When creating a theme in plazmic, for some reason above the brower banner or the calendar banner there is a small 1px white line across the very top of the screen when you bring it up in simulator or put it onto an actual phone. Has anyone seen this and or know how to fix it?

Thanks!
    03-23-09 10:46 AM
    When creating a theme in plazmic, for some reason above the brower banner or the calendar banner there is a small 1px white line across the very top of the screen when you bring it up in simulator or put it onto an actual phone. Has anyone seen this and or know how to fix it?

Thanks!
    Yeah you have to make sure that the pixel settings in the banner options are the same or smaller than your banners height
    03-23-09 10:49 AM
    Yeah you have to make sure that the pixel settings in the banner options are the same or smaller than your banners height
    I thought that too, but with my banner height set at 25, and the actually banner image set to 30px...still getting the white line.
    03-23-09 10:59 AM
    I thought that too, but with my banner height set at 25, and the actually banner image set to 30px...still getting the white line.
    hrm thats definatly how i fixed mine. I do run into the problem with the lock turning on everytime you open plazmic and changing the lanscape to the other one a lot and that could cause it too.
    03-23-09 11:08 AM
    hrm thats definatly how i fixed mine. I do run into the problem with the lock turning on everytime you open plazmic and changing the lanscape to the other one a lot and that could cause it too.
    Yeah that happened at first, and i noticed that the portrait image was the same as the landscape image, even after i turned it off though it still does it... very frustrating not to be able to fix it
    03-23-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD