I've downloaded some themes and they are all .jad files. I'm trying to load them to the simulator so that I can test them see if i like them before loading them.

looks like I'm gonna have problems loading these into the phone. how do i do that? and also how do i load them into the simulator, how do i convert them into *.cod
    03-02-09 03:51 PM
    You can't, you need the theme files to open them in Plazmic.

Best bet is to just load them on your phone, don't like them, just delete them.
    03-02-09 04:11 PM
    Yeah, you can't just download the .jad files to load into the simulator. When Plazmic (the theme builder program) creates the .jad files, they also create the .cod files that corresponds to the .jad file. And when you click on the OTA link you'll only get the .jad file that will only work for you phone. I recommend what Ban5150 said, just download them to your phone and try it out.
    03-02-09 04:18 PM
    You can't, you need the theme files to open them in Plazmic.

Best bet is to just load them on your phone, don't like them, just delete them.
    so how do i load them into my phone. do I just copy the *cod file into my phone and try to open it?
    03-03-09 04:59 PM
    so how do i load them into my phone. do I just copy the *cod file into my phone and try to open it?
    No, you have to download the .jad directly using your phone's browser, as far as I know. If you have the .alx file in addition to the .cod file you can also load it using the Desktop Manager.
    03-03-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD