Here man I'll throw you my last 2 cents on this wicked funny thread: Try this again at a later date when this thread dies. Make a new account...something to the tune of "HotForHanson" (LOL), and just act like you're a damn girl. I'm sure you'd get a lot more help from the community if a "girl" were to ask for a Hanson theme. Then just pray that no one calls you out on it, and starts flaming you again.

If you had enough sense you would have done this in the first place (I realize that this idea isn't even "sensible", but in his case it would be), but apparently you thought this wouldn't happen, and that it's "immature" for guys to rip on other guys for girly sh*t...which it isn't. MAN LAW. We're only trying to keep you in check. Now go grab a beer, ice the fleshy patch where your balls used to be, and hit up a titty joint cause you definitely need to get back in touch with your manhood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ROFL, HOTFORHANSON hahaha, im dieing of laughter after reading your post, I couldn't of said it better myself.
    03-16-09 04:11 PM
    OP, dont worry about what these stereotypical chest beating chavinists have to say, just by reading thru thier posts leaves little to be desired as to thier opinion, if they want to esmasculate you, they are the ones that have issues elsewhere if you know what I mean, perhaps thier chest beating is a way of making up for other things, not doing a good job of it - its quite disgusting actually.
    03-16-09 04:40 PM
    For what it's worth, I'm 18 and she isn't my first or first long term. I'm just a nice guy. :/
    You are, bless. And stay just as sweet as you are
    03-16-09 04:40 PM
    This is the internet people, anything can happen, if you let your feelings get hurt, that's your fault. We have 800,000 people here, did you honestly think everyone is nice? Gimme a break...
    03-16-09 05:00 PM
    Its not a issue of letting feelings getting hurt, did you read some of the responses given? Do you honestly think those ones were "called for"

Maybe that is where Im different, maybe I have some level of tact and delivery, maybe some maturity in there too.
    03-16-09 05:02 PM
    Its not a issue of letting feelings getting hurt, did you read some of the responses given? Do you honestly think those ones were "called for"
    no, they weren't called for at all. people should leave their attitude at 4chan.

We've been dating for over a year, I'm not trying to 'win her over', I'm only showing her that I really do care and I'm not just 'that a**hole I dated for a while and can't remember his name'. To some of you it may seem like I over do it and suffocate her, but right now she seems to like the attention, so.. To those of you that helped, thank you very much!

I had almost ignored this thread because of all of the obnoxiously rude remarks inside it, but decided to look back on the off chance someone may have actually delivered and I wasn't let down.

For what it's worth, I'm 18 and she isn't my first or first long term. I'm just a nice guy. :/
    good luck to you both.
    Last edited by theconfused1; 03-16-09 at 05:09 PM.
    03-16-09 05:06 PM

Maybe that is where Im different, maybe I have some level of tact and delivery, maybe some maturity in there too.
    It was uncalled for, but it happened, does all the time here, maybe you should visit the Storm forums, you would be astounded, this is kindergarten compared to that...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 03-16-09 at 09:29 PM.
    03-16-09 05:10 PM
    So it happens? so that makes it right? what happened to the new years resolution? what a great first impression this thread would make to a new person hunting for theme. Yeh, good representation of what Crackberry is for, dontcha think?
    03-16-09 05:12 PM
    It is inevitible, it is what it is, in case you haven't noticed, the world is not a nice place, why should the internet be any different?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 05:18 PM
    This isnt the "internet" its crackberry, we are talking about this site.. Im not generalizing, Im being specific...

Short jolt back to *reality* and why I stopped coming here.
    03-16-09 05:22 PM
    Do you type www before you come here? That's cause it's the internet, I am done here...

03-16-09 05:26 PM
    Im not as I said, generalizing the internet in this thread, you are. This is crackberry, Im not mentioning other sites, again, you are, being "the internet" and all.

I guess I wasnt clear on that the first 3 times I said it.

Later.
    03-16-09 05:31 PM
    Every time I go back to this thread i feel my testosterone levels drop. BTW what time does the Oprah show start. Rats think I just dropped a tear too.....
    03-16-09 05:47 PM
    Lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmbop lol mmmmbop lol

03-16-09 06:45 PM
    Lol rachel it sounds like you need a "DannyBarrows" in your life too. Someone to smother you with attention and swoon you with the sweet sweet sounds of Hanson...

Seriously...get the sand outta your vag.

03-16-09 07:14 PM
    Idiots Abound today
    03-16-09 07:22 PM
    I find it really funny that the people who usually call others idiots and morons are the ones who can't put together a complete sentence or spell worth a flip or those who use your instead of you're.

Moral of the story: don't call anyone dumb if you don't know how to spell, punctuate a sentence or use the proper form of you are when typing.

But in any event I am also looking for Hansons MMMbop. Hugh Laurie's character House has that ringer on his phone and I thought it was funny. He also has "What a Man" and I'd be interested in that one too.

Would also like the House theme song. There is a verstion on CB but its kind of scratchy.

03-31-09 09:13 PM
    So what some of you are saying is if you do crazy things to help you with your lady it's gay? ok first that shows your a moron...that makes no sense....i like Hanson's older stuff,i also like REO Speedwagon and Air Supply....If any or you have a problem with it i'd be more then happy to show you just how much man i am...losers
    04-11-09 09:55 AM
    I just wanted to set the record straight : I made this thread at a very stupid time (obviously), and I was cheating. I've grown some balls since then, and looking at this thread makes me vomit. If I could get a mod to erase it, that would be awesome.
    02-23-11 06:01 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD