I wanted a simple Zen styled theme but without the boxes around all the icons on the storm default theme.

I didnt change much...

-Fixed the Icons
    -Moved around the Items in the Banners
    -Added a Landscape Homescreen
    -Added a Bounce to the Homescreen Icons
    -Background was one I saved from a NATEMZ theme and really liked...just wanted to credit him for that.

11/19/09 - First Uploaded 4 Icon Version

11/20/09 - Added 4 Icon Weather Bug & 8 Icon Weather Bug Version

11/23/09 - Fixed Small Font on Incoming Call Screen, Added Text Under WB Icon Slot, Changed Items From Remaining Focused After Being Touch (but that added a new bug on the bottom icons...animation doesnt complete and text doesnt stay up saying what icon you're on after you take your finger off an icon...working on that)

11/25/09 - Added 5 Icon Version, Updated All OTA Links to newest version (hasnt changed since 11/23 but some links were wrong)

12/2/09 - Added Transparent Blue Focus Icon Behind All Icons & Fixed Animation on Homescreen to Work Again.

12/11/09 - Added 5 Icon Weather Bug Version
    ************************************************** ***************************************
    95xx JustinD Zen 4 Icon OTA LINK
    ************************************************** ***************************************

95xx JustinD Zen 5 Icon OTA LINK

95xx JustinD Zen 5 Icon With Weather Bug Slot OTA LINK

95xx JustinD Zen 4 Icon With Weather Bug Slot OTA LINK
    5th Icon in App Screen is the WB Slot

95xx JustinD Zen 8 Icon With Weather Bug Slot OTA LINK
    5th Icon is the WB Slot still due to only 4 bottom icons in the Landscape Homescreen (didnt want to clutter the screen)

Last edited by JustinD2473; 12-11-09 at 02:49 PM.
    11-19-09 11:33 AM
    Looks great!...

I just made a theme request a couple threads below this asking for this exact theme...

Any way you could make a version WITH the boxes? and maybe with 5 icons along the landscape home screen? Also, is there a separate landscape wallpaper option?

Good work!
    11-19-09 11:37 AM
    Looks great!...

I just made a theme request a couple threads below this asking for this exact theme...

Any way you could make a version WITH the boxes? and maybe with 5 icons along the landscape home screen? Also, is there a separate landscape wallpaper option?

Good work!
    Yeah, I can make one with the boxes. (probably later tonight while i am watching the Suns game)

As for the wallpaper...there is no setting right now in the OS to change the wallpaper in Landscape mode. Hopefully RIM will implement this in a future update.

Also, I have yet to figure out how to resize icons to fit more on one row (i am very new at theme building) but i will look into it.
    11-19-09 11:44 AM
    Didnt get to the boxes version yet man, wasnt home last night. But i'll do it soon.
    11-20-09 10:02 AM
    looks nice
    was just wondering if you could
    do 2 rows of four and a WB slot
    and the application background black?
    if you could that would sick
    thanks for your time
    11-20-09 10:24 AM
    looks nice
    was just wondering if you could
    do 2 rows of four and a WB slot
    and the application background black?
    if you could that would sick
    thanks for your time
    was also wondering if you could add the glow/highlight to the icons please
    11-20-09 10:54 AM
    was also wondering if you could add the glow/highlight to the icons please
    The icons have the "glow" to them in the app screens, but not on the home screen...on the home screen, the bounce animation cancels out the glow.

I'm trying to find the blue highlight box that is behind the icons in the Tour 5.0 Themes and add that in the app screens.
    Last edited by JustinD2473; 11-20-09 at 12:04 PM.
    11-20-09 11:19 AM
    oh, i didnt know that
    lol learn somethin new everyday
    great theme btw
    is it possible to add a second row on the homescreen?
    and could you do a WB slot J please
    thanks again
    11-20-09 11:26 AM
    oh, i didnt know that
    lol learn somethin new everyday
    great theme btw
    is it possible to add a second row on the homescreen?
    and could you do a WB slot J please
    thanks again
    done and done....just waiting for the OTA's to be uploaded.
    11-20-09 06:45 PM
    new versions OTA's are posted.
    11-20-09 08:28 PM
    your the man bro!
    thanks so much
    11-20-09 08:29 PM
    Any way to get a 12 icon ver.? I always run the 3 rows. with or with out a wb slot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 10:26 PM
    Oh and LOVE THIS THEME!! I have been wanting this for a while. Those damn boxes suck.

11-20-09 10:28 PM
    I've been looking for this exact theme also! It's hard to find one that is just rite. I know its being picky, but is there anyway to leave the box on the WB slot. So that it shows the temp without touching the icon. If there was anyway to do that this would be the perfect theme man. If not I'm going to be using it for a long while anyhow.
    Thanks "J"

Oh, and by the way! The JAZZ are going to whip up on your SUNS this year. LOL
    Last edited by Ian@Utah; 11-20-09 at 10:46 PM.
    11-20-09 10:43 PM
    I've been looking for this exact theme also! It's hard to find one that is just rite. I know its being picky, but is there anyway to leave the box on the WB slot. So that it shows the temp without touching the icon. If there was anyway to do that this would be the perfect theme man. If not I'm going to be using it for a long while anyhow.
    Thanks "J"

Oh, and by the way! The JAZZ are going to whip up on your SUNS this year. LOL
    No way I'm customizing anything for you now after that comment !!! haha...jk

Actually, I'm not sure I understand why you would want the box around only one icon. How would that help show the temp ? Do you mean you need the text under that icon or am I wrong ?
    11-20-09 11:28 PM
    Yeah, so it always shows the temp rite under the icon.

11-20-09 11:33 PM
    So what do ya think, could the WB always show the Temp?
    11-21-09 11:56 AM
    So what do ya think, could the WB always show the Temp?
    Yeah, I'm gonna fix some things this weekend. But I don't have an OTA server so I'm having someone else host them...It will be up today or tomorrow and I'll let you know in a PM or something.
    11-21-09 12:08 PM
    updated first post and the download links....

11/23/09 - Fixed Small Font on Incoming Call Screen, Added Text Under WB Icon Slot, Changed Items From Remaining Focused After Being Touch (but that added a new bug on the bottom icons...animation doesnt complete and text doesnt stay up saying what icon you're on after you take your finger off an icon...working on that)
    11-23-09 09:03 PM
    JustinD2473, sent you a PM...
    11-23-09 09:12 PM
    Is the 8 icon theme updated? It didn't update when I downloaded

11-23-09 09:26 PM

hmm...it should have...i'll look into it.
    11-23-09 09:30 PM

If you go to Options --> Applications....what version does it say you're running ?
    11-23-09 09:32 PM
    thanks..nice theme
    11-23-09 09:36 PM
    Just downloaded it, I'm on the 8icon WB and it says Version, 2009.11.20.1253

No text below the WB icon or any of the fixes.

Thanks
    11-24-09 12:10 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD