not to burst your bubble guys but i doubt ecruz is going to update his themes. I dont think he has ever. however, whenever he does decide to drop by, im sure he'll be bringing new themes to the table.

we're all hoping for an update, but realistically, its not going to happen.
    this goes for all of his themes.
    11-11-09 01:25 PM
    Does he still update the Bold themes?
    11-11-09 11:13 PM
    I got tired of my old theme so I decided to check this one out. Works great. Little lag but bp cleared it up fine. Great work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 12:00 AM
    I got tired of my old theme so I decided to check this one out. Works great. Little lag but bp cleared it up fine. Great work.

but does not work with OS 5.0 right . . . ? unless you some how got it to work . . .

11-12-09 02:12 AM
    It works great on 5.0. I have not had any problems except with the mentioned lag that the bp right up. I did have the white bars in landscape but did the whole runaround and fixed that.

Other than that, I have no issues.

11-12-09 11:52 AM
    but does not work with OS 5.0 right . . . ? unless you some how got it to work . . .

I know I said nothing was wrong with the theme on 5.0, but you got me wondering and I started messing around and checking things out with the theme. I didn't find anything but a low app memory.

I am not a techy in the sense I have no clue what my app memory should be. A while back I know my app memory was 39 but now it is down to 29. Is the seeming leak the problem? Is there a way to fix it?

11-12-09 07:24 PM
    Ecruz, just was wondering if you were going to update your HTC 2.0 theme for version 5.0 and add a green progess bar..

Thanks,

Rodfather
    12-09-09 10:43 AM
    Ecruz, just was wondering if you were going to update your HTC 2.0 theme for version 5.0 and add a green progess bar..

Thanks,

Rodfather
    C'mon man...No offense, but there are 81 pages of this thread, and E hasn't been one of the posts since the first few pages. I'm guessing he isn't reading these, as well as not updating his older themes. I do, however, wish he would because his themes are bad @ss!

Wishful thinking! =(
    12-09-09 03:57 PM
    dont give up on the guy he is back from what i see E has been posting in the android theme thread . he plans on some updates
    12-10-09 06:34 AM
    Wonderfull, great work!

THIS THEME NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY THE DEVELOPER!
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-23-10 at 02:22 PM. Reason: ADDING INFO
    12-18-09 05:28 AM
1,210 ... 474849
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD