First of all, VERY cute theme. I've never downloaded themes to my phone before but this one made me to it.

A few problems though...
    #1 Holy slow... I don't know why, but this makes my phone SO slow. So this goes into #2, when I switch back to the default theme and open up the full menu, it still uses that purple triangle to select things instead of shadowing the whole box like it used to. I don't know if that makes sense? but I can't figure out how to fix it.
    #3, I thought deleting this theme might solve the problem. Apparently this theme is unable to be deleted?? There's no delete option in the options menu.

Blah, is my phone stuck like this forever?
    #1 Do a bettery pull after you install it, and then after the first few mins or so, when all of the theme elements have been loaded into memory (go into every screen) it will run fine.
    #2 Do a battery pull when you change themes... its not the theme... it's just a bug (maybe with plazmic, maybe with the OS you are running) but a batt pull will fix it (batt pull after you change to the theme you want)
    #3 To delete a theme go into Options, Advanced Options, Applications, then find it on the list and menu button, delete.
    03-10-09 07:50 PM
    Cute theme.... not my cup'o tea, but cute nonetheless.

You truly are quite talented.
    03-10-09 07:52 PM
    Cute theme.... not my cup'o tea, but cute nonetheless.

You truly are quite talented.
    HK isnt my cup'o tea either lol... it was requested!
    03-10-09 07:54 PM
    #1 Do a bettery pull after you install it, and then after the first few mins or so, when all of the theme elements have been loaded into memory (go into every screen) it will run fine.
    #2 Do a battery pull when you change themes... its not the theme... it's just a bug (maybe with plazmic, maybe with the OS you are running) but a batt pull will fix it (batt pull after you change to the theme you want)
    #3 To delete a theme go into Options, Advanced Options, Applications, then find it on the list and menu button, delete.
    Thanks!!! I want to use it, so I'm going to try #1 first and go from there. I have had my Storm since December and haven't even bothered looking to see if there was anything cool to do with it like change the themes or download applilcations so I am like a total newb at this!
    03-10-09 07:58 PM
    hello,
    i was just wondering.. i dled this version but the icons seem to look different. did u change it. I particularly liked the bow on the messages but on my storm all my icons are not the ones u have on here.
    03-11-09 04:57 AM
    It looks pretty sweet. I wonder if I could get away with having a Hello Kitty theme on my BB. Hmm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 05:00 AM
    I just downloaded it and I love it. Thanks
    03-11-09 09:33 AM
    Thank you soooo much!! I love it.. I downloaded it the second time to get the updates but I still can't get the bow to appear..
    03-11-09 11:52 AM
    Hmmm try uninstalling the old one, battery pull then reinstall. I just checked the files and its fine. It is the new version with the grey icons and bow indicator.
    03-11-09 02:30 PM
    Hmmm try uninstalling the old one, battery pull then reinstall. I just checked the files and its fine. It is the new version with the grey icons and bow indicator.
    Hi I tried the second ota link. And it kept telling dl failed. Is there a zip file?
    03-11-09 08:54 PM
    Try this one:

http://www.spirit-quest.ca/files/com..._theme_1HK.jad

I dont know why, but when I try to save a new version over an older one, it never works properly. I have to always end up changing the file name slightly. I wonder if any other devs are having this issue?
    03-11-09 09:13 PM
    I downloaded the OTA from my BB Storm and it says the file was installed, but I can't find it in my themes so that I can load. What happened? It does show up on the list when I load up the application list under options.
    03-11-09 09:47 PM
    I downloaded the OTA from my BB Storm and it says the file was installed, but I can't find it in my themes so that I can load. What happened? It does show up on the list when I load up the application list under options.
    Nevermind, got it working, did a battery pull.
    03-11-09 10:20 PM
    hey im new to this can anybody tell me how i'd be able to download these themes? thanks
    03-11-09 10:41 PM
    hey im new to this can anybody tell me how i'd be able to download these themes? thanks
    I found (for me) that, when I go on with my Storm and download using the OTA option, that it is much easier... Once it is installed Options, Themes, and **PRESTO** Its there.
    03-13-09 06:02 PM
    Synergie mind checking your PMs :P
    03-16-09 10:44 AM
    That's cute
    03-28-09 01:35 PM
    i love this...is there a 8330 Curve version anywhere? i love the bow message indicators.
    04-04-09 01:18 PM
    has this been updated with the offical plazmic?
    04-04-09 10:15 PM
    I don't have a storm but I just wanted to say that I think your themes are pretty amazing. Excellent work!
    04-04-09 10:16 PM
    So I LOVE this theme, it's too cute, but the hello kitty doesn't show up on my background or when people call. I had a photo set from my camera as a wallpaper, so it's still showing that and not hello kitty. How do I change that?!
    05-22-09 10:10 PM
    I really like this theme a lot! Is this still available for Storm 9530????
    01-07-10 08:55 PM
    I'm trying to do dis on my bb ... It says OTA link not found! `=(
    01-07-10 09:38 PM
    i want this for the tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-10-10 09:48 PM
    This is a really cute theme! I would love to have it for the Bold 9700. Great work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 09:14 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD