Thanks for your feedback, and I do want to update so the wallpaper can be changed. I just usually wait to hear the crowd loud enough until I do so. I'm always looking for more creative ideas to update iBerry to keep you guys happy and to keep something fresh coming to the table.

You shouldn't have bought Lock Tilt! Well, you may have before I started the promotion.

As far as adding text. The only reason I haven't is because it is not possible if the icons are going to be interchangeable. The software capability in composer is just not there... yet. If I did add the text then one would not be able to add their 3rd party icons to the HomeScreen. This is also why JC Designs does not have the text on their slideversion. But, I do have a Storm version with the text, v3.0, but this version is without the Slide feature, so one can only have 16 interchangeable icons on the one screen.

But as far as the wallpaper udpate, that is a easy one and look forward to it sometime this month.
    I look forward to it...I think some ideas would be to..

1. Add the wallpaper
    2. Make the icons wiggle when u place a finger on them for a while
    3. Improve the speed to the 2nd page.

That's all for now cuz again, u have a great app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 09:17 AM
    Hi there, Just purchased....how do you make the icons on the homepage disappear to be able to see the wall paper??
    11-13-09 05:33 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD