This is my favorite theme. It'll probably been on my phone for months.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 05:15 PM
    wow...gorgeous. great job!!!
    03-09-09 03:37 PM
    That looks real solid!
    03-09-09 05:34 PM
    love this theme huge gow fan
    03-10-09 01:14 AM
    Great Work! will sport this on my Bell 9530 asap!
    03-13-09 07:56 PM
    Theme has been featured on Blackberry Storm.net
    The Blackberry Storm Blog | The Best Place for Storm Users
    Last edited by Zachriel; 03-16-09 at 03:17 PM.
    03-16-09 01:11 PM
    WOW, I really like this.

Question: How come when I change the icon count on the home screen from 8 to 4 the info at the top gets all messed up and the little symbols default back to my OG theme?
    03-16-09 02:31 PM
    I think you'll find this is a limitation of all custom storm themes which is why some devs offer 1 and 3 row versions of their themes. Trying to change the number of rows will always give you a hybrid of the dealt zen theme ans what ever custom theme you are using.

WOW, I really like this.

Question: How come when I change the icon count on the home screen from 8 to 4 the info at the top gets all messed up and the little symbols default back to my OG theme?
    03-16-09 03:14 PM
    sweet. gonna get this one.
    03-16-09 03:29 PM
    Don't forget if you like the theme you can always show your appreciation with a donation
    03-16-09 05:33 PM
    Have just updated the theme using the Official release of Plazmic. You won't notice any difference between this and the previous version, it's just been re-released using the Official Plazmic 4.7 instead of the Beta version.
    03-16-09 08:53 PM
    Is the file any smaller or same size?

03-16-09 08:56 PM
    Is the file any smaller or same size?

Exactly the same
    03-16-09 09:01 PM
    looks pretty freakin good. =]
    03-16-09 09:26 PM
    Added alternative OTA links to the main post

Edit: back to one link per version, mirror no longer works :-(
    Last edited by Zachriel; 03-19-09 at 06:12 PM.
    03-18-09 07:30 AM
    Thanks to theconfused1 this theme can now be downloaded directly to your Storm through the following site
    www.themestorm.net

It's also got some other pretty sweet themes as well. More about it in the following thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/cr...review-182473/
    03-20-09 11:04 AM
    03-23-09 05:45 AM
    Awesome job man, very good job keeping it clean and uncluttered. Love the icons too. But i do have a question. When i change the home setting to have 1 row of icons not the default 2, it takes away the background, and puts the standard square outlines around the icons. I'd love to get it to work with just 1 row but i havent been able to. Tried doing it then a battery pull but to no avail.
    03-23-09 04:21 PM
    Awesome job man, very good job keeping it clean and uncluttered. Love the icons too. But i do have a question. When i change the home setting to have 1 row of icons not the default 2, it takes away the background, and puts the standard square outlines around the icons. I'd love to get it to work with just 1 row but i havent been able to. Tried doing it then a battery pull but to no avail.
    This is a limitation of Plazmic and is the same for all custom themes. Basically when you create a theme is Plazmic you have the option of creating a Zen theme or a custom theme. If you create a Zen theme you are extremely limited in what can be changed but the end user can change the number of rows. Creating a custom theme takes this ability away from the end user but does allow devs far more freedom with the theme. Put it this way the theme would not look anywhere as clean if I had create it as a Zen theme. You'll often see theme devs release multiple versions of a theme with 1, 2 and 3 rows.

You're actually not the first person to ask this so as a result I've create a 4 icon edition of the theme:
    Gears of War Theme 4Icons OTA

Don't forget you can always show your apprecitation by using the Donate button in the first thread
    03-23-09 06:36 PM
    This is a limitation of Plazmic and is the same for all custom themes. Basically when you create a theme is Plazmic you have the option of creating a Zen theme or a custom theme. If you create a Zen theme you are extremely limited in what can be changed but the end user can change the number of rows. Creating a custom theme takes this ability away from the end user but does allow devs far more freedom with the theme. Put it this way the theme would not look anywhere as clean if I had create it as a Zen theme. You'll often see theme devs release multiple versions of a theme with 1, 2 and 3 rows.

You're actually not the first person to ask this so as a result I've create a 4 icon edition of the theme:
    Gears of War Theme 4Icons OTA

Don't forget you can always show your apprecitation by using the Donate button in the first thread
    Awesome now my phone is perfect.

Hopefully the TU3 patch tomorrow does the same for the game lol.
    03-23-09 07:51 PM
    Theme is perfect except one detail... Phone dialer screen is shifted down slightly, causing the bottom row of buttons to be cut off a bit. Any chance of a fix on this?
    03-25-09 11:13 PM
    Theme is perfect except one detail... Phone dialer screen is shifted down slightly, causing the bottom row of buttons to be cut off a bit. Any chance of a fix on this?
    Nope, not possible. As far as I'm aware this is a bug in the OS with custom themes. What OS are you running as I've only heard of this issue with .103 and above?
    03-26-09 05:38 AM
    Nope, not possible. As far as I'm aware this is a bug in the OS with custom themes. What OS are you running as I've only heard of this issue with .103 and above?
    Yeah I'm still on .114. I don't have this issue on any other theme though, when looking closer it looks like it is caused by the gps location on logo being moved. Maybe if you moved it back to its original spot on the dialer screen it would fix? I don't know anything about making themes though... Just guessing!
    03-26-09 01:28 PM
    Yeah I'm still on .114. I don't have this issue on any other theme though, when looking closer it looks like it is caused by the gps location on logo being moved. Maybe if you moved it back to its original spot on the dialer screen it would fix? I don't know anything about making themes though... Just guessing!
    I'll check it out but doubt the placement of the logo would cause this. Also you don't even have the option to edit the dial screen, however the banner at the top might be related to the apps screen banner (which incidentally I didn't change either).

When I was running this theme on .78 as well as .100 I didn't have this issue, it only appeared when I upgraded to .113. I'd be interested to know what other themes you've tried as it could depend on what template is used to create the theme. Maybe the issue is there with custom based themes but not zen based ones.

Going to be really busy with work (including the weekend) doing some pitching work for a pretty major blockbuster that will remain nameless, but will try and take a look at this sometime next week.
    03-26-09 01:39 PM
    So didn't have to work the weekend as the pitch fell through at the last minute (no fault of ours) so have had chance to take a look at this. The answer to the dial pad being chopped off at the bottom is, it's still not possible to fix. No options to change as you have no control over that screen in Plazmic. I have an idea how I might be able to fix it but it will screw up severel other screens in the process, so I'd rather have one that is slightly broken than 4 or 5.

I've also downloaded 5 other themes to test (some of the popular ones from the Plazmic masters) and this problem appears on every single one I downloaded. They were all non Zen based themes such as mine.
    03-28-09 08:11 AM
214 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD