View Poll Results: What kind of icons do you want?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • No medical icons

6 13.64%
  • Some medical icons

38 86.36%
    downloading onto my phone now, but yes OTA would make it much easier... liike how there are numerous wallpapers though.... if you do the OTA with the friend will that lose the multiple wallpapers?
    I would imagine so, i just downloaded the theme and sent the wall papers to my BB in a email
    03-01-09 06:43 PM
    Hey looks great, and I love the "Everyone Lies" phrase when on a call, just the perfect occasion to have that displayed!!!
    03-01-09 07:54 PM
    yeah my favorite is the everybody lies as well....

as for the fonts.....that was my one thing i could not get right.....every background had a problem unless you use the "house" wallpaper from the lock screen.....

when it comes to loosing the wallpaper OTA....everything it comes with will stay....but you will have to load the wallpapers i attached in the RAR file onto the phone in another way....there is no way to transfer those via OTA......

The messenger issue is something any long-named program is going to have....i can look into a better wallpaper but i know i run very small fonts on my personal versions of all my themes and even so some of the app names run....that is just the design of the menu....i am not really in control of that but will look into it for you.

i sent the OTA files to Rukus over at Fantomberry....he is my host....when he gets them finished i will post them up for everyone. im glad i am getting some feedback as i was worried with such minimal responce people werent likeing it.

Keep posting and if many issues/concerns/suggestions keep coming in i will consider re-vamping with a v2 to get all your suggestions in. i think the system runs very fluid except for the wallpapers for the portrait menus....if anyone has an image house-related they think will work better in portrait please send me and i will re-skin that wallpaper.....other than that any other single issues will be collected and if a lot arise i will do another version. Thanks and if you are enjoying my theme pelase consider a donation, it helps me legitimize spending hours of my time on these things for everyone.
    03-01-09 08:20 PM
    just looking at the DL volume i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion/opinion on a way to make this better or any general suggestions? I realize this theme will not be as popular as other, more general themes, but only a certain percent of those who voted have DLed.....just wondering if i did something some people didnt like. let me know! thanks.
    The application screen in landscape has conflicting white fonts with the backgrounds. I like everything else besides the baby blue color for the messages and stuff. Looks good though, good job.
    03-01-09 08:24 PM
    i see, i had make a black bar background for any highlighted icon in hopes that would reduce the trouble. as posted previously, i have tried to work as best i could around the menu wallpapers, it was the biggest chalenge. If you have any image suggestions i am all ears....as said, this was what took the longest to try to work around, i had hoped the black background when highlighted would have eased the issue.
    03-01-09 08:37 PM
    Any chance getting this theme for the Bold??
    03-01-09 09:10 PM
    Great theme man, Thanks! Donation made.
    03-01-09 09:28 PM
    Very awesome backgrounds and icons. The only suggestion I have is changing the app screen background to something less active. Like a simple one colored background with maybe a slight something (like leather dimples for example). I think the pic you have there now takes away from your awesome icons. Keep up the good work!
    03-01-09 11:11 PM
    Any chance getting this theme for the Bold??
    Or the Curve?
    03-01-09 11:17 PM
    Am i the only one that notices the wifi logo there and getting me hyped up for a 9520 release? sorry, but that stood out to me.
    03-01-09 11:31 PM
    i have decided to change the wallpaper for the landscape menu to a simple black background....i will post new DM versions tomm/tuesday.
    03-02-09 01:26 AM
    i see, i had make a black bar background for any highlighted icon in hopes that would reduce the trouble. as posted previously, i have tried to work as best i could around the menu wallpapers, it was the biggest chalenge. If you have any image suggestions i am all ears....as said, this was what took the longest to try to work around, i had hoped the black background when highlighted would have eased the issue.
    Yea, I completely understand. Especially when you are using backgrounds with real darks and real lights. Can't use black or white font cause it gets screwed up.

One little thing I saw if you want to fix is the battery meter on the phone screenshot is not the same as the other ones. That's just me being picky haha just something I wanted to tell you incase you skipped it.
    03-02-09 01:30 AM
    Is the OTA for this theme out yet? I am in love with House... <3
    03-02-09 02:29 PM
    i downloaded it now can someone explain to me how i get it on my storm. sorry im a newb haha
    03-02-09 04:22 PM
    sorry all i have been swamped with work....promise to get new versions out in the near future
    Last edited by Philster9; 03-04-09 at 11:06 PM.
    03-03-09 11:59 PM
    Wow. I love it..
    Great Job.
    03-09-09 01:56 AM
    Yeah I'm also a newbie....How can we get this theme onto our phones???

From the pictures, this looks REALLY cool!!! I love HOUSE soooo much!! thanks a lot!!! Donations on the way
    03-10-09 07:39 PM
    you must DL the file....unrar it (like a zip, if u dont have winRAR / it wont unzip search winrar and DL it, very small free and simple program) then load it up through your Desktop Manager thru applications (browse for the file)....should be all set from there
    03-10-09 08:17 PM
    Anyway you could post the vertical "Everybody Lies" wallpaper?
    03-10-09 08:19 PM
    it should be in the folder with the theme....if it is not let me know and i will.
    03-10-09 08:39 PM
    it should be in the folder with the theme....if it is not let me know and i will.
    Yep...it is. Please excuse my slowness.
    03-10-09 08:48 PM
    all good...enjoy
    03-10-09 10:27 PM
    I am having an issue installing anyone give any suggestions?
    03-11-09 11:02 PM
    I'm up to the part where the file opens in winrar....but i dont know what to do from there. Help? ( I've never done this kind of stuff before!)
    03-14-09 08:36 PM
    Hey Philster, I know you dont really want to work on this much, but do you think you could change the main app screen, it really takes a way from your icons. You did a very nice job with it, I just think it takes away the cleaner effect you are going for...
    03-14-09 09:39 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD