i have a question, is there a sample SVG file for the hidden today theme like the future on she built?

I wanted to make my own them using that layout.

Also, where does one get icons. i have been making my own, but its such a pain, and i dont have time to photo shop all day, i have a day job and i am also musician, so my time is limited.

themes i want to work on

U2 theme (new album and just a generic or maybe a Joshua tree album
    Wii theme
    STL Cardinals
    Baseball
    Golf (pebble beach)
    Shoegaze
    02-20-09 08:36 AM
    This may suprise you...

I didn't use svg at all! I assume you are talking about the Futurist theme. All I did was use the Them extras section and put a checkmark into the box for Today Area. That automatically hides the today items when you are not touching the icons for them.

Use that INSTEAD of putting a today item like calendar onthe screen directly from teh icon list above.
    02-20-09 08:55 AM
    wow, ok, i feel like an ***** now

yes i am talking about your theme, i love it, just wanted to go a different angle with it.

thanks that helps!!!
    02-20-09 09:00 AM
    how did you do the bounce on the icons?

playing with this now
    02-20-09 09:12 AM
    how did you do the bounce on the icons?

playing with this now
    My suggestion is just play with the theme builder,.... you will find everything you need! explore all the sections.

The bounce is under the properties for each individual icon... youc an also choose slide in fro mleft, slide in from right, glow etc.
    02-20-09 09:20 AM
    ok will do

one last question, is there easer way to select items for the homescreen. it seems like i have to keep adding stuff till i find what i want then delete the ones i dont
    02-20-09 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD