UPDATED 3/29/09
    ~Redesigned the home screen ... larger fonts ... changed position of the time/date and signal/battery icons
    ~tweaked the svg file ... (file that makes the dock move and home screen clickable)
    ~2 Downloads ... different backgrounds

CLICKABLE leather gant OTA

CLICKABLE blue gant OTA

3/28/09
    ~Redesigned the home screen and hidden dock ... dock now slides out from the left side of the screen when you tap that side of the screen ... tap the edge of the dock to close it

~Hidden today for the first five icons on the left side dock
    ~SIXTH icon must be weatherbug to be displayed correctly
    ~Next seven icons appear on the right side hidden dock
    ~Click in the middle of the screen to access the app menu

~~ CLICKABLE BANNER ~~
    ~Click the date to open the calendar
    ~Click the time to open the alarm
    ~Click the signal icon to open manage connections menu
    ~Click the battery to lock

Please leave feedback on bugs and glitches for me so I can find them and fix them.

REQUIRES REBOOT ONCE YOU LOAD THE THEME
    Please donate if you like the theme and want to ... so my finance doesn't kill me for theme building all the time ... lol
    As always donations appreciated but NOT required

Donate to my cause ... I am a poor high school teacher
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 03-29-09 at 09:51 PM.
    03-26-09 10:32 PM
    This sounds like something I would like for my 8310. Everything I want is requested under1 million dollar question. Please take a look and see if this app is close and if you can modify for the curve let me know. I'm a teacher so I know how important the donations are. hint hint
    03-26-09 11:11 PM
    Sounds nice. However, may you post some pictures/screenshots of it? Thanks!
    03-26-09 11:59 PM
    Added pictures ... kinda forgot to do it late last night ....
    03-27-09 09:21 PM
    The Good.
    Love the icons.
    Like home to app.
    Like sound on home.
    No lag. Very light.

Improvements.
    More color. Color network and battery.
    Add custom lock.
    Don't like the dock on the left side. Seems out of place.
    Try making left dock slide too. Make both go up and down if possible. Or both raise at the same time.

I think that's it for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 09:44 PM
    updated .. check first post
    03-27-09 11:36 PM
    update ....
    03-29-09 09:47 PM
    it looks amazing...... see how it runs.....
    03-29-09 09:55 PM
    Im about to try it out. Ill give my two cents tonight or tomorrow.
    03-29-09 09:58 PM
    I like the improvements, but my owner information still gets cut off. Im glad you made the font so that we can change it to the font of our choice. The only complaint people should have is they wont be able to fully see there wallpaper. I like this one though. Kinda laggy, but I havent done a battery pull yet either. Will give you updates on the performance tomorrow.
    Last edited by dukins; 03-29-09 at 10:10 PM.
    03-29-09 10:06 PM
    First thing I can say is seeing as how you have so much clickable things in the top and bottom bars, why didn't you make the message indicator section clickable to the inbox? That would be perfect.
    03-29-09 10:40 PM
    I dont like the way the dock opens and closes on both of the updates. You should make it open and close like it did before by touching the bottom. The sound and lock are way too close together. I have locked my phone literally 5 times trying to get to my sound profiles. I would fix those. I suggest putting the sound profile back above the bottom banner to the left.
    Last edited by dukins; 03-29-09 at 10:50 PM.
    03-29-09 10:44 PM
    The 14 icon slot is in the 8 icon slot on the homescreen.

03-30-09 07:52 AM
    The signal meter and NTWK wording should be reversed. Just my opinion.
    03-30-09 11:30 AM
    First thing I can say is seeing as how you have so much clickable things in the top and bottom bars, why didn't you make the message indicator section clickable to the inbox? That would be perfect.

All the icons on the top bar and the hidden today are clickable. If you click on a message it should take you to that message. I am currently running the gant theme blue on my phone and have used this feature today

edit: Stratch that i am running the sidedock version of this theme set ... will switch and check

edit 2: ok i see what you are saying now ... the actual new message envelope icon ... i never really thought of that ... could be in a future update ... but clicking the message in the hidden today will take you directly to that message
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 03-30-09 at 05:04 PM.
    03-30-09 04:55 PM
    The 14 icon slot is in the 8 icon slot on the homescreen.

I see that now ... not quite sure what happened there ... will work it out and update as soon as possiable
    03-30-09 05:05 PM
    I downloaded this theme and did a batt. pull, and only the right dock slides in and out, the left does nothing.......is the left suppose to move to
    03-30-09 05:17 PM
    I downloaded this theme and did a batt. pull, and only the right dock slides in and out, the left does nothing.......is the left suppose to move to
    Left side is a fixed dock.
    03-30-09 06:45 PM
    the right side dock has to be fixed for it to functions with the hidden today ... at least to the best of my knowledge and ability ... so far ....
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 03-30-09 at 10:12 PM.
    03-30-09 09:06 PM
    is the blue bar that highlights what you have selected on the app screen supposed to be off centered (text sits all the way at the bottom is the blue highlighted bar)

if possible center the text that is highlighted and i think it'll look even better
    03-31-09 03:22 PM
    nice workkk
    03-31-09 10:01 PM
    Has anyone notice memory loss. I was using the stock theme with the new .131 leaked os and it was staying around 43-45 all day with no battery pull. I love this theme and put it on yesterday night and it was down to 33 within a few hours. still stable at 33 after all night. I also noticed that the bb lock button on the top of the phone is not very responsive. I press it once and the screen flickers quick like is to locking up but does nothing. then I hit it a second time and if finally locks up after moving at a turtle pace.
    04-24-09 07:10 AM
    Has anyone notice memory loss. I was using the stock theme with the new .131 leaked os and it was staying around 43-45 all day with no battery pull. I love this theme and put it on yesterday night and it was down to 33 within a few hours. still stable at 33 after all night. I also noticed that the bb lock button on the top of the phone is not very responsive. I press it once and the screen flickers quick like is to locking up but does nothing. then I hit it a second time and if finally locks up after moving at a turtle pace.
    I have not updated this free theme with the plazmic update. That could be part of the issue with the memory loss. Also remember to do a battery pull after you install a new theme, that should help also.
    04-24-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks. This is my new favorite theme. It even replaced Star Wars. It has everything that I've been looking for: Weatherbug integration, hidden today, sliding and customizable docks, fast, and clean.
    05-03-09 07:22 PM
    Bomb Theme.
    05-05-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD