editteeedd
    Last edited by DannyBarrows; 01-28-11 at 10:46 AM.
    03-15-09 01:39 AM
    Oh my my!
    03-15-09 01:45 AM
    I dunno... you like cute guys? lol

And I just had another thought come to me. Jonas Brothers might be hotter! lol
    Last edited by Brian_83; 03-15-09 at 02:00 AM.
    03-15-09 01:52 AM
    lol

Hey I LOVED Mmm Bop when it was hot!
    03-15-09 02:13 AM
    I'm not sure thats a fair trade.....nads for Hansons
    03-15-09 08:45 AM
    That seems pretty over the top... there's definitely a line between encouraging and appreciating a woman's interests and being overly into them/seeming completely transparent.
    03-15-09 08:51 AM
    Dude, grow some balls bro, no chick is worth you loosing your man hood by having a ***** hanson theme on your phone. Grow up bro seriously.

What men will do for snatch these days is terrible.
    03-15-09 09:35 AM
    Bracing for impact, lol...

Seriously, would anyone be willing to make a Hanson theme?

Just pictures of the brothers, maybe their logo for some of the icons or some tiny pictures? Anything would be nice..

I can't really offer any money at this time, but I would be really really really grateful.
    ^^^^^^DRUG TEST^^^^^^

Joking man....but .....going to be tough talking someone into making this one!
    03-15-09 09:50 AM
    ok you seem like a total pu$$, and i bet she hasn't even given you any yet. Am I right? You don't have to answer, we all know.

Just freakin send a hanson pic to ur cell and make it ur wallpaper. show her, and then realize ur in in denial and should consider coming out of the closet like the poster "Brian_83". Ya dig?
    03-15-09 01:06 PM
    If you spent hours learning to play some song on a piano with no prior musical experience by a lame teeny-bopper band that has long since lost any sort of popularity in today's world, then why don't you spend some hours learning to use plazmic, and make your own gay theme you sackless shell of a man.
    03-15-09 03:11 PM
    That was absolutley hilarious, hahahaha...
    03-15-09 03:13 PM
    No, I'm completely straight.. It's actually kinda as a 'weapon' to woo a girl. (She's in LOVE with the Hanson brothers, I bought her sheet music and Ray Bans to match theirs... a theme would be really cool to kinda... show my love, dig? )

I soooo knew that was coming. Their music is actually fairly good if you ever give it a listen.. I would know, it's all she ever plays. ;D The Jonas Brothers suck though. But whatever floats your boat man... slap a picture of them on your Storm. =\

For what it is worth, I don't followHansen but I do recognise their muscianship and craft is far above that of "teeny Bopper band". It is sad they are saddled witht hat label. I suspect if they debuted as adults they would likly have a bigger following.
    03-16-09 11:16 AM
    Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-16-09 11:42 AM
    Wasn't that a little over the top? I asked for a theme, not any of your takes on my personal life. Thanks for the helping hand, fellow Crackberry members, sure displayed the maturity I had come to expect from this website. Incredible.

On another note, if I can't find any takers, learning Plazmic was on my agenda list.
    Our maturity? Your the ****** that wants us to make you a hanson theme for some ugly fat girl. Seriously bro, Your the kind of guy that would ditch his best friend for this girl since you will put a hanson theme on your phone. Wheres your man hood at, yet have you even hit puberty yet? Let your balls drop kid then you will realize how stupid of a thread this is. Better yet, when this girl dumps you or doesn't even care and your still trying, come back to this thread and re-read everything. If you really want one, I'll make one, 25 bucks to my paypal first and you will have it tonight, but I won't test it, haha. Good luck with plazmic, its not just plazmic that you need, either that or all your going to do with it is change the color and the background. You will need photoshop too. Have Fun.
    03-16-09 12:15 PM
    i dont think dannybarrows deserves to be flamed the way he has been...the guy just asked for a theme; a no would have been sufficient. he's in love guys...you all do know what that feels like, right?

yelling at him isn't showing him your manhood. anyone can yell at anyone behind an anonymous identity over the internet -- it's not hard, and it doesn't prove anything. an ego and an e-peen won't do you any good in real life.
    Last edited by theconfused1; 03-16-09 at 12:32 PM.
    03-16-09 12:29 PM
    Wasn't that a little over the top? I asked for a theme, not any of your takes on my personal life. Thanks for the helping hand, fellow Crackberry members, sure displayed the maturity I had come to expect from this website. Incredible.

On another note, if I can't find any takers, learning Plazmic was on my agenda list.
    Ha, well in everyone's defense who has cracked on you about this, we didn't ask you to spill your personal life. You put the gun in our hands when you decided to let us all know about your seemingly suffocating ways of seducing some girl you're a little "over the top" about.

For what it is worth, I don't followHansen but I do recognise their muscianship and craft is far above that of "teeny Bopper band". It is sad they are saddled witht hat label. I suspect if they debuted as adults they would likly have a bigger following.
    And to you my friend, you're absolutely wrong. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually did give them a listen just now, and NOPE...they still suck as much **** as I remember.
    03-16-09 12:30 PM
    i dont think dannybarrows deserves to be flamed the way he has been...the guy just asked for a theme; a no would have been sufficient. he's in love guys...you all do know what that feels like, right?
    Love doesn't make you do crap like that man, and he said he wasn't even dating her yet, he wants to try to win her over with this theme, cause his personality sucks.

yelling at him isn't showing him your manhood. anyone can yell at anyone behind an anonymous identity over the internet -- it's not hard, and it doesn't prove anything. an ego and an e-peen won't do you any good in real life.
    I don't care if its over the computer or not, I say the same **** online or offline I don't care, hes whipped and he hasn't even got it yet, bad news man, bad news.

And to you my friend, you're absolutely wrong. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually did give them a listen just now, and NOPE...they still suck as much **** as I remember.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I did to bro, i lasted about 5 seconds, I can't get over the girly voices hahahaha.
    03-16-09 12:46 PM
    danny,

i don't think you're going to be getting any help from here. i also don't think you need an entire theme to impress the girl. here's a quick image photoshopped to fit your storm's screen (attached). use this as a wallpaper; it should do the trick as much as actually having a theme.

source for image: PopEntertainment.com: Hanson interview about 'Best of Live and Electric.'
    Last edited by theconfused1; 03-16-09 at 05:05 PM.
    03-16-09 12:58 PM
    crack me up, thx for an afternoon chuckle...
    03-16-09 01:23 PM
    Here man I'll throw you my last 2 cents on this wicked funny thread: Try this again at a later date when this thread dies. Make a new account...something to the tune of "HotForHanson" (LOL), and just act like you're a damn girl. I'm sure you'd get a lot more help from the community if a "girl" were to ask for a Hanson theme. Then just pray that no one calls you out on it, and starts flaming you again.

If you had enough sense you would have done this in the first place (I realize that this idea isn't even "sensible", but in his case it would be), but apparently you thought this wouldn't happen, and that it's "immature" for guys to rip on other guys for girly sh*t...which it isn't. MAN LAW. We're only trying to keep you in check. Now go grab a beer, ice the fleshy patch where your balls used to be, and hit up a titty joint cause you definitely need to get back in touch with your manhood.
    03-16-09 02:13 PM
    I was in when I saw the title of the thread........thought it was the Hansons from slapshot. Imagine my disappointment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 02:22 PM
    and once again where are the f*cking mods...
    03-16-09 02:32 PM
    and once again where are the f*cking mods...
    You can't be serious, on Danny's OP he said "Bracing for impact, lol..." he even knew it was coming. your way to sensitive, cant even joke around. Good God.....
    03-16-09 03:18 PM
    You can't be serious, on Danny's OP he said "Bracing for impact, lol..." he even knew it was coming. your way to sensitive, cant even joke around. Good God.....
    joking is one thing.. name calling is another..
    03-16-09 03:21 PM
    Can't we all just get along...
    03-16-09 03:26 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD