Full Theme (not just home and menu)

Home Screen

Menu portrait:

Menu Landscape:

Incoming Call:

Call screen:

Call Log:

pop up menu:

Theme is for sale on mobihand.com and the Crackberry store, It should be visible sometime within the next 24 hours. Theme is for sale for only $3.99
    Last edited by DWplaya; 02-23-09 at 10:57 PM.
    02-23-09 06:20 PM
    02-24-09 09:37 AM
    $4?

good luck having anyone buy this when there are FREE themes out that are 3 times better.
    02-24-09 02:35 PM
    i was really enjoying this theme until i saw it was 4 dollars.....it is not premium worth IMO.....a premium theme is one that incorperates SVG mechanics to make it unique.....i am sorry man....i really enjoy the look but i can build this theme very quickly on my own. I suggest setting up a donation system thru paypal.....i am currently providing all my themes for free and am even more greatful seeing people thank me for a great free theme and getting the occasional donation. Unless this is your job i would suggest this dirrection

still a very nice theme....keep building i enjoyed this and i really dont enjoy many themes outside my own creations.
    02-24-09 02:42 PM
    Guys chill with the "paying for themes is stupid" comments. Always remember that there is always someone out there willing to pay for it even if it aint you.
    02-24-09 03:09 PM
    If they want to charge for the theme let them, don't hate. I am sure he is aware that there are free themes. Nice job with the them, very clean.
    02-24-09 03:21 PM
    Guys chill with the "paying for themes is stupid" comments. Always remember that there is always someone out there willing to pay for it even if it aint you.
    The fact of the matter is that it is illegal due to the version of Plazmic being beta. I don't have an issue with anyone asking for donations because I'm sure they have spent some time doing the work. I wouldn't think it would be worth a few bucks to tell someone they have to pay for it and chance getting in trouble.
    02-24-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD