07-11-11 06:26 AM
100 1234
tools
    been using for 24hrs now... great theme not as laggy as other ones... running great.. sometimes its slow
    04-12-09 10:46 PM
    yah probably thats what ill end up doing... but seeing as how they throw money around for a theme that represents some cellphone or OS which has been done 5 different ways... and add like a hidden dock and charge 7 bucks... thats crazy.. lol
    seriously dude between you and few others on here who do themes for free, i can say all of your themes are alot better than whats being charged for. alot more creative. you hit the nail on the head about seeing basically the same theme over and over with no pizazz too it. i still use spiderman alot. cool theme. only thing i ask is if youve givin thought about a RIDDLER theme yet?
    ive asked in the past but kinna stayed away from being a bug about it. but now im kinna antsy again and really would like to see what you could make of it.(sick im sure, lol) keep up the good work and thnx.
    04-13-09 02:57 AM
    i love this theme ALOT!!!! wish i had the ability to do .svg files any ways i truely appreciate all the hard work you do for us all. Your themes are the diamond to my storm if it was a ring or something like that. lol
    04-15-09 03:48 AM
    Refreshing theme thread till i get done with PipBerry project.
    04-16-09 06:30 PM
    You rock sadosdemetrios! I love this theme and the Pip Boy 3000. I'm a huge Fallout fan. Definitely donating to the cause.
    04-20-09 03:44 PM
    i cant seem to make the OTA work, so if anyone could help thatd be great im kinda a blackberry noob
    04-22-09 05:26 PM
    for the halo theme
    04-22-09 05:27 PM
    r yah trying to download it through ur cell or pc? its gotta be done by the cell
    04-22-09 05:34 PM
    i finally came across the only "problem" with this theme. the white font on black background kinda kills...it shows the white font on a white background. i just noticed it today when i downloaded meterberry and opened it up. maybe an issue with other third party apps with white backgrounds? still the best theme out there.
    04-24-09 10:58 PM
    By far the best theme I've run across, and the pipberry theme i.s looking great, I'll have to set up a paypal for that. Far better than anything I've seen people paying for. I didn't read the whole thread but I'm sure I just reiterated everyone elses thoughts. To the point of the post though, my post count won't let me send a pm, but I'm workin on that...I'm in the process of a Call of Duty 4 theme, but it's my first foray into plazmic, and was wondering if there was any tips or tricks to using the composer to come up with the custom Batt meter, signal icon, and also the touch button, I've been figuring everything else out pretty well, but was kinda looking for some advice. I figured since you have the best looking themes around, I'd ask you. Thank you.
    04-28-09 11:14 AM
    I never cared for Halo that much (to many jumping noobs) but this theme is the shiz
    04-28-09 11:52 AM
    Me too, I don't play but your theme is awesome...very good work.
    04-28-09 11:59 AM
    this theme makes me want to buy a storm.

im not even a halo fan, in fact i HATED halo3, but this is a very good looking theme.

bravo

the battery meter is the coolest part. the signal meter im sure would annoy me to no end, but this is still a very very good looking theme!
    04-28-09 12:19 PM
    hey im on the same boat... i hate halo... but i know its loved by millions... so i gave it a shot.
    04-28-09 09:59 PM
    I love Halo and while I do think this is a great theme, it's just a bit too busy for me. I'd like to learn how to do themes and do one more for Halo 3 than Halo 1...
    04-29-09 01:08 AM
    Cool Theme!
    04-29-09 01:13 AM
    i chose the look for halo 1 cause like u said... it was more busy and more of a challenge than the other 2 games ... battery signal frame wise.
    04-29-09 01:34 AM
    Dude nice theme keep it up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 06:17 AM
    wow nice job im very impressed with it
    04-29-09 02:55 PM
    halo themes sweet
    05-01-09 01:25 PM
    damn i see this theme took some good effort this is tight
    05-01-09 06:05 PM
    needless to say, this is my main theme on my phone. any others are just temporary. only problem is on many apps and online, typing or reading text on a white background is really difficult when the text is white or lt blue. I haven't used plazmic, but if i were to, could I alter the font color in isolated places? I would do it myself, as demetrios has done enough.
    05-03-09 10:58 PM
    not really.. u cannot work on 3rd party app options.. and if i kept the font black than u wouldnt be able to view the option menu or the messages... i know.. it sux but hopefully they fix that in the future.
    05-03-09 11:00 PM
    its still the sickest theme ever. dont worry about it. random thought ...since u dont want to work on it maybe post the .thm file for everyone to adjust to their liking. with the premise of not being able to repost their theme at all.
    05-05-09 10:31 PM
    How did u get the SMS icon? I cannot find it...
    05-06-09 11:12 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD