I have read and posted in the sticky for 5.0 but when one user says a theme works another says it doesnt.

all i want to know is if you got a theme to work 100% on 5.0

and by 100% i mean it has sound and vibration on new messages and no problems with ghost indicators

please list the theme only if it works

*dont leave a post saying themes dont work on 5.0* i tired about 15 and no they dont work but im hoping someone has had success
    08-17-09 07:54 AM
    08-17-09 08:10 AM
    Sorry, but I simply don't believe that. Can you link me to the post where he says that? He may be right, and I'd be happy if so, as it means a fix was discovered, but I really do not believe that.

5.0 is just different, and until we get a 5.0 Plazmic, I don't think we're going to see any 3rd party themes working with it. I would have tested this out myself, but I'm not going to pay for a theme I don't really want, just to test it.

My hunch is that it might for for a little bit (up to a few hours) with notifications and all, but that it breaks eventually, as all the other ones do. I would love to hear otherwise though, and if I'm wrong, I will gladly congratulate Wayne for his awesome work! But, if it did work, I would have expected theme developers to have been creating more 5.0 compatible themes by now Myself included!
    08-17-09 11:38 AM
    Click the link, scroll down about 1/2 way. You will see an orange circle on the right that says works on os 5.0. I don't know if it does or not, I was just pointing out that at least someone says it works on 5.0 (even if it was the developer).

Sorry, but I simply don't believe that. Can you link me to the post where he says that? He may be right, and I'd be happy if so, as it means a fix was discovered, but I really do not believe that.

5.0 is just different, and until we get a 5.0 Plazmic, I don't think we're going to see any 3rd party themes working with it. I would have tested this out myself, but I'm not going to pay for a theme I don't really want, just to test it.

My hunch is that it might for for a little bit (up to a few hours) with notifications and all, but that it breaks eventually, as all the other ones do. I would love to hear otherwise though, and if I'm wrong, I will gladly congratulate Wayne for his awesome work! But, if it did work, I would have expected theme developers to have been creating more 5.0 compatible themes by now Myself included!
    08-17-09 03:11 PM
    I have the one that has no icons on the home screen LOVE it and savane. Halo berry NO alot of the ones that have sliding keys and stuff do not and make sure you have it set to display mail and messages SEPERATLEY or you may not get SMS
    08-21-09 03:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD