How about Ubanspoon? I can't belive its only available for iphone! Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 02:34 PM
    How about Ubanspoon? I can't belive its only available for iphone! Thanks

Wait...that's an app...lol
    04-10-09 12:57 AM
    For custom themes, I always make custom icons I can get started once I get to a computer

I don't know how this works but do I donate before the theme is finished or after

04-10-09 12:58 AM
    I don't know how this works but do I donate before the theme is finished or after

After I'm still working on it

04-10-09 10:23 AM
    Would someone comission to do a Green Hornet theme I would be grateful. Just let me know were to donate and I will do it today for this!
    04-10-09 12:50 PM
    how about a storm theme with only 4 icons on the home screen and a feature that displays 5 or so upcoming calendar events on the home screen under the clock. Ill donate, no problems there. theme can look the same exact as the default
    04-10-09 01:24 PM
    I would love an antique victorian theme...cameos, vintage photos,lace,pearls.....hidden today...may not be popular but I would absolutely donate. If you could work something out I would be so appreciative!

04-10-09 01:56 PM
    how about a storm theme with only 4 icons on the home screen and a feature that displays 5 or so upcoming calendar events on the home screen under the clock. Ill donate, no problems there. theme can look the same exact as the default
    just wondering if this is possible...not looking for hello kitty or voltron, just hoping to a more professional feel to my phone
    04-11-09 09:05 AM
    I am a Little League Baseball Umpire and I would love a generic baseball them. My umpire number is 22...it would be cool to have that as the date on the calander icon. Use some bases,baseballs, glove, hat etc for icons. Make it in red, white and navy. If this is something that you are interested in let me know and I will give you more details. I am willing to pay but would like to discuss the datails with you before you start.
    04-11-09 09:18 AM
    I Think He Stoped Making Them
    04-11-09 01:46 PM
    I Think He Stoped Making Them
    Who said that? I'm still taking requests, just been working on the 49ers theme and away from the computer.

04-11-09 04:52 PM
    Hi,

Was wondering if you would do a Green Bay packer and a US Navy theme, particularly..a Navy Chief Petty Officer them...?

If so I would be willing to donate 10 bucks for both!!

Thanks...

US Navy Chief....
    9530 Storm OS .122 Verizon
    04-11-09 07:33 PM
    Who said that? I'm still taking requests, just been working on the 49ers theme and away from the computer.

no offense, just so many people have requested and didnt see alot of turn around, please forgive!!
    04-12-09 09:38 AM
    For topdawgoscar:
    Hope you like it!

I'll post it once I hear back from you
    04-12-09 01:09 PM
    Easy I'll do it right now!

Hi,

Was wondering if you would do a Green Bay packer and a US Navy theme, particularly..a Navy Chief Petty Officer them...?

If so I would be willing to donate 10 bucks for both!!

Thanks...

US Navy Chief....
    9530 Storm OS .122 Verizon
    Send me some pictures for the Navy Chief Petty Officer theme, and may be able to do the Packer theme when I have time
    04-12-09 01:51 PM
    vroc,

Everything else is the same
    Answer back! OTA or desktop?
    04-12-09 01:59 PM
    I would love a zen billy joel theme, nothing fancy just a couple pictures! I have no problem donating. thanks for your consideration...
    04-14-09 12:54 PM
    I would love a zen billy joel theme, nothing fancy just a couple pictures! I have no problem donating. thanks for your consideration...
    Like the same as precision zen but with pictures of billy joel?

04-14-09 01:40 PM
    i want a theeeeme!!! although it is really dumb, it is the sme original theme the bb comes with, but i want a litle customization....to have nothing in the main screen, no icons no clock no battery no signal NOTHING, and when you tap on the screen everything pops out.....is there a way to get this??? thats the only yhing i want would be awesome if you could help!!
    04-14-09 01:55 PM
    I made a post earlier "Odd theme request... some kink"... or something like that. I'm looking for a bondage theme and if you can knock it out of the park, i will DEF. make it worth your while. Send me a message if you are interested and i will try to give you some details as to what i'm looking for. Thank you.
    04-14-09 02:00 PM
    Is it a pain to add 2 rows of icons to the front page of the precision zen? If so the standard front page is fine. Would you be able to add this as the lock screen imagine?
    Billy Joel Quote | CrackBerry.com

Thanks again!
    04-14-09 02:05 PM
    Michigan State theme
    04-14-09 07:08 PM
    rotary theme(old skool mazda)
    04-14-09 11:40 PM
    Hey fatpiggy I will donate for a theme like this http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...e-like-206916/

either in a double dock or stack with a total of 10 icons on the home screen. And weather bug!! Let me know if you can and how much.
    04-15-09 09:02 AM
    Britney Spears Theme super please. 2pac theme would be hella appreciated. WILL DONATE!!!
    04-15-09 11:01 AM
121 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD