How the **** are you guys putting sliding scroll bars and stuff in your themes? Or putting the time and meters on the bottom. Is there another program I need to do that? Are there any sites out there explaining how to do it???
    Last edited by JMAN82; 04-07-09 at 07:26 PM.
    04-07-09 07:21 PM
    How the **** are you guys putting sliding scroll bars and stuff in your themes? Or putting the time and meters on the bottom. Is there another program I need to do that? Are there any sites out there explaining how to do it???
    To put the time and meters on the bottom you have to make it a full banner,,as for the sliding dock no clue tried it ,tried again,tried again and then even tried again but no luck but if you find out let me know....I think the Jscroll or summit gets loaded to theme builder but dosent work for me....
    04-07-09 07:38 PM
    scroll bars are loaded in as an SVG file, which is in the samples folder, but it has to be modified for the storm a little
    04-07-09 07:40 PM
    Damn, I really need to figure this out.. I've good a pretty good idea.
    04-07-09 07:42 PM
    you need to create the svg files in composer. Editing the ones that come in the sample file create lag from my experience. I believe that is because the sizing of the icons on the sample screen is incorrect and the phone has to resize them but I am not sure.
    I taught myself how to do it by playing in plasmic and google searching it believe it or not. Granted my minor for my undergraduate degree was computer programming, specifically Java. But really you just need to add a few lines of code to the exported svg file. The extra lines of codes cause the docks to slide.

Check out the themes I have created ... links in sig
    04-07-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD