i have the storm and i cant install the teams onto my storm before with the curve all you had to do is do into the bb manager and do it but with the storm it looks like you cant How do you get the new themes on the storm

Please help
    02-20-09 11:18 AM
    go to options then themes and click on the theme you want.
    Last edited by BBNoobie76; 02-20-09 at 11:26 AM.
    02-20-09 11:24 AM
    Click on the OTA link to download and install theme. Then go to options >> themes and click on the theme you wish to use. Give it a second to apply it. Go back to home screen and you will see the new theme.
    02-20-09 11:24 AM
    I had the same ? as the OP had, I did a search and found this thread, problem solved
    02-20-09 12:25 PM
    I had the same ? as the OP had, I did a search and found this thread, problem solved
    LOL I had the same problem as you initially and since I didn't want to be bashed for posting a new question, I too did a search. However, in my search, it yielded a whole bunch of very vague threads and I had to do a lot of reading just to find the answer.

Hopefully with this thread, it'd help a lot of users out there who searches for "how to install theme".
    02-20-09 12:30 PM
    when downloading to the PC not BB, how do you install via Desktop Manager?

All the files are in JAD format.

Thanks,
    Shlooky
    02-20-09 01:58 PM
    How do you install the theme to the storm if you downloaded it to your computer??
    04-10-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD