Very nice! added to my ever growing list of themes! my own is still active atm tho :P
    02-15-09 05:19 PM
    Very nice! added to my ever growing list of themes! my own is still active atm tho :P
    lol same here i have to show some love to my own theme but i just got this one. I dont think anyone downloaded my theme
    02-15-09 05:22 PM
    Will be uploading a couple of alternatives in a few minutes, one with the Gears logo as suggested, and one without anything. Doesn't look like I can get rid of the glow, maybe it's something that you have to do in composer which unfortunately I haven't got time to look at.
    02-15-09 05:28 PM
    now i've gotta pay attention to this thread for a while too, haha.
    02-15-09 05:33 PM
    Love it! thanks, and thanks for being honest and keeping it free. Technically, anyone charging should be banned.
    02-15-09 05:40 PM
    Ok, so pretty much done with the alt versions, only problem with the Gears logo is you don't have the option to overlay it on the Home screen, only in the main menu. So main menu it's over, home screen it's under.
    02-15-09 05:41 PM
    thats how the other one is too, must be a beta glitch.
    02-15-09 05:42 PM
    Why is the file so big!? 1.6 megabytes...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 05:42 PM
    No idea, I optomised all the images etc before putting the in Plazmic, which supposedly converts them etc again anyway. As soon as the final version of Plazmic 4.7 is released i'll export again and see if it gets any smaller. Despite the large file size I haven't noticed any performance hits while running
    02-15-09 06:01 PM
    3 alternative selection icons. Glow is still there on all 3 on the Home screen as I don't know how to get rid of it

No selection icons. Icon becomes more saturated when selected (this actually happens in the original as well as all 3 alts)
    OTA Gears of War Theme alt1

Gears logo selection icon. Appears over in the menu but behind on the Home screen (nothing I can do about that)
    OTA Gears of War Theme alt2

Mixture of alt1 and and original theme. Original selection icons on the Home screen, none in the menu. Again icons become more saturated when selected, but has always been the case for all variations.
    OTA Gears of War Theme alt3
    02-15-09 06:15 PM
    FYI i made that cog wallpaper when the storm first came out, glad to see it being put to use!
    02-15-09 06:21 PM
    Great work man. Glad you added the chainsaw pic i posted.
    02-15-09 06:22 PM
    FYI i made that cog wallpaper when the storm first came out, glad to see it being put to use!
    You may have made one like it, but the one i'm using in the theme I made this morning. Well as much as you can take an image originally made by Epic and then crop it and resize, so I guess you could say we're both just middle men ;-)

Big Red Cog image
    Last edited by Zachriel; 02-15-09 at 06:34 PM.
    02-15-09 06:31 PM
    Great work man. Glad you added the chainsaw pic i posted.
    It was all for you man, all for you Had to try and fit a chainsaw duel in there somewhere.
    02-15-09 06:34 PM
    well i don't have a storm, but mad props for that theme. totally loving it!
    02-15-09 06:40 PM
    looks great on the phone, just making custom folders to keep any non skinned apps out of direct view to keep the look more uniform.
    02-15-09 06:43 PM
    I don't think this is possible, I didn't see any options for it.
    ok. That would have been really nice.

Maybe for your next theme you can do something simple that will keep all your red and red highlights with a mix of the firestorm theme red highlights. Keep up the good work.
    02-15-09 07:08 PM
    I tried to load this and I got an install fail message. My hubs would be crazy jealous if I rocked this on my phone!

Great work here!
    02-15-09 07:27 PM
    The download worked ok for me and it seems severel others have managed to get it. Although i'm a little worried about what will happen to my webspace if this gets downloaded a lot

Edit: I see you said load so i'm guessing you've already downloaded the theme. Sorry can't help you there after all it looks like you're the expert
    Last edited by Zachriel; 02-15-09 at 07:48 PM.
    02-15-09 07:45 PM
    I dig the second alternate, Zach. Good work.
    02-15-09 08:00 PM
    I have the lighting bolt from the default precision zen on the main screen instead of the red wallpaper though I do have the icons. On the other screens it works fine. What am I doing wrong?
    02-15-09 08:56 PM
    I have the lighting bolt from the default precision zen on the main screen instead of the red wallpaper though I do have the icons. On the other screens it works fine. What am I doing wrong?
    You are doing nothing wrong it is a bug with the Storm I believe. It happens to everyone. Check the first post and there is a link to the wallpaper that you could just download and put it on your phone.
    02-15-09 10:58 PM
    Is the 3G symbol on it on the actual phone?
    02-15-09 11:03 PM
    No it still says 1XEV. I don't think that could be changed even if you tried since it's coming from Verizon.
    02-15-09 11:04 PM
    No it still says 1XEV. I don't think that could be changed even if you tried since it's coming from Verizon.
    Awww...now how are my friends gonna know that my phone is 3G...like the iPhone?
    02-15-09 11:06 PM
214 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD