Where does everyone get the different and unique icons that I always see? Are they in plazmic? Just getting ready to fool around with it and see I have some big shoes to fill with all the great themes out there. Any hints, or advice on creating a theme? I personally like the Today themes.
    03-19-09 10:41 PM
    im tryn to find them but nothing
    but i guest we hafe to make them>? not sure though can any body help?
    03-19-09 10:49 PM
    Search google, that's typically your best bet for finding them. Then you have to resize them all to fit.
    03-19-09 10:53 PM
    Some are floating around and available for non commercial use from the artists, some are made by the theme makers. I've borrowed some "free to use" icons from some artists and I have made some of my own too. I've modified existing icons and added more to them, etc.
    03-19-09 10:53 PM
    Where does everyone get the different and unique icons that I always see? Are they in plazmic? Just getting ready to fool around with it and see I have some big shoes to fill with all the great themes out there. Any hints, or advice on creating a theme? I personally like the Today themes.
    Great place to start is Deviantart.com

They have lots of art available for free for **non-commercial use** though some authors let you use their work for anything. Anyway, if you are just doing themeing for fun you can find some amazing icon sets on that site.

Making them yourself is more rewarding though =)
    03-19-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD