So I recently got the new iberry 3.5 theme with no text but is there a way I can have a custom wallpaper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 11:05 AM
    Anyone?

09-02-09 02:02 PM
    page 84 in the manual gives you a good process on how to do it
    09-02-09 02:12 PM
    Is that a way of saying no cuz I didn't get a manual

09-02-09 05:28 PM
    Is that a way of saying no cuz I didn't get a manual

im gathering he is messing with you, just go to your pictures folder, highlight or click on the picture you want to use as a wallpaper and then hit the BB button, in the menu it should have a selection for set as background/wallpaper or if you are using a 5.0 OS it will have a selection called set as... In that it will give you the option.
    09-02-09 05:37 PM
    That was funny. Mean, but funny.

09-02-09 05:41 PM
    im gathering he is messing with you, just go to your pictures folder, highlight or click on the picture you want to use as a wallpaper and then hit the BB button, in the menu it should have a selection for set as background/wallpaper or if you are using a 5.0 OS it will have a selection called set as... In that it will give you the option.
    I tried that and a battery pull but no dice...does anyone have this theme could help?

09-02-09 06:00 PM
    there is no way to add custom wallpapers to the theme. also no text at this time, maybe in an update.
    09-02-09 06:06 PM
    how did u get it donwloaded? i purchased it but it won't download
    09-03-09 10:21 PM
    So I recently got the new iberry 3.5 theme with no text but is there a way I can have a custom wallpaper?

oh yea you can send me a link to install and i'll test it out for you
    09-04-09 12:45 AM
    oh yea you can send me a link to install and i'll test it out for you
    Sure thing..... ; )

09-04-09 07:30 AM
    If you want an iBerry theme that allows you to change your wallpaper try Real iBerry Blocks v1 by JC Designs - Gadgetbean
    . I have this one and to me it's the best one out there right na...on sale for $3.00 too!
    Real iBerry Blocks - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Last edited by xwhite_rabbitx; 09-04-09 at 03:32 PM.
    09-04-09 03:23 PM
    If you want an iBerry theme that allows you to change your wallpaper try Real iBerry Blocks v1 by JC Designs - Gadgetbean
    . I have this one and to me it's the best one out there right na...on sale for $3.00 too!
    Real iBerry Blocks - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    Can u slide to a second page of 12 blocks like the iberry3.5 slide? Cuz I like the theme cuz u can slide to a second page without pressing the bb button or going to stupid landscape mode. I jus wanna be able to have a picture in the background while sliding...

09-04-09 06:44 PM
    The iBerry elecite theme allows you to slide with a custom BG
    09-04-09 07:07 PM
    The iBerry elecite theme allows you to slide with a custom BG
    How much bcuz I hear lot of ppl saying good things about it...

09-04-09 07:18 PM
    It's 50% off right now, I think $3.50 after discount code 0909
    09-04-09 07:47 PM
    The one I listed on my previous post allows you to select any wallpaper you like. What I also like about that particular theme is on the home screen there's 12 icons 4 on the bottom bar, and when you slide the icons they disappear so just your wallpaper shows. I like it the best out of all the iBerry themes. Check out the link I left on the last post so u can see for yourself.

Last edited by xwhite_rabbitx; 09-05-09 at 01:47 PM.
    09-04-09 08:31 PM
    YUP

Last edited by black_rain�; 09-05-09 at 11:36 AM.
    09-05-09 11:24 AM
    Hey one more question....Does Version 2 run that much slower or is it not that bad...

09-05-09 12:15 PM
    Yes. Version 2 does run a lot slower due to the extra 8 icons on the 2nd page homescreen. Why they have 2 rows of icons instead of a full 3 is silly...it looks incomplete. Besides, the cool thing about Ver 1 is that the 2nd page homescreen is free of icons allowing you to view your choice of wallpaper/backround. I owned Ver 2 before they did the upgrade, and I stopped using it because of the slow run time. Other than that it was perfect...that's why I'm so glad they did this update. Get it-it's cheap-on sale $3.00-can't beat that dude!
    09-05-09 01:54 PM
    iBerry 3.5 by Lunars Edge Design, see the videos...

Also if you CLICK HERE you get the app LOCK TILT for free with your purchase of iBerry (Slide to Unlock). Can Real iBerry Blocks by JC Designs beat that? NOPE!

Just to top it all off, iBerry 3.5 by Lunars Edge Design is 50 percent off right now until Sept 6th. So that means you get iBerry (Slide to Unlock) 3.5 and Lock Tilt for only 3.00, can't lose on that.
    Last edited by jerde; 09-05-09 at 06:06 PM.
    09-05-09 06:03 PM
    I have both now and I have to say the iberry 3.5 theme by Lunars has the most accurate blocks and logos HOWEVER
    I WILL give the edge to the jc designs one bcuz of the slide the 20 icons and the ability to have a wallpaper....
    When lunars edge gets text back and allows a wallpaper I will cosign them once again....

09-05-09 08:45 PM
    I have both now and I have to say the iberry 3.5 theme by Lunars has the most accurate blocks and logos HOWEVER
    I WILL give the edge to the jc designs one bcuz of the slide the 20 icons and the ability to have a wallpaper....
    When lunars edge gets text back and allows a wallpaper I will cosign them once again....

iBerry by Lunars Edge is also able to side over to 12 more icons for a total of 28 icons on the two screens. Also, 3.5 has the lockscreen slide feature on the 3rd screen that eliminates having to buy another app like Berry Slider to get a iPhone style lockscreen. JC Design's iBerry has a fake slider. Also, JC Designs slide version has no text either. So the only real difference that JC Designs has right now that Lunars does not is a wallpaper being able to change, but even then people think this is worthless as a bunch of icons are sitting over the wallpaper obstructing the view. Here is a list of differences for each version...

iBerry by Lunars Edge Design -
    1- Has LockScreen slider (see video link from previous post)
    2- Get the app 'Lock Tilt' FREE (2.99 value) with purchase of iBerry 3.5 - CLICK HERE
    3- More accurate layout, meters, and icons
    4- Wallpaper being able to change update???

iBerry by JC Designs-
    1- Able to change wallpaper

So now you see why iBerry by Lunars Edge Design is the Best Selling iBerry theme on the market.
    Last edited by jerde; 09-06-09 at 01:17 PM.
    09-06-09 07:22 AM
    iBerry by Lunars Edge is also able to side over to 12 more icons for a total of 28 icons on the two screens. Also, 3.5 has the lockscreen slide feature on the 3rd screen that eliminates having to buy another app like Berry Slider to get a iPhone style lockscreen. JC Design's iBerry has a fake slider. Also, JC Designs slide version has no text either. So the only real difference that JC Designs has right now that Lunars does not is a wallpaper being able to change, but even then people think this is worthless as a bunch of icons are sitting over the wallpaper obstructing the view. Here is a list of differences for each version...

iBerry by Lunars Edge Design -
    1- Has LockScreen slider (see video link from previous post)
    2- Get the app 'Lock Tilt' FREE (2.99 value) with purchase of iBerry 3.5 - CLICK HERE
    3- More accurate layout, meters, and icons
    4- Wallpaper being able to change update???

iBerry by JC Designs-
    1- Able to change wallpaper

So now you see why iBerry by Lunars Edge Design is the Best Selling iBerry theme on the market.
    Jerde I believe your build is more accurate and a lot more creative but I really like having a wallpaper. I thought 3.0 was perfect but just missing a 2nd screen being that I have a few more apps so I downloaded the 3.5 and I BOUGHT lock tilt cuz I thought that was genius cuz I hate when the phone tilts for no reason...I just look forward to when you guys add text again and wallpaper and I KNOW u guys are capable of doing it...

09-06-09 04:08 PM
    Jerde I believe your build is more accurate and a lot more creative but I really like having a wallpaper. I thought 3.0 was perfect but just missing a 2nd screen being that I have a few more apps so I downloaded the 3.5 and I BOUGHT lock tilt cuz I thought that was genius cuz I hate when the phone tilts for no reason...I just look forward to when you guys add text again and wallpaper and I KNOW u guys are capable of doing it...

Thanks for your feedback, and I do want to update so the wallpaper can be changed. I just usually wait to hear the crowd loud enough until I do so. I'm always looking for more creative ideas to update iBerry to keep you guys happy and to keep something fresh coming to the table.

You shouldn't have bought Lock Tilt! Well, you may have before I started the promotion.

As far as adding text. The only reason I haven't is because it is not possible if the icons are going to be interchangeable. The software capability in composer is just not there... yet. If I did add the text then one would not be able to add their 3rd party icons to the HomeScreen. This is also why JC Designs does not have the text on their slideversion. But, I do have a Storm version with the text, v3.0, but this version is without the Slide feature, so one can only have 16 interchangeable icons on the one screen.

But as far as the wallpaper udpate, that is a easy one and look forward to it sometime this month.
    09-06-09 07:49 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD