propz... great looking theme
    02-26-09 02:56 AM
    awesome! I'll be trying this one out
    02-26-09 11:36 AM
    nice theme. really like it.
    02-26-09 12:42 PM
    Forgot to post that I made a small update last night. A couple of icons needed cleaning up, not that anyone will notice :-)
    I also updated the memory cleaner icon with a generic gears/zen hybrid.

Planning another update soon which will fix the app bar. There is a fine white line at the top and i'd also like to make it a little more pleasing to the eye, instead of a solid black bar.
    02-26-09 03:40 PM
    Made a couple tweaks. Fixed app bar, but I couldn't make it much more interesting as it gets tiled vertically
    02-26-09 07:16 PM
    I really needed a theme, You rock bro keep up the good work. Hope to hear from you again
    02-26-09 09:29 PM
    wish there was something this good for a curve
    02-26-09 10:26 PM
    Nice looking them but I was a little annoyed at the fact when I installed it, the theme re-arranged my icons all out of wack and when I changed it back to the stock theme the icon selector gear was still there till I did a battery pull.....but overall a nice looking theme!
    02-26-09 11:07 PM
    You are the man, absolutely love your work. Any chance of
    getting this for the bold. I'll even pay you for it.

We play this game every weekend, I have no life
    02-27-09 01:59 AM
    Nice looking them but I was a little annoyed at the fact when I installed it, the theme re-arranged my icons all out of wack
    This will always happen when you change to a new theme, it's not something I have any control over. Only good thing is that the Storm will save folder positions etc per theme.

and when I changed it back to the stock theme the icon selector gear was still there till I did a battery pull.....but overall a nice looking theme!
    Yep, this is pretty normal as well, with any theme. Rule of thumb is battery pull after a theme change
    02-27-09 04:08 AM

Might not be too difficult to port to the Bold. I'll see if I get any time over the weekend.
    02-27-09 04:09 AM
    Made a couple tweaks. Fixed app bar, but I couldn't make it much more interesting as it gets tiled vertically
    I realised this morning that by removing the black banners from the app screen they also get removed from the top of the mail/sms screens. I'll fix this and update tomorrow.
    02-27-09 04:11 AM
    App bar Fixed, re-download to get the update
    Last edited by Zachriel; 02-27-09 at 07:06 PM.
    02-27-09 07:02 PM
    very cool theme
    02-27-09 07:16 PM

I ported this over to the Bold and it's working great in the simulator. I'll see about getting an OTA link up for it in the next couple of days
    02-27-09 09:31 PM
    I'll create a new thread in the 9000 theme forum once I get the OTA up

02-27-09 09:57 PM
    Bold version of the theme is now available

Gears of War Theme for Bold
    03-01-09 12:57 PM
    I love this theme iv been useing it for a few days now it looks amazing and works great thank you
    03-01-09 03:24 PM
    So far, the best theme i've downloaded. No lag, appealing to the eye, and great pictures. Just a few things:
    1. The zen (lightning) background appears when u change the home screen icons to 1 row or 3 rows. ( I really don't care though...)
    2. Any way to make keys light up red and not blue?
    3. Are u going to change some of the icons like Brickbreaker, Facebook, Aim, Etc..
    4.Is there any sort of memory leak? ( I haven't found any, I'm just asking)

So like i said, i love the theme. Keep doin what you're doin.
    Last edited by Irving94; 03-01-09 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Type-o
    03-01-09 10:54 PM
    Just droppin by to say awesome ******* job I luv it lol i'll swing a donation your way on friday

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-09 12:38 AM
    Wow! That is sick! Great theme!
    03-02-09 12:42 AM
    1. The zen (lightning) background appears when u change the home screen icons to 1 row or 3 rows. ( I really don't care though...)
    You can't change the number of rows as it's not supported by Plazmic for custom themes. So you'll get exactly the same result with every other custom theme available. Hopefully they'll change this in the final release.

2. Any way to make keys light up red and not blue?
    Again, not possible in the current release of Plazmic. The option to change the way the keys light up simply isn't there.

3. Are u going to change some of the icons like Brickbreaker, Facebook, Aim, Etc..
    With the exception of Brickbreaker (which I decided not to change) Facebook, Aim etc icons can't be customised as they're 3rd party apps. No option exists in Plazmic to change them.

4.Is there any sort of memory leak? ( I haven't found any, I'm just asking)
    This is debatable as it's based on peoples observations, there are no hard facts. There IS a memory leak on the Storm regardless. I personally haven't noticed it get any worse using a custom theme to the default one. Some people believe it's slightly worse with all custom themes, then some worse again with Today versions of the themes. I have noticed that if I change theme without rebooting the phone memory goes down quicker, with a reboot it's the same as the default theme.

Again, I tend to have to reboot the phone every now and again due to memory leaks, I estimate I do this with the same frequency for the default Zen theme as I do for any custom theme i've had running.

Glad you like the theme
    03-02-09 04:34 AM
    Made a couple of very minor tweaks.

Mail/SMS when rotated had a 3 pixel gap underneath it.
    Network connection was location tweaked slightly.
    03-03-09 07:59 PM
    8900 version of the theme will be up in a day or two
    03-04-09 05:27 PM
    I've been finding that my hosting has been a little slow of late so if you have problems downloading any of my themes, leave it 10 minutes or so and try again.
    03-05-09 06:52 AM
214 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD