View Poll Results: What kind of icons do you want?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • No medical icons

6 13.64%
  • Some medical icons

38 86.36%
    A House M.D. Theme by Philster9

UPDATE: NEW VERSIONS OF BOTH TODAY AND NON-TODAY WITH LESS BUSY MENU WALLPAPER NOW AVAILABLE

UPDATE: House MD Theme now available in two flavors! I decided to get this theme out for everyone interested (yes at 4:30 am :P) as i put it off longer than i wanted....so here we are. There are no problems with it as far as i can tell....if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please post them here as i will check this (and all my threads) multiple times a day to make sure everything is running right. I have 2 DM versions for everyone.....a custom bottom 4 with and without today. The icons will "fall" when highlighted, there is a cane as well as a blue glow for the focused icon (i know someone wanted the cane for a focus) a blood drop for new items, a faded blue color scheme throughout as seen on battery/signal/volume meters as well as text. I have developed DM and provided you with all the wallpapers i had compiled in the RAR file....so if someone wants a different home screen, i have at least given you a couple to choose from (some need to be reformatted, if you have GIMP/PS all you have to do is open it up and change the image size.....most will not get to distorted unless you are trying to make a landscape image portrait).

I hope you enjoy this theme and let me know what i can do to improve it for you. If you like this or any of my other themes and use them regularly, please consider a donation. I am providing quality themes at no price, however i need donations in order to justify releasing my themes free for the time i put into developing them. Thank you in advance for you generous donation!

House M.D. v2.1 (no today)
    House M.D. v2.2 (with today)

OTAs Available here at Themestorm.net

Okay so i have been hard at work today getting this theme moving....i am happy to say that major progress has been made! I have included as many medical icons as i could, however most will think they are not enough....i do apologize as i was not able to find a good free set of medical icons....i would have had to purchase a license for 90 dollars.....so yeah. The icon set i have chosen to accompany those medical icons are from Dryicons.com. Overall the project has been smooth except for a hic-up:

The picture with everyone hanging over you does not work as a wallpaper well because of the style....a today theme would not work well nor does a basic....i have opted to have a House-only homescreen wallpaper instead. (dont worry, the app menu in landscape includes all characters save cutner, talib (idk how to spell his name) and 13. also, do not worry, as i will provide all images i have been considering for wallpaper with every DM bundle!

Other than that i can say all icons i have chosen to skin are skinned (i have yet to find a good set of profile icons to replace the stock), wallpapers have been chosen (except 1), and pretty much everything is complete except 5 changes i need to make.

I would not be surprised if this project gets done tomorrow, so check back here frequently. if you subscribe to this thread, i make it a priority to post a new responce every time i update, so that those subscribed know that i have updated the main page.

I have one image here for you as this is one of the few "pages" that is completed. I hope you enjoy!

I currently have no plans to charge for my themes, however I would greatly appreciate any donations you are willing to contribute to me. These themes take a lot of time to build to my standards and donation are needed in order for me to be able to continue to provide quality free themes. Thanks in advance and enjoy.

Last edited by Philster9; 03-19-09 at 07:37 PM.
    02-26-09 06:50 PM
    Is it even possible to reskin every icon - Opera, for example?

Some icons would be cool (how about a vicodin for the Crackberry launcher ). Whichever way you choose to go, I look forward to seeing the end result.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 06:59 PM
    i mean the stock ones.....im saying that it is not possible for me to fully skin the available icons because i do not have enough choices. that is all.
    02-26-09 07:00 PM
    I would like to see some medical icons if not that's ok too I know it's hard building themes I'm trying to build a theme myself and plazmic is giving me a headache!
    02-26-09 07:26 PM
    haha it looks like everyone is interested in them....sounds good to me....im okay with the theme builder....the creator is a pain for me to figure out.
    02-26-09 07:38 PM
    Medical icons would be awesome! Look forward to seeing it!

02-26-09 10:38 PM
    house is a great show i would love to see a theme for the storm. i would definately use it.
    02-26-09 10:51 PM
    Great can't wait for this to come out. Great show. Thanks in advance

02-26-09 10:56 PM
    I'm a big fan of house too...if u can find an icon of the vacatin pills haha

02-27-09 12:38 AM
    updated. though not much....more to come later today.
    02-28-09 01:10 PM
    thread updated with one image, i know it isnt a biggy but it is complete and i like it
    02-28-09 07:20 PM
    Great choice of image there, looks classy.

02-28-09 07:30 PM
    I LOVE the pic! Good choice and whatever icons you get is fine. Thanks so much for making it!

03-01-09 12:07 AM
    House MD theme now available. enjoy!
    03-01-09 03:35 AM
    Damn I need that for my curve. That's nice

03-01-09 06:17 AM
    Any word on an ota?

03-01-09 10:12 AM
    I love House!! cant wait to get it once it is all skinned and everything!
    03-01-09 11:01 AM
    crackalack.....ota will only allow you to use the single homescreen wallpaper.....if you are okay with this i can work with a friend to get it up. post and let me know.
    03-01-09 11:23 AM
    just looking at the DL volume i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion/opinion on a way to make this better or any general suggestions? I realize this theme will not be as popular as other, more general themes, but only a certain percent of those who voted have DLed.....just wondering if i did something some people didnt like. let me know! thanks.
    03-01-09 11:38 AM
    just looking at the DL volume i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion/opinion on a way to make this better or any general suggestions? I realize this theme will not be as popular as other, more general themes, but only a certain percent of those who voted have DLed.....just wondering if i did something some people didnt like. let me know! thanks.

I just need a ota since my DM doesnt like to work half the time
    03-01-09 02:57 PM
    Phil did a masterful job on this theme. Great work
    03-01-09 04:25 PM
    Yeah I need an ota as well. It looks really good though.

03-01-09 04:30 PM
    working on it.
    03-01-09 05:39 PM
    downloading onto my phone now, but yes OTA would make it much easier... liike how there are numerous wallpapers though.... if you do the OTA with the friend will that lose the multiple wallpapers?
    03-01-09 06:09 PM
    I like this theme a lot, not sure how much of it is that i just love house....

I have BBM on the main screen, but the fonts are running into eachother.... is it possible to make the word "messenger" on its own line? also the color kind of blends in with Hugh Laurie's foot... any way to change that? otherwise so far so good
    03-01-09 06:43 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD