i want a theeeeme!!! although it is really dumb, it is the sme original theme the bb comes with, but i want a litle customization....to have nothing in the main screen, no icons no clock no battery no signal NOTHING, and when you tap on the screen everything pops out.....is there a way to get this??? thats the only yhing i want would be awesome if you could help!!
    I would love that idea too! I'm not much of an SVG expert so this is pretty much impossible for me

Hey fatpiggy I will donate for a theme like this http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...e-like-206916/

either in a double dock or stack with a total of 10 icons on the home screen. And weather bug!! Let me know if you can and how much.
    By double dock or stack, do you mean just two rows of 5?
    04-15-09 12:35 PM
    I would love that idea too! I'm not much of an SVG expert so this is pretty much impossible for me

I am like Mclarryjr cause I really like the theme in the link but I only want one row of 5. I am simple.
    04-15-09 01:35 PM
    James Bond theme!!! something using the UI from Quantum of Solace would be awesome. Something that looks like he would use and not really something filled with pictures of bond and stuff. hidden icons and other spy kinda stuff would be cool. pictures of the Mi6 building in the background for calls, a lock screen with something that looks like a fingerprint scanner. I would be happy to send you pictures and stuff to incorporate to make it how I’m thinking I would definitely be willing to donate for a theme like that.
    04-15-09 01:46 PM
    James Bond theme!!! something using the UI from Quantum of Solace would be awesome. Something that looks like he would use and not really something filled with pictures of bond and stuff. hidden icons and other spy kinda stuff would be cool. pictures of the Mi6 building in the background for calls, a lock screen with something that looks like a fingerprint scanner. I would be happy to send you pictures and stuff to incorporate to make it how I�m thinking I would definitely be willing to donate for a theme like that.
    Wow, that sounds like a really good idea I might try that when I have time
    04-15-09 02:00 PM
    awesome just let me know please i downloaded plazmic to try it my self and i cant figure it out. so if you get around to it i will make it worth it. thanks man
    04-15-09 02:41 PM

Yes two rows on the bottom dock or 1 side and 1 bottom

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 03:21 PM

well i think you didnt get me, i meant a theme that when you tap on the screen EVERYTHING disappears only leaving the background image (the one the user choose, obviously) and when you tap again the icons clock, batery, signal, etc comes back....thats just it....is it posible to get thiis theme>??? i really want it i will donate!
    04-15-09 04:21 PM
    well i think you didnt get me, i meant a theme that when you tap on the screen EVERYTHING disappears only leaving the background image (the one the user choose, obviously) and when you tap again the icons clock, batery, signal, etc comes back....thats just it....is it posible to get thiis theme>??? i really want it i will donate!
    I knew what you meant...I can't do that I think I can make it so there is nothing and when you click it goes to the app menu

04-15-09 04:37 PM
    I knew what you meant...I can't do that I think I can make it so there is nothing and when you click it goes to the app menu

why cant you make it the way i asked??? i mean ive never used any theme editor program...just a simple question...is it too hard or what??
    04-15-09 06:44 PM
    why cant you make it the way i asked??? i mean ive never used any theme editor program...just a simple question...is it too hard or what??
    Because to do that, you have to write code or create an SVG and that's pretty much out of my league. In the basic theme builder, there is no way to specifically do that, since by default, its just "normal". So right now, I'd have no idea how to that, hopefully someone could figure that out, since that is a really good way to show your wallpaper.
    04-15-09 09:11 PM
    Because to do that, you have to write code or create an SVG and that's pretty much out of my league. In the basic theme builder, there is no way to specifically do that, since by default, its just "normal". So right now, I'd have no idea how to that, hopefully someone could figure that out, since that is a really good way to show your wallpaper.
    all right then!!! thank youuu!!! hope anyone reads all this and makes the theme!!!
    04-15-09 09:34 PM
    Willing to donate for a fishing theme.....p.m. Me and let me know

04-16-09 06:17 AM
    is there anyway to get that omega psi phi theme? if you don't want to do it that's fine. just let me know please. I appreciate it either way
    04-16-09 10:09 AM
    Can i theme mess up anything else on your phone? Cause i downloaded one yesterday ... and ever since i did that , whenever i make/ receive calls... i cant hear them and they cant hear me.
    04-16-09 10:11 AM
    caN u make an ATLANTA FALCONS theme for me please??????
    04-16-09 11:20 AM
    How about a Green Bay Packers theme like your 49ers theme? I would absolutely pay for that.
    04-16-09 12:14 PM
    Can you make a Delta Sigma Theta Sorority theme? If so, I would be more than willing to donate...
    04-16-09 08:58 PM
    Still taking requests...just bumping this up
    04-29-09 06:53 PM
    stargate sg1 , i seen a prototype on here,but was never made, and yes i would donate for that exact one!!
    i asked for this one and never got it??????
    04-29-09 06:55 PM
    i asked for this one and never got it??????
    Is this the prototype you were talking about? http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/re...mputer-163009/
    04-29-09 06:59 PM
    I would LOVE a clean TN TITANS NFL theme..
    No players in the theme please, just logos/stadium, ect.. Things like that
    How much you need?
    04-29-09 07:05 PM
    I would LOVE a clean TN TITANS NFL theme..
    No players in the theme please, just logos/stadium, ect.. Things like that
    How much you need?
    Most of the donations I receive are around $10. That cool? And you have a storm right, cause just wanna make sure I'm making the right theme
    04-29-09 07:09 PM
    Would love an Oakland Raiders... Just Win Baby!

Or an Ohio State Buckeyes Theme!

(I'll glady donate too)
    Last edited by mcbman; 04-29-09 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added text
    04-29-09 07:35 PM
    Most of the donations I receive are around $10. That cool? And you have a storm right, cause just wanna make sure I'm making the right theme
    $10 sounds good to me. Yea its for the Storm. I should be getting money in my Paypal account this Fri, or Sat. Ill throw some your way then.. You can hold off on the theme until then if you want..
    I like the 49rs theme but not so much on the icons. I do love the field goal post to show selected icon. I don't know how hard it would be to do but it would be cool to have the selected icon have the flame coming off of it like the Titans logo, (if you know what i mean) Also maybe a few different backgrounds.
    Damn, I'm starting to sound like "THAT GUY" Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!!

Thanks man.
    Last edited by SouthernSaltine; 04-29-09 at 08:06 PM.
    04-29-09 07:41 PM
    Is this the prototype you were talking about? http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/re...mputer-163009/
    yes this is what iam talking about!! look at post #13 in that thread with the icons, please make this!!!
    04-29-09 08:00 PM
121 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD