will it work with the 9530? Sorry if this is a noob question. Just want to make sure it works.
    06-02-09 10:19 AM
    will it work with the 9530? Sorry if this is a noob question. Just want to make sure it works.
    It works, but not as well as I'd like. When you click on buttons like "save" and "cancel", there's a glitch that appears as a large white "L" laying on its side that overlays the buttons. Selection works, but that's an obvious issue. This theme is also very memory hungry. Won't crush you, but it does have an impact. I go from 34+ to 21 in a few hours but it holds there for the rest of the day. Tolerable I suppose. Also be aware that when they say "customize" the icons, it's just a way of saying that you can move them into an order you desire. You can't actually change the icon or rename it. It also appears the only wallpaper you can change is the home screen which means the app screen retains the green/leaf background which makes it awfully hard to identify and read the app icon and names.

If they'd address those items, this theme would be pretty darned nice. Very sharp looking and the first/only one I've ponied up the money for. Still waiting to hear back about solutions/compatibility issues with the Storm 9530.

Btw, the mods will probably move this to the theme forum.
    Last edited by ltrtiger; 06-02-09 at 10:51 AM.
    06-02-09 10:45 AM
    i purchased it and emailed it to my gmail and not my phone. i attached it to my device email and it will not download.
    06-02-09 10:58 AM
    i purchased it and emailed it to my gmail and not my phone. i attached it to my device email and it will not download.
    Grab it straight from Mobihand.
    06-02-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD