While working on my own and using other's themes , I found that some were good with dark backgrounds and some good with light backgrounds, based on the font used and icon colors.

The hidden themes I have seen (my own, elle, Simple White and variations, Clear Launch, and Hidden III) have a semi-transparent banner across the top, or both top and bottom of the home screen to allow the icons and text to be seen across differing shades of background

This is not to take away from any of those themes as I like each one, but I wanted a hidden theme that did not need the banners to allow for different backgrounds.

Here it is.

The theme has 12 hidden hotspots

profiles------clock------man conn

slot1--------options-------slot2

browser-----app list------contacts

messages--quicklaunch--calendar

as well as a spot for WB MB or whatever you want (slot0)

The dialpad is full screen
    Win7 icons
    Black background with white text in all applicable areas.
    The FBI screen is the lock screen
    .151 compatible!
    Do a battery pull after installation please!

As always it is FREE!
    Enjoy!

>>OTA-Original with no slot on home screen<<

>>OTA-Original with 1 slot on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Original with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of all 12 icons with no slot on home screen<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of all 12 icons on home screen with 1 slot on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of all 12 icons on home screen with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on the home screen with no slot on home screen and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on home screen with 1 slot on home screen for WB/MB and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on the home screen with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<
    Last edited by jaxjon; 08-04-09 at 03:43 PM.
    08-03-09 09:00 AM
    really like the theme and I really like the the blue used in the
    app screens.. AND I REALLY like the caller info size for text nice..
    some themes its always so small....

Also on your theme can you make another slot on the other side
    like you did for wb mb or anything else...
    Last edited by vawayne; 08-03-09 at 09:52 AM.
    08-03-09 09:48 AM
    Look great
    08-03-09 09:51 AM
    Love the theme, and icons. One problem I have is that there is no visable txt in my meterberry application. Not sure what has caused that but seems to be an issue. Other than that however I love this theme. Thank you for the effort putting it together.
    08-03-09 09:58 AM
    Love the theme, and icons. One problem I have is that there is no visable txt in my meterberry application. Not sure what has caused that but seems to be an issue. Other than that however I love this theme. Thank you for the effort putting it together.
    Do a battery pull and see what happens, I have another theme where the user had the exact same problem but a battery pull fixed it.
    08-03-09 10:00 AM
    I did do a battery pull but no improvement. Still have no txt. Not complaining because I love the theme but just wanted to inform you in the event others have the same issue.
    08-03-09 10:18 AM
    I did do a battery pull but no improvement. Still have no txt. Not complaining because I love the theme but just wanted to inform you in the event others have the same issue.
    Hmmmm... i'll have to see what the problem is. I do not have Meterberry so I cannot check out myself. I do know the Weatherbug works fine in that slot.

Are others having same problem with Meterberry, let me know, I may have to change the font to "ApplicationTitle", same as unread messages number? Yellow, but still visible on all backgrounds.
    08-03-09 10:33 AM
    Im sorry, I don't think I was clear. My weather program works fine in that slot. But my meterberry program when opened does not display any txt. It's not in the weather slot. I have it in a regular icon slot on the application screen. When opened there is no txt.
    08-03-09 10:42 AM
    I see the problem now. The txt is white and can't be seen on the white background of the program.
    08-03-09 10:43 AM
    Looks like a clean theme but I'm going to stick to elle. Good work though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 03:42 PM
    I see the problem now. The txt is white and can't be seen on the white background of the program.
    I will look into changing the font to grey. This is a problem with some programs when using black background and white font. Blackberry messenger, Weatherbug, and Meterberry do not follow the API for using a themes background and font. As in BBM it uses one but not the other. In my theme Cerulean I did the font in a blue color and may have to do same here.

08-03-09 04:22 PM
    Ok good, thanks for looking into it.
    08-03-09 04:31 PM
    cool theme. make all slots user choice and ya got a gold medal winner. lol good work.
    08-03-09 07:38 PM
    I changed the font to a blue color, it goes good with the theme and should eliminate the problem with MB. I will work on a variety of choices for this theme with 2 slots and full choice of hidden buttons. Stay tuned.
    08-04-09 09:06 AM
    Thanks for the quick attention to the MB issue.
    08-04-09 09:20 AM
    cool theme. make all slots user choice and ya got a gold medal winner. lol good work.
    Ok, I now have multiple versions available for those who want to user define the hidden icons as well as dual slots, single slots, and no slots for Weatherbug/Meterberry.

9 versions available in all.

Enjoy!!!
    08-04-09 03:29 PM
    This is really nice thanks for your time an effort.so many choices..
    08-04-09 03:46 PM
    Great job on this. Like the icons and the homescreen layout.
    08-04-09 07:20 PM
    This is really nice thanks for your time an effort.so many choices..
    Great job on this. Like the icons and the homescreen layout.
    Thanks a lot, I'm glad you all like it!
    08-04-09 07:32 PM
    I changed the font to a blue color, it goes good with the theme and should eliminate the problem with MB. I will work on a variety of choices for this theme with 2 slots and full choice of hidden buttons. Stay tuned.
    cool deal dude, like the simple and effective look this has, just clean and easy. way a phone(mini pc) is supposed to be.
    08-04-09 10:46 PM
    I wish I would've responded before u posted the updates. Would be great to have a no-hidden today version for those who like to have it stationary. I love this theme though. hidden today themes irk me though, lol.
    08-05-09 10:43 AM
    I wish I would've responded before u posted the updates. Would be great to have a no-hidden today version for those who like to have it stationary. I love this theme though. hidden today themes irk me though, lol.
    I can see about making one special for you. It should be no big deal

08-05-09 11:48 AM
    I can see about making one special for you. It should be no big deal

As promised, you did. I've never had someone so kind enough to do that. It's appreciated more than you know!
    08-07-09 08:25 AM
    As promised, you did. I've never had someone so kind enough to do that. It's appreciated more than you know!
    You're welcome!
    I enjoy tinkering with themes so I don't mind at all, plus I learned something from it also.

Enjoy!
    08-07-09 04:23 PM
    jaxjon.....check pm
    08-08-09 02:41 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD