Greetings CB Nation!

You VOTED and by popular demand, GlowBerry IS HERE!

As always, there will be a FREE (release 5/8 evening) and a PREMIUM version, each version offered in 6 exciting colors: Indigo, Amber, Emerald, Magenta, Rouge, and Tie Die!

FREE BASIC GlowBerry Indigo
    FREE BASIC GlowBerry Emerald
    FREE Basic GlowBerry Magenta
    FREE BASIC GlowBerry Rouge
    FREE BASIC GlowBerry Tie Die
    FREE Basic GlowBerry Amber

7th Color Added by Request" GlowBerry Copper!

Cheers folks and do let us know what you think!

R&R Theme Designs

The synthesis of form and function.
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 05-30-09 at 02:24 AM.
    05-02-09 03:41 PM
    Nice work

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 03:59 PM
    Nice can't wait to see it!

05-02-09 04:14 PM
    Nice can't wait to see it!

One, you're on the team. Did you not get the email?
    05-02-09 04:49 PM
    I'm really diggin' the tie dye...very nice work so far
    05-02-09 05:11 PM
    One, you're on the team. Did you not get the email?
    Yeah, but i was a late a$$! I was doing some stuff around the house. It's Saturday and I was cleaning the yard. I got it and my first thought "NICE" I haven't really played with it so i'll hit you guys later with my findings.
    Last edited by oneijose; 05-02-09 at 11:27 PM.
    05-02-09 05:18 PM
    So far so good. I'm running Indigo now. Its quick. Transition is great so far. I will report more as I go along. Very nice.

05-02-09 05:19 PM
    This is really creative and eye catching. Can't wait to get it! YAH! thanks
    05-02-09 07:26 PM
    Ok so i finally had a chance to play around with both themes Indigo and Amber. Let me start by saying I've been looking for a yellow theme for awhile and i finally found one!! Yes you guys call it Amber but i call it Yellow.!! U guys once again did a great job. The only thing i see at this time is the yellow highlight. The two tone is really making hard to see the text and take a look at the Indigo theme for comparison. Example:

I'll let you guys know tomorrow if we have any leaks. This theme is running very well. No lags
    05-02-09 11:16 PM
    Guys....the themes are great! Oneijose is right about the "amber" highlight. I have experienced a slight amount of lag. Not terribly noticeable. Tapping the screen on the bottom to hide or show the icons can be difficult at times because the area is so small. Memory is up tho! And transitions from portrait to landscape are beautiful! Its a very clean and nice looking theme that is functional. Great job so far!

05-03-09 08:16 AM
    Guys....the themes are great! Oneijose is right about the "amber" highlight. I have experienced a slight amount of lag. Not terribly noticeable. Tapping the screen on the bottom to hide or show the icons can be difficult at times because the area is so small. Memory is up tho! And transitions from portrait to landscape are beautiful! Its a very clean and nice looking theme that is functional. Great job so far!

You have a lag? What OS r u running?

05-03-09 08:55 AM
    You have a lag? What OS r u running?

Yes lag is unusual especially since this theme is small in file size. Please post what OS you are running.
    05-03-09 12:36 PM
    I'm running .75. I thought it a bit unusual too since the larger themes run so smooth. But its minor.

05-03-09 01:11 PM
    I'm running .75. I thought it a bit unusual too since the larger themes run so smooth. But its minor.

Actually, it shouldnt matter what OS you are running but was curious regardless. Did you perform a hard reset after your install? Has the lag picked up over time or has it dissipated?
    05-03-09 01:14 PM
    Ok bcaz I can't purchase things online (no card) can I b a beta tester?

05-03-09 02:07 PM
    Ok bcaz I can't purchase things online (no card) can I b a beta tester?

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the beta team is full for this theme set and we have a bunch of folks on a wait list to make the beta team who we promised to throw on the list of potential testers in order of their offers to be on the team. If you like, you could PM me your email and I can throw you on the roster of potential testers. Best I can do!

Cheers!
    05-03-09 02:51 PM
    I did do the battery pull. As of now......the lag has dissipated. Its pretty much non existent. Not sure what it was. Memory is up too.

05-03-09 02:54 PM
    I did do the battery pull. As of now......the lag has dissipated. Its pretty much non existent. Not sure what it was. Memory is up too.

Cool. It's typical to have a bit of a lag initially with any new theme install. Glad to hear the theme has warmed up and is performing well.
    05-03-09 03:05 PM
    Cool. It's typical to have a bit of a lag initially with any new theme install. Glad to hear the theme has warmed up and is performing well.
    Yeah this theme is performing pretty dam* good! Hey when on call u know the the little speaker icon next to the volume control? It seems like 1/2 the icon is gone. Take a look or is it me seeing the wrong thing? I'll try to pst a pic later

Last edited by oneijose; 05-04-09 at 12:29 AM.
    05-03-09 03:47 PM
    Yeah this theme is performing pretty dam* good! Hey when on call u know the the little speaker icon next to the volume control? It seems like 1/2 the icon is gone. Take a look or is it me seeing the wrong thing? I'll try to pat a pic later

I posted a bunch of screenshots in the first post. Does it look different from those pix? A screenshot would be great!
    05-03-09 03:58 PM
    any eta on these?
    05-03-09 09:25 PM
    very nice work.
    05-03-09 09:29 PM
    any eta on these?
    Not certain just yet as this has just been in beta testing for 2 days. Barring any huge bugs (doesnt look like there is from the feedback we've gotten so far) maybe next week sometime.

Thanks for the post!
    05-03-09 09:44 PM
    true, my girl really wants the magenta
    05-03-09 10:01 PM
    [/IMG]
    I posted a bunch of screenshots in the first post. Does it look different from those pix? A screenshot would be great!
    U can only notice it on the indigo one. Take a look at the speaker icon, it looks like some of it is missing. So far no issues, no lag nor leaks.

@Tallyviperz Your girl will love this theme and so would u!

05-04-09 12:39 AM
328 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD