Why does it seem that every theme i download that weather bug does not go into a slot? help please.
    10-25-09 02:34 PM
    Why does it seem that every theme i download that weather bug does not go into a slot? help please.
    You have to put it in the slot usually 1st or 2nd in app screen.
    10-25-09 02:47 PM
    how to i put it into the slot, im kinda confused.
    10-25-09 03:06 PM
    how to i put it into the slot, im kinda confused.
    highlight the app, bbbutton, move, then move it to where you want it.
    10-25-09 03:14 PM
    Stupid question: Your profile says 8130 (Pearl), is that correct? Just wondering, seeing as you're posting in the Storm forum. We are glad to help anyone, but we specialize in Storms here.
    10-25-09 03:21 PM
    oops my bad, used to have a pearl. sorry bout that. have storm 9530. sorry never changed in profile. every time i put a theme that has weatherbug its not in the slot. thanks for any help or advise you can give.
    10-25-09 03:36 PM
    oops my bad, used to have a pearl. sorry bout that. have storm 9530. sorry never changed in profile. every time i put a theme that has weatherbug its not in the slot. thanks for any help or advise you can give.
    Did you get it working??....or are you thinking Weatherbug comes with the theme..it doesn't.
    10-25-09 05:19 PM
    nope. i download the theme to my phone. then install and do battery pull, but the weatherbug not on home screen in a slot. am i supposed to select set application permissions when i download?
    10-25-09 05:24 PM
    nope. i download the theme to my phone. then install and do battery pull, but the weatherbug not on home screen in a slot. am i supposed to select set application permissions when i download?
    Do you have weatherbug app on your phone? If not you need to download it.
    10-25-09 05:26 PM
    yeap already on phone
    10-25-09 05:34 PM
    yeap already on phone
    okay this should solve your problems.

your weather icon is probably in your downloads folder.
    go to downloads, highlight the weather app, bbbutton, then move to folder, then home.
    the highlight the weather app again, bbbutton, move, then drag it all the way to the top and put it in the top left hand corner, click, then it should be fine.

if this doesnt help...go back to the pearl. LOL jk.

just look on your home screen. whatever app is in the weather spot, is the spot where you obviously need to put the weather app. so if the messages is in the weather spot, make sure you put the weather app where the messages was.
    10-25-09 05:39 PM
    Nice explanation.
    10-25-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD