I Need A Theme Exactly Like The Default 9530 Theme Except A Different Font Like A Graffiti Font An One Row Of Icons On Home Screen If Any One Can Do It Please Message Me Bbpin 3057941a I Will Pay
    05-28-09 02:30 PM
    Way to double post buddy.....how much are you willing to pay for this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 04:55 PM
    Why dont you just change ur fonts under options>screen/keyboard and then change from two rows to one (also under options). No need to get a new theme for just the things you mentioned.
    05-28-09 05:49 PM
    To the OP, if this is all you are needing to do with a theme, why not try downloading Plazmic and create it yourself? What you are requesting would not take very long, and certainly wouldn't require an advanced knowledge of theme creation.

Give it a shot, maybe you'll surprise yourself and save yourself some money in the long run.
    05-29-09 06:32 AM
    HAHA
    teach this guy to learn his phone
    GOD, some people

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That was helpful. Wasn't too long ago you were asking some pretty basic questions around here, and I don't recall ever posting an answer like that for you when you did so. If you don't have something of value to add, keep moving.
    05-29-09 06:35 AM
    I No How To Use The Phone An I Want A Different Them Not The Ones Provided An If Some One Can Do It Tell Me How Much I No Its Not A Hard Thing To Do An Ya The Double Post You Like? It Worked Didn't It?
    06-04-09 12:26 AM
    That was helpful. Wasn't too long ago you were asking some pretty basic questions around here, and I don't recall ever posting an answer like that for you when you did so. If you don't have something of value to add, keep moving.
    I commend you, Bravo.. I wish more people here on this site were like this.
    06-04-09 12:28 AM
    And I Don't Know Where To Even Get The Font I Want From
    06-04-09 12:29 AM
    Anybody Who Can Help It Would Be Great
    06-04-09 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD