Greetings Folks!

You voted and GLOBEBERRY IS HERE!:

PREMIUM GlobeBerry
    FREE GlobeBerry OTA

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PERFORM A BATTERY PULL/HARD RESET AFTER THEME INSTALL!

FREE VERSION IS HERE
    ~Free version features Zen like stationary bottom dock with top 4 icons.
    ~Nearly every single item that is skinable is skinned
    ~Buttons and selection carets match theme color
    ~Home Screen is user background friendly

Premium Version Features:
    -Weatherbug integration
    -Independently sliding hidden side and top docks
    -Hidden today
    -Clickable home screen to clock/calendar/manage connections/locks/messages

~*~*To make top dock hide tap just below the dock(where status texts is) to make it appear tap just below date/time bar*~*~

~*~*To make the side dock appear tap just next to the profiles icon (next to weatherbug slot) to make it hide tap again in the same spot*~*~

~*~*Weatherbug must be in the FIRST app position on your app screen to be displayed on the homescreen correctly*~*~

Cheers!
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 05-02-09 at 06:42 PM.
    04-23-09 10:17 PM
    i wanna be the 1st one to say "WOW"! Nice!
    04-23-09 10:40 PM
    Looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product!
    04-23-09 10:45 PM
    yay! this is the theme i voted for :] looks great so far keep up the good work!
    04-23-09 10:54 PM
    very sweet, glad my vote helped this get made
    04-23-09 11:49 PM
    By the looks of the vote BlockBerry won. LOL Thats the one im waiting for.
    04-24-09 07:25 AM
    Absolutely beautiful! Hope it runs as smooth as it looks. Glad I voted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:58 AM
    Looks awesome! Can't wait to grab this one. Nice work!
    04-24-09 09:08 AM
    Rooster, so far this theme is running great but i do have a couple of suggestions. I took a couple of pics and I'll hit you up with an email later. I'm at work
    Oh, I hope u don't mind but i changed the wallpaper
    Last edited by oneijose; 04-24-09 at 10:15 AM.
    04-24-09 09:54 AM
    Initial thoughts:

* Running Storm OS .123
    * Looks and functions great
    * No apparent speed degradation
    * Will report on battery/mem later
    * Like how it integrates its style into all the icons

My only initial concern is how, when you are the menu screen, the icon names (labels) near the lightning strike wash out; consider a different font color (option)
    04-24-09 09:55 AM
    Initial thoughts:

* Running Storm OS .123
    * Looks and functions great
    * No apparent speed degradation
    * Will report on battery/mem later
    * Like how it integrates its style into all the icons

My only initial concern is how, when you are the menu screen, the icon names (labels) near the lightning strike wash out; consider a different font color (option)

Yep same here. Running .132

I would try to trim the size down though. 1.6mb is way too BIG.

My only suggestion would be to extend text where weatherbug would be because people use other weather apps than wb. The second word (cloudy) will always be cut off as seen in the post up above.
    04-24-09 09:58 AM
    That new wallpaper looks even better, great job. Cant wait for it.
    04-24-09 10:09 AM

My only suggestion would be to extend text where weatherbug would be because people use other weather apps than wb. The second word (cloudy) will always be cut off as seen in the post up above.
    I think it'll be hard to bring it down more than the 1.6mb. You have allot of things going on. It slides in from the top and from the side. I'm no theme dev so i think it'll be hard to make the theme smaller.

BTW i'm running .122
    04-24-09 10:14 AM
    Rooster, so far this theme is running great but i do have a couple of suggestions. I took a couple of pics and I'll hit you up with an email later. I'm at work
    Oh, I hope u don't mind but i changed the wallpaper
    Um that wall looks awesome! Is it yours or did you nab it from some place?

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. We were wondering how annoying th white text was young to be for folks. We need to have a color that will work for those who luke to change their homescreen wall.

Oh and yes blockberry does seem to be the clear winner now so we are hoping to have something super special for blocks. We have had blocks on our phones a for a few days. Its what I'm using now and it is insanely sick looking! Working on getting the size to be reasonable among other things. Dunkin you'll be the first to get it promise? Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 10:15 AM
    I think it'll be hard to bring it down more than the 1.6mb. You have allot of things going on. It slides in from the top and from the side. I'm no theme dev so i think it'll be hard to make the theme smaller.

BTW i'm running .122
    Looks very round guys, I like round things.

And the biggest increase in file size are Custom Backgrounds for the App menu, Lock screens and Incoming/active call backgrounds.

Try everything you can to reduce the file size by using .png8 format with photoshop (unless of course the BG has transparency, which it should not) and then running the image through a few PNG image compressors.

EX: I had a 1mb image file I wanted to use, I compressed it into .png8 format that reduced it to about 100kb, I then ran it through three PNG compressors and it was at 56kb for the final. Thats still kinda large to me for just a picture, thats why I try not to customize any backgrounds except the App menu, because the file size increase is just so dramatic.
    04-24-09 10:19 AM
    I confess I jacked it!! Sorry i think i psted that to soon! I just played with the color some.
    04-24-09 10:23 AM

Yes the size is our biggest thing we are working on right now. We dont want to compromise the sleek look or quality but we also know how much folks like mem space on their storms! We are in the process of reducing the size, hopefully to around or just below 1mb! Wish us luck!

Looks very round guys, I like round things.

And the biggest increase in file size are Custom Backgrounds for the App menu, Lock screens and Incoming/active call backgrounds.

Try everything you can to reduce the file size by using .png8 format with photoshop (unless of course the BG has transparency, which it should not) and then running the image through a few PNG image compressors.

EX: I had a 1mb image file I wanted to use, I compressed it into .png8 format that reduced it to about 100kb, I then ran it through three PNG compressors and it was at 56kb for the final. Thats still kinda large to me for just a picture, thats why I try not to customize any backgrounds except the App menu, because the file size increase is just so dramatic.
    KD, thanks so much for you post! We've been redoing our pieces with the png8 & 24 depending on transparency and working the **** out of some png opts. Can you recommend an png optimizer?

thanks folks! Lots of food for thought! Really appreciating all this awesome feedback and comments!
    04-24-09 10:29 AM
    Great theme guys. I think i joined abit late to catch how it was made etc.

If you need another hamster il help

Cant wait for release. Subscribed.

~Joe
    04-24-09 10:31 AM
    I would love to see that "Cancel" button a lighter shade of green. It really dies out (Camouflage) in to the black window when looking at it in the sun. I was driving in to work and i was having a hard time looking at it. Its a pretty nice day today
    Last edited by oneijose; 05-01-09 at 10:55 AM.
    04-24-09 11:06 AM
    Are u allowed to make this highlight Green?
    Last edited by oneijose; 05-01-09 at 10:55 AM.
    04-24-09 11:18 AM
    By the looks of the vote BlockBerry won. LOL Thats the one im waiting for.
    Blockberry is in the works too dukins .... I have been running a, call it, Alpha on my phone for a couple days. Block isnt too far away either.
    04-24-09 11:57 AM
    Are u allowed to make this highlight Green?

You can not change this highlight ... i have tried everything I know. I ran into that issue with the neon themes when we were developing them. It must be some how linked the same way the focus on the keypads is always blue it the best i can say.
    04-24-09 12:03 PM
    You can not change this highlight ... i have tried everything I know. I ran into that issue with the neon themes when we were developing them. It must be some how linked the same way the focus on the keypads is always blue it the best i can say.
    This is true, cannot change this option.
    04-24-09 12:15 PM
    Blockberry is in the works too dukins .... I have been running a, call it, Alpha on my phone for a couple days. Block isnt too far away either.
    Thanks looking forward to it. Globeberry will go over well for the ladies. Can you all bring the white down in the background. Its hard to see the text on app.
    04-24-09 12:34 PM
    Looks very awesome! =]
    04-24-09 12:51 PM
122 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD