I loaded a new theme OTA and now I can barely do anything. It only shows me 3 rows of icons and options isn't one of them, so I can't change it back. When you hit the BB button it doesn't do anything. I tried to restore from a back up I did last week and it seemed to work but it's still on the same theme and I can only get to the icons it's showing.
    08-26-09 02:19 PM
    plug your phone into your DM and manually remove the theme
    08-26-09 02:30 PM
    boot up in safe mode and you should be able to remove it then

Tip 9 (from Edrallis) Starting up in Safe Mode Advanced Topic!!!

A good trick if a 3rd part application bugs such as Patternlock or Stormslider and they keep your phone locked is running your storm in safe mode to bypass the applications.
    To run your storm in safe mode you initiate a battery pull and when the led light stops shining red hold down the escape key until the storm is done rebooting. Than a message will appear saying that you are in safe mode. Click "Ok" and continue use with your Storm. To exit Safe Mode initiate another battery pull and this time do not hold onto the escape key.

Added by PK - This is especially useful when a start up App is causing problems on your Device!
    08-26-09 02:40 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I booted up in safe mode and that did the trick. Thanks again.
    08-26-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD