ive had this theme for a while now it was actually the first one i downloaded i was waiting for an update getting today now! it would be awesome if you could put a hidden dock for the 8 icons. i really like the hidden dock look. keep up the good work!!
    04-02-09 10:04 PM
    oh also maybe even a WB edition if possible. That would be great
    04-02-09 10:05 PM
    oh also maybe even a WB edition if possible. That would be great
    There definitely won't be a hidden dock version, but I am thinking about making a weatherBug version.
    04-03-09 04:29 AM
    weatherbug would definately be good. even without the hidden dock. cant wait to see it!
    04-07-09 09:06 PM
    weatherbug would definately be good. even without the hidden dock. cant wait to see it!
    Had a little look at this and I'm currently wondering where to place the icon so it fits in with the current theme. I'll try and take another look at the weekend and see what I can come up with.
    04-08-09 09:57 AM
    Ok, so I've done a Weather Bug version as well as Weather Bug Today. Currently testing it on my Storm (actually testing it with Berry Weather) and if all's good I'll post an OTA over the weekend.
    04-08-09 08:41 PM
    Weather Bug and Weather Bug Today Editions now available. I have also made all Editions available through www.themestorm.net via you Blackberry Storm.
    04-12-09 11:58 AM
    love your theme. excellent work and attention to detail. I do have one question though. Is there an icon for sms or is it all lumped in under the messages icon? i like to keep my sms seperate from my email. I'm I just missing something or am I totally stupid? Thank you.
    04-15-09 09:31 PM
    Nevermind. I figured it out. Total noob move. Thanks again for the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 10:02 PM
    Nevermind. I figured it out. Total noob move. Thanks again for the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Was just about to reply to your previous post. Glad you worked it out.
    04-18-09 05:16 AM
    This is probably the best theme out there. I dowloaded the WeatherBug/Today theme and instead of the wetherbug I get the Camera Icon. I have tried to figure it out but I have not had any luck. Do you have a suggestion?
    04-27-09 12:27 PM
    This is probably the best theme out there. I dowloaded the WeatherBug/Today theme and instead of the wetherbug I get the Camera Icon. I have tried to figure it out but I have not had any luck. Do you have a suggestion?
    You need to move WeatherBug so it is the 9th icon on the Apps screen
    04-27-09 12:30 PM
    I love the theme!!! Will be making a donation for the hard work!!
    That is my favorite game!
    I saw were you said no hidden dock....can I ask why you wont put it in there? No biggie, but I am a fan of the hidden doc.
    Great work though man!!!
    04-29-09 08:41 PM
    I love the theme!!! Will be making a donation for the hard work!!
    That is my favorite game!
    I saw were you said no hidden dock....can I ask why you wont put it in there? No biggie, but I am a fan of the hidden doc.
    Great work though man!!!
    Personally I'm not a fan of hidden docks and don't think it will work with the aesthetics of the theme. IMO Adding a hidden dock would just be adding an extra action to get to your 8 most important icons which are on the home screen for accessibility. I also think the icons look pretty damn good and are very much part of the visual feel of the theme, so it would be a shame to hide them away.

This is of course just my personal opinion with regards to the creation of this theme
    04-30-09 08:57 AM
    First of all let me say that this theme is sick.

My question is about sms texts...the icon is gone and I'd like for it to be on the home page. Sorry for the noob question.

Thanks.
    04-30-09 09:03 AM
    First of all let me say that this theme is sick.

My question is about sms texts...the icon is gone and I'd like for it to be on the home page. Sorry for the noob question.

Thanks.
    Sounds like you may need to separate out your in boxes. I can't remember how to do it off hand but you should be able to find the answer with a quick search of the forums.
    04-30-09 09:32 AM
    awesome theme and awesome game... thanks bro!
    05-08-09 09:21 AM
    Awesome theme man looks great!!!
    07-01-09 09:25 PM
    Glad you like it :-)
    07-14-09 07:19 PM
    Nice to see that you updated it with the official version of Plazmic. I'm going to give it another try.
    07-15-09 10:11 PM
    Just letting anyone subscribed to this thread know I've got a new theme out. It's not game related but I think you'll like it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/hybrid-theme-272151/
    07-21-09 08:54 PM
    i cannot get the download i clicked on it but it jus asked me to save it and i couldnt load it onto my deskto manager for the storm. how do i get the theme to my phone
    07-27-09 11:24 AM
    i cannot get the download i clicked on it but it jus asked me to save it and i couldnt load it onto my deskto manager for the storm. how do i get the theme to my phone
    It's an OTA which stands for "Over The Air". You have to download the theme on your Blackberry Storm, so either browse to the page on the Crackberry Wap forum, or email the link to yourself.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
    07-27-09 11:26 AM
    Wow, great artwork!
    07-27-09 12:36 PM
    Wow, great artwork!
    There's an 8900 versions
    Gears of War Theme - 8900
    07-27-09 12:47 PM
214 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD