iBerry Bottom Dock Theme

NEW! - BlackBerry Storm Previews

BlackBerry Storm Landscape Previews

ORIGINAL BACKGROUND WALLPAPER

UPDATE 6: Original Wallpaper image added for those who decide to revert back.

UPDATE 5: iBerry Today Plus is OUT!

UPDATE 4: Focus Icon updated on Home screen.

UPDATE 3: Default Folders set. Changed Messenger icon.

UPDATE 2: Homescreen touch function added. When you touch the field 1 inch in height that's over the bottom dock, the theme will go to the applications menu. So no longer do you need to click the physical applications button on your phone!

UPDATE: I'm working on a Today Plus version of this theme, it will be out within a day.

As promised, iBerry Bottom Dock BlackBerry Theme is now available for BlackBerry Storm Devices for free only at GemBlock! Turn your BlackBerry Storm into a real iPhone look alike with iBerry Bottom Dock.

iBerry Bottom Dock Theme is available for BlackBerry Pearl 81xx, Curve 83xx, 88xx, Bold 9000, and Storm 95xx devices!

Download iBerry Bottom Dock Theme for Free for Storm at GemBlock

Want Today Plus? Download iBerry Today Plus from GemBlock

Please consider a donation via PayPal if you like the theme.

PS: Please note that this theme was designed with the beta version of Plazmic Theme Builder 4.7 so if any bugs arise, please let us know.

PS PS: We�ve been working very hard on this theme lately so please don�t forget to leave some feedback.
    Last edited by Artem; 02-21-09 at 04:38 AM.
    02-18-09 04:27 AM
    Sweet! One thing I noticed right off the bat...the BB messenger icon has the AIM dude in it. I think this will bother me since I use both of them on my phone.
    02-18-09 05:32 AM
    Very Nice!
    02-18-09 05:56 AM
    i love the battery icon other people should use that on their themes
    02-18-09 06:19 AM
    Yay! I love it! Thank youuu!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 06:38 AM
    Yay! I love it! Thank youuu!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i concur. tis very nice . thanks for the work homie
    02-18-09 06:42 AM
    OTA link possible????? Great Work!
    02-18-09 08:29 AM
    Oh is it possible this could be made in a today theme???
    02-18-09 08:34 AM
    Looks awesome!
    02-18-09 09:29 AM
    Oh is it possible this could be made in a today theme???
    Great Theme! Thanks for the free download.

Any chance on getting a "today" version?
    02-18-09 09:40 AM
    Really nice and fast (.75) but few nits:

1. there is an extra Bluetooth icon that will not disappear
    2. clicking screen does not bring up application screen
    3. weatherbug degree symbol on front page (when selected) is wrong font or something
    4. it would be nice to be able to edit and select the default BB folder icons (the games, apps, downloads ones) - or at least make those folder icons unique
    02-18-09 10:36 AM
    im downloading it now, thank you

i honestly would maybe like a today/messages.
    i see you have one, just not for the storm
    but thank you very much it works great
    02-18-09 11:48 AM
    Wow, nice work! Best iPhony theme yet! Generally I don't care for them, but this one is slick.

One quibble: on mine, the "Medium" sound profile icon is the default. All other sound profiles have a custom icon.
    02-18-09 12:54 PM
    Thank you every very much for the feedback, I will go ahead and modify the theme based on what has been reported.

I'll also be releasing the Today Plus version within a day, so keep checking back.
    02-18-09 01:26 PM
    Really nice and fast (.75) but few nits:

1. there is an extra Bluetooth icon that will not disappear
    2. clicking screen does not bring up application screen
    3. weatherbug degree symbol on front page (when selected) is wrong font or something
    4. it would be nice to be able to edit and select the default BB folder icons (the games, apps, downloads ones) - or at least make those folder icons unique
    Thank you for the feedback.

I have a few questions.

1. Where do you see the extra bluetooth icon?
    2. Good advice, I will work on that.
    3. Which fonts are compatible with the symbol?
    4. I can't make the folders unique. But you don't have to use the folders, you could just place all icons onto one screen.
    02-18-09 01:37 PM
    Wow, nice work! Best iPhony theme yet! Generally I don't care for them, but this one is slick.

One quibble: on mine, the "Medium" sound profile icon is the default. All other sound profiles have a custom icon.
    The Medium icon is not modifiable in this version of Plazmic 4.7 beta.
    02-18-09 02:13 PM

I have a few questions.

2. Good advice, I will work on that.
    4. I can't make the folders unique. But you don't have to use the folders, you could just place all icons onto one screen.
    I agree with the previous comments and love the themes.

1. There are two bluetooth icons at times, but they will also disappear.
    4. I think the request is to keep the original folder icons for games, downloads, etc. or allow users the chance to customize the folders.

One other comment - can you change the Mail icon to the back of an envelope as the current icon is too similar to the SMS/MMS icon.
    02-18-09 02:23 PM
    is there anyway to get rid of the grey box around some of the icons? (i.e. browser or bbm)

also my calendar icon is showing sunday, 8th isnt this supossed to change with the correct date?
    02-18-09 02:35 PM
    I agree with the previous comments and love the themes.

1. There are two bluetooth icons at times, but they will also disappear.
    4. I think the request is to keep the original folder icons for games, downloads, etc. or allow users the chance to customize the folders.

One other comment - can you change the Mail icon to the back of an envelope as the current icon is too similar to the SMS/MMS icon.
    Which Mail Icon?
    02-18-09 02:35 PM

I have a few questions.

On the main screen I have one icon directly under the "y" in Wednesday and another 1 line below that under the "y" in February
    On the applications page (vertical) they are flush left and center.
    On the applications page (horizontal) there seems to be only one top right next to the GPS icon.
    It's a real nit - it's just kind of off. Hard to describe. Not a font issue but more a spacing issue. The degree symbol is either too large maybe - or just not aligning correctly with the temperature.
    Shame. I take it you cannot add in the option to have the original folders back?

Thanks again.
    02-18-09 02:37 PM
    On the main screen I have one icon directly under the "y" in Wednesday and another 1 line below that under the "y" in February
    On the applications page (vertical) they are flush left and center.
    On the applications page (horizontal) there seems to be only one top right next to the GPS icon.

It's a real nit - it's just kind of off. Hard to describe. Not a font issue but more a spacing issue. The degree symbol is either too large maybe - or just not aligning correctly with the temperature.

Shame. I take it you cannot add in the option to have the original folders back?

Thanks again.
    I believe the bluetooth symbols are a plazmic issue, everything looks fine in the theme builder. Welcome to the beta.

Could somebody please post a screenshot of the weatherbug bug?

I've just reverted the folders back to the original settings. So it should be fine now.
    02-18-09 03:07 PM
    02-18-09 04:26 PM
    Thanks. It looks like it's most likely a font issue. Are there any themes that display weather bug correctly? If so, what font do they use?
    02-18-09 04:37 PM
    when will we be able to change background?
    02-18-09 04:42 PM
    Are there any themes that display weather bug correctly? If so, what font do they use?
    Default zen theme works fine with it.
    02-18-09 04:47 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD