Here's the beta of my theme. They're will be only 2 version, today and without. This is with.

-The theme starts in the slider screen. There are four stationary icons on the bottom, and 12 above that slide. Swipe towards the iBB logo, Tap, or Click in the gradient area above the stationary 4 to slide to the next 12 icons.
    -Click the banner area with the clock and calendar to go into the zen like screen. This opens three hotspots the, clock, calendar and connections. Click middle of screen to get the sliders back.
    -From zen screen, click gradient area to go into Full WAll mode which displays the whole wall with only the hotspots. Click stationary icon area to get back into zen mode.

This is the closest to the iphone slide that anyone can get, so far, out of Composer. I don't have time for screen shots i have to run to work. Please leave FEEDBACK! ENJOY!

iBB SLIDEr
    10-05-09 12:34 PM
    p.s. can some verify the link works i haven't tested it
    10-05-09 12:36 PM
    link worked for me! looks awesome right now. best iphone theme by far. only thing im worried about is that its the biggest file size ive seen for a theme (1.3mb). so we'll see how it affects my phone throughout the day. AWESOME job tho!
    10-05-09 12:44 PM
    downloading now. I will let you know what I think. I might be the pickiest theme user ever, so if there is a problem you'll know!
    10-05-09 12:50 PM
    link worked for me! looks awesome right now. best iphone theme by far. only thing im worried about is that its the biggest file size ive seen for a theme (1.3mb). so we'll see how it affects my phone throughout the day. AWESOME job tho!
    LOL i'm prcticing for the 9550 where hopefully that won't be an issue!!
    10-05-09 12:50 PM
    Now that you've helped out the iphonies, can you please fix the Zen theme so that Weather doesn't show up in the dock. Thanks!

BTW, this does look pretty cool.
    10-05-09 12:53 PM
    black text on black menus is not working man. Sorry. Right now super laggy, will do a battery pull and report. I can't work with those menus long term though. I'm talking about the text suggestion boxes, that is all I have seen so far. I think it is the highlight that odes it. Cause the dark grey on black text for sms is tough to read too.
    10-05-09 12:53 PM
    I like it, the Main background is kinda bleh, especially since it is white the hidden today is REALLY hidden!
    10-05-09 12:54 PM
    Found the first major flaw.... Notification icons are cut off on the home screen. Lots of potential here. But that is a no go. The right side of the email and sms icons on the banner are cut off.
    10-05-09 12:59 PM
    Whoa buddy its beta...I think I might leave a lot more default and just keep the icons and homescreen function. Probably cut a wall or two to cut down the size. Doesn't lag much in mine but the improvements should help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 01:04 PM
    Don't whoa buddy me. If you want to release a beta expect the feedback. i was giving you feedback. Not sure whats so hard to understand about that. I even suggested it might be a great theme when some stuff gets worked out. But seriously, releasing it with notification icons that are cut off? Guess I'll quit wasting MY time testing it for your if you can't handle some constructive criticism.
    10-05-09 01:10 PM
    yeah theres not much lag on mine either. if you fix the cut off on the notification i think you got yourself a winner!
    10-05-09 01:10 PM
    Edit nevermind I can't read
    10-05-09 01:22 PM
    I think you did a great job on this so far. I haven't messed with it much, but so far it isn't laggy (after a BP) at all. The only thing so far that I don't love is the gradient highlight for the sms/mms messages. I think if it was lightened up a lot it would work well though; right now its just too dark to be visually pleasing.
    10-05-09 01:44 PM
    Awsome.

Suggestion :

*black home and application screen
    *bigger icon
    *bottom banner as iphone
    *change menu color
    10-05-09 03:10 PM
    anybody want to add screenshots?

10-05-09 03:22 PM
    I like it SoCal !!!!! Thanks.....

10-05-09 03:26 PM
    Great concept! Very unique style! I like it! It does have a few flaws as mentioned. Then white on white on the home screen for the hidden today. Also the dark grey/black on black in the menues. In some of the sub menues the time in un-readable.

I think with a few tweeks you'll have a winner! The file size doesn't bother me!

Still lovin' the Zen Hybrid 5.0!
    10-05-09 03:30 PM
    Don't whoa buddy me. If you want to release a beta expect the feedback. i was giving you feedback. Not sure whats so hard to understand about that. I even suggested it might be a great theme when some stuff gets worked out. But seriously, releasing it with notification icons that are cut off? Guess I'll quit wasting MY time testing it for your if you can't handle some constructive criticism.
    Hey I must apologies, in my haste to work i skimmed through the posts and mis-interpreted somiething you said. I DO appreciate what you've said McCracken and am sorry if I attacked you!
    10-05-09 03:37 PM
    i know miles is at work but can someone post a screenshot of the theme id love to see the basis
    10-05-09 03:44 PM
    Screenshots?
    10-05-09 03:53 PM
    Hey I must apologies, in my haste to work i skimmed through the posts and mis-interpreted somiething you said. I DO appreciate what you've said McCracken and am sorry if I attacked you!
    1. no need to apologize to him.
    2. ill post screen shots in a second.
    3. ill pm you what i think.
    4. great job.
    10-05-09 04:01 PM
    10-05-09 04:20 PM
    if you need more tests with some feedback, PM me.
    10-05-09 04:35 PM
    SoCal here are some other Apple style walls I have.........enjoy!

10-05-09 04:36 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD