I've tried, but had no luck.
    02-23-09 04:44 AM
    I downloaded this but appointments from my calendar wont show.
    This isn't a theme problem. I've read somewhere on the forums that you'll have to make sure your appointments are set up with your default email address or something like that...

Here's a quote from blackberryforums
    "# Go to OPTIONS/ ADVANCED OPTIONS/ DEFAULT SERVICES/ ... what do you see for Calendar (CICAL)? Do you have more than one option? There should be one for each email address that you have set up on the device."
    02-23-09 04:20 PM
    Is there anyway the date on the calendar icon could be the same as the "actual" date?
    Not that I know of.

That would be pretty cool though...
    02-24-09 04:28 AM
    Are you going to try and put a sliding dock on this theme?
    02-24-09 07:23 AM
    Are you going to try and put a sliding dock on this theme?
    Maybe when composer 4.7 comes out. I've tried it, but just can't seem to get it.
    02-24-09 05:13 PM
    Love the iberry. Very nice job. Question for you. Any chance you can put the earth globe pic as the background on phone calls? That would top it off. One other thing. Is it possible to change the background image when in lock mode?

Thanks for the download
    03-04-09 04:10 PM
    would you be able to post a desktop download link please?
    03-04-09 08:25 PM
    Does this theme change typing for texts or e-mails so I don't hve to click the screen? Is that at all possible?
    03-30-09 04:10 AM
    would you be able to post a desktop download link please?
    You could still install it if you follow these steps.

1. Install OTA Downloader

2. Copy over the OTA download link and paste it into the program.
    Download the theme and stick the files onto the media card.

If you want to put the download in the device memory instead of a media card, you will need to have the desktop manager installed. When your desktop manager is booted you can go to the “media manager” and browse to the device memory under “my devices” make sure that the system is set to allow all files to be imported in the device memory.

3. Once you have uploaded all COD and JAD files you can disconnect the blackberry from the computer.
    4. Now open the media application on the BlackBerry, and press the left button next to the trackball to open the full menu. Here you will need to click “explore”. Now browse to the location where your OTA download is installed.

5. Once you’ve located the jad and cod files, select the JAD file (it should be only 1 file) and click “open”. Now you will see the details about this file on your blackberry such as name, version and vendor. Here you will need to select the “download” button on the bottom of the screen. Once the application is downloaded you will be able to install or use the application.
    07-09-09 01:31 PM
    I love it, Thanks!!!!!!!
    07-10-09 10:07 AM
    You could still install it if you follow these steps.

2. Copy over the OTA download link and paste it into the program.
    Download the theme and stick the files onto the media card.
    When you say "paste it into the program" what do you mean?

nevermind i figured it out
    Last edited by jakwnd; 05-12-11 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Figured it out
    05-12-11 08:14 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD