Man i would definitely donate maybe three bucks for a good cincinnati reds them. Let me know if this can be done.
    04-30-09 10:53 PM
    If you make a sick Dale Earnhardt Sr. theme (#3), with of course that famous #3, I will pay. Just let me know.
    04-30-09 11:52 PM
    could you make a Final Fantasy 7 or X theme please? will pay well if satisfied
    05-01-09 05:36 PM
    I want an 06 quad cab silver dodge ram theme with the rams head as icons if possible. WILL DONATE.
    05-06-09 09:17 PM
    Hey someone needs to make a UFC theme
    05-07-09 03:01 PM
    will donate for a quiksilver theme set up exactly like the roxy one http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ro...-storm-200324/
    05-08-09 04:14 PM
    Just PM'd you Piggy
    05-08-09 04:23 PM
    How is the TN Titans Theme coming? Got any previews? I Love the Icon Highlighter.
    05-15-09 08:03 AM
    I am willing to make themes on request, but I will most likely be using my time to complete themes for requesters that are willing to donate.

I know I may sound a little selfish, but hey, why use all my time to make a theme for someone who isn't willing to give something in return right?

I'm not saying that every single person requesting a theme should have to pay.

What I am saying is, if you are wanting a theme, can't find one already made, need someone to make it for you, and you are cool with donating some money for it, I'm your man

SO REQUEST AWAY!!!

Requests I've Filled So Far:
    Kidrobot
    Wii Channels
    Archery
    Suzuki GSX-R
    Dooney & Bourke
    Juicy Couture
    SF49ers
    Precision (4 icons and Calendar Today)

And of course, I would be completely appreciative and grateful, if you could
    DONATE!!!
    If you would like to

Stilletos.....Stilletos....STILLETOOOOOOS!!!!! Every girl loves a pair of sexy high heels so why not rock it as a theme?!? :-) I'm such....A GIRL! Thanks in advance

AND I WILL DEFINATELY DONATE!
    05-15-09 10:26 AM
    How is the TN Titans Theme coming? Got any previews? I Love the Icon Highlighter.
    I was waiting 'till you PM'd me man lol
    I think I'll be able to be done with it by tonight/tomorrow.
    05-15-09 06:05 PM
    I would love a Nebraska Cornhuskers Football theme and I would be more then happy to donate for this.
    05-15-09 06:41 PM
    I was in no big rush. I just got my replacement storm this past tuesday. I have been pretty occupied with DynoStorm!
    Hit me up when you get done. I need to replace this Sketch theme rub that Titans theme in those Jacksonville fans faces!!
    I was waiting 'till you PM'd me man lol
    I think I'll be able to be done with it by tonight/tomorrow.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 08:05 PM
    stargate sg-1 please!!!
    05-15-09 08:19 PM
    Piggy, Id have no problem donating if you could do a Rockstar Energy Drink Theme?
    05-15-09 11:35 PM
    will donate i want white background, with gold highlight that is all. thanks in advance
    05-15-09 11:59 PM
    Thanks for the Earnhardt theme. You should post a couple pics to show off your good work!!!!!!
    05-16-09 04:53 AM
    I would like to request PC ota's ,for your coach theme as well as your Dooney and Burke theme.will donate. the website will not let me dowload from my storm thanks.
    05-19-09 01:39 PM
    Thanks for the Earnhardt theme. You should post a couple pics to show off your good work!!!!!!
    Yes. Post some up.. I Love 3
    05-19-09 06:20 PM
    I think if you created the Omega Psi Phi and Delta Sigma Theta themes that were requested you would make a lot of money.
    05-27-09 03:24 PM
    I would really like to see a Zune theme if at all possible. I have made some photoshops of what it could look like.
    05-27-09 07:07 PM
    I would really like to see a Zune theme if at all possible. I have made some photoshops of what it could look like.
    Looks easy enough i'll research some more on it later. Got some stuff to do.
    05-27-09 07:25 PM
    Looks easy enough i'll research some more on it later. Got some stuff to do.
    Thanks alot!!
    05-27-09 07:30 PM
    I Need A Theme Exactly Like The Default 9530 Theme Except A Different Font Like A Graffiti Font An One Row Of Icons On Home Screen If Any One Can Do It Please Message Me Bbpin 3057941a I Will Pay
    05-28-09 02:48 PM
    I Need A Theme Exactly Like The Default 9530 Theme Except A Different Font Like A Graffiti Font An One Row Of Icons On Home Screen If Any One Can Do It Please Message Me Bbpin 3057941a I Will Pay
    Graffiti throughout the whole font or just the homescreen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 03:55 PM
    I was wanting to know if you could just modify the basic Zen default theme for me? I really just want the color changed...I want it to be black background with white text and then a neon/lime green color that highlights messages, with the text becoming black when highlighted. I would like this color scheme to be throughout for the messages, sms/mms, contacts, calendar, when the BB menu button is pressed, etc.

I really want this color scheme to be identical to "Lush," which can be found on eveek forums:

Latest eVeek Custom Themes - eVeek | The Free Blackberry Download Community

Finally, if it isn't too much trouble I would also like some of the icons to be replaced with custom ones. I have 10 icon jpegs that I have saved: Applications, browser, calendar, contacts, downloads, messages, sms/mms, folders, games, and settings. You would have to clean them up though since I don't have Photoshop.

I have attached the icons. Your help would be greatly appreciated...I think that this would turn out to be a very nice looking basic theme. I would try it myself, but I am clueless as to how to get the basic Zen theme to modify...
    05-28-09 04:58 PM
121 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD