My problem is this..... I downloaded a daisy theme for my wife and it didn't have an ota link.
    Only way I could get it was a puter download. I did a search and all I found was that I needed to use my bb desktop manager.
    Tried that blindly I might add and all I was told by the manager was the didn't have enough memory to complete the desired task.
    What am I missing. Or what am I doing wrong? She still has all of her 8g microsd card and 874.7 of her 879.2 mb of device memory available
    Any help is greatly appreciated �
    Thanks
    Nate
    05-09-09 10:03 PM
    Download bing bang OTA downloader its free copy the shortcut url to the .jad file paste it in the program and it downloads a folder to your comp. Connect your phone to the comp, open up my computer click on your phone, open the memory card move the folder to it. It takes up very little space, then go to your media from your phone hit the bb button go to explore, memory card, Blackberry, might be in the music folder sometimes but open up the themes folder. It will be a bunch of .cod files but scroll all the way to the bottom theres a file small in size the last one it's the .jad file click it and it will take you to the download screen and your done.
    05-10-09 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD